RDD - DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD

RDD is a legit coin with a legit future. Don't listen to all the new fags who are seeing their first crypto.

All the veteran traders are loving the retards who are buying high and selling low right now. I just bought another 2BTC worth during the dip to 12 and guess what, it's already back to 14.

Do not be retarded, do not be weak handed. DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH THIS IS A LEGIT COIN AND THE MOON HAS NOT YET HAPPENED.

Can't believe how quickly you noobs get panicked.

biz babbies first dip

buy in the dip faggot

I'll hold, share some love. Rs7PbaLszdvgQN4BVzvBao3r3EAFXy59u3

got 14 milly RDD, just chillin till it takes me to lamboland.

These retarded neets will never have anything in life because they got no balls and panic at the first sign of danger. lol stay poor faggots.

Also here's the thing about day trading- you'll fucking lose, eventually. If you play with the mindset of nickel and dimeing the system you're gonna get roasted inevitably. Buy shit when it's cheap and HODL, it's a bull market for the next 4 years at least. Join us in lamboland instead of hoarding your petty profits.

I bought in at 11 and while I haven't lost money on this, I want to bet positive

I'm a little worried and need to know how long I should HODL for

I'd rather make a millionaires profit now than in 4 years

Guaranteed $400 day or a couple mill in a few years

Same difference

At least, don't take any risk and cash back the amount you put in if it rise high enough

you need to hold until sunday to see 300% on your investment.

If you have real balls hold until Redd-ID release in 2-3 weeks and see insane returns.

My balls are steel. It's what sets me apart from the typical neet who has nothing and will never have anything.

>FUD
I read this means "Fear Uncertainty Denial" on urbandictionary. Does it really mean that? That site is unreliable.

Please learn the basics of trading before getting into cryptocurrency, thank you.

>yfw biz doesn't know RDD coin is named after....reddit

>He doesn't know RDD essentially replaces Reddit Gold (which costs $3.99) as a good boy badge tool while having Facebook and Google compatibility as well.

If RDD reaches $3.99 Veeky Forums would have spawned at least 500 multimillionaires.

including me. I've been bag holding over 4 million since 2015

We're heading back up fellas. Pussy hands need not apply.

Mooning again!

It was just a hour-long dip, the price is moving up already

Pic is my prediction made an hour ago in the other thread, it proved to be valid

>i bought at 12 and its 14

translation
>its currently at 12 and its looking tired and about ti dip
>someone needs to buy these bags from me RIGHT FUCKING NOW or im done

I bought in at 6, sold at 13, and bought back at 10. Feels good man

I'm just hodling until we get to the real moon. This was just a taste.

>waiting to sync 3yrs 15weeks in RDDwallet before I can move my coins
>only 400 blocks synced and it's been almost an hour
rip my gainz lads

Bought in at 20... it'll spike up again, right?

In at 9 sats from last night. Already doubled the value. Anything under 50 sats is worth getting in to, just don't put your whole stack in it!

20+ sats here we go

Have some patience for gods sake, brother.

Is everybody else holding theirs in PoSW to generate stakes until the big climb?