Not investing in this handsome devil

> Not investing in this handsome devil

Aureus is about to fucking blow on Yobit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSC-Dmwcs8k
behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/bitkingdom-review-malaysian-mmm-global-ponzi-clone/
youtube.com/watch?v=pSC-Dmwcs8k&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gyc35t2mlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>9 sats

Why not

>investing in the eternal anglo
I think not

>$1.89 market cap
Lol. Oh shit guys I think I gave the whole coin supply away to Starbucks

Give me one reason to buy this coin.

>claims there are 150,000 users
>87% of coins are in the richest 2 wallets

Literally a new coin faggot. BTC hedgefund backed by 1,500 BTC. Pic Related - Oil Money

>Autistic?
Not checked
>Russian
Not checked
>Skeleton
Not checked

Would not invest/10

Memes aside the guy is a typical suit. Whats his break in crypto anyway?

>Two corporate backers and a bank
>Earning monthly dividends
>It's currently under 9 sats

You risk losing more by not buying.

buying sand nigger oil coins. Good luck when the fed knock on your door for supporting ISIS, fucking faggots.

Britain is a developing country now, no chance. He wants our money to keep his old lifestyle.

Gotta read my man. He's on the legal side of Crypto. Also check out the press conference video.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSC-Dmwcs8k

"The tokens are fully pre-mined."
"...due to its past as an MLM company..."

> Trying to stop people from buying a 10 sat coin

OK buddy, thanks for being a big-boy and making sure nobody loses a couple dollars :^)

"Unfortunately, due to past mistakes by the original founders, the community lost a significant amount of the in-vested capital. "

Multi-symptom Aureus you say?

The Aureus project was born out of a commu-nity of over 150,000 users and investors of BitK-ingdom, a very popular online forum in Indone-sia, Malaysia and Vietnam."
fb .com /bitkingdom/
behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/bitkingdom-review-malaysian-mmm-global-ponzi-clone/
shoo shoo

All right, after reading the whitepaper I'm in.

"When the ex-change was hacked, they promised to repay everyone who lost money due to the hack. This was essentially a debt-based promissory token issued by Bitfinex. The goal was to repay the debt based on the profits generated by running the company. In a way, Aureus is similar to these BFX tokens."

"ending poverty"

So basically it's a better idea than I thought?

Thanks!

Yes, people who have to walk 3 miles for water will surely understand and trust cryptocurrency.

fucking retarded fags, you're going to get scammed.

T-minus 3 hours until DGB opens in Asia. All they do is play video games over there. Top Korean gamers, who are like rockstar celebrities are endorsing DGB on their twitter.

Last chance to moon, fellas. Be smart.

yes :) is great
good luck :)

Gaming wallet doesn't work
2/3 games on their platform confirmed no longer working according to latest youtube video
Digibyte also confirmed they will be placing games on the backburner in last video

Wow, it's almost like you did 0 research on digibyte, and are trying to get me to buy into your shitty scamcoin.

ignore he FUD
buy AUREUS to help end poverty, your money help thank you come again

The only way to end poverty is to redistribute wealth you fucking idiot, something that is probably not happening all us DGB investors will be doing is buying lambos. Some shit crypto system will not end poverty, do you have any idea what you're talking about? please explain then.

They are testing the waters to see if digibyte can rival BTC you fucking idiots. That's what is happening as we speak, which is why they are moving very carefully and only making certain announcements. Learn something about business you shilltards.

(if american want to sell, he lose all money)

i hit you with stick
buy coin to help us you are greedy fat american

without america crytocurrency wouldn't even exist so that it could even try to lift you out of poverty, nigger.

Also there would be no antibiotics, misquito nets, or water filters. Think about that next time you're drinking clean water under a mosquito net treating your aids with medicine faggot.

Without America you wouldn't even be on a fucking computer. Go shit in the street or watch your wife fuck a refugee or something

try saying to my village fat pig
i will be laugh when you hold no money and we have aureus

fuck your shitty pumpcoin retard
SAGE

> Doesn't sage correctly

youtube.com/watch?v=pSC-Dmwcs8k&t=9s

It's literally a cheap coin. Sorry for trying to help you out.

Sincerely, a dedicated researcher.

Sorry, meant to post this.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gyc35t2mlY

great time for buy ;)

>a dedicated researcher
>literally a post in another thread where some self-proclaimed RDD pumper says ok guys we're moving on to Aureus

No, the ARE coin you're trying to scam people with is a coin from the game Rome2030. Not this actual Aureus coin that isn't even out yet.

Wow, sure is a lot of FUD in here

Stay poor

Fake News

You guys will say anything to stop people from making money

nice counterargument

You can literally look at the Bitcointalk thread provided by Yobit for ARE and see whether or not I'm telling the truth.
Get the fuck out of here Pajeet.