People still holding DGB after the "dump" part of the Pump and Dump are stupid

>DGB down 25% today
>Everything else up beautifully
Now what have we learned?

patience is a virtue
why do you want people to sell their coins so much?

>why do you want people to sell their coins so much?
They think they'll get rich overnight. Or they invested money they cant afford to lose.

1 bitcoin = 1 month of not working

>Down 50% in 2 days
>STOP SELLING I'M SERIOUS GUYS!!

>whales obviously accumulating
>OMFG ITS CRASHING U GUISE GET OUT NAOW
you will regret this

Remember to sell whenever there is panic.
This is the best way to make a profit.
Don't pay any attention to the whales that are manipulating the price. You need to get out right now.

Eh. I went all in on ETH in the 80s cause I knew whales were accumulating and I'm feeling pretty comfy again right now.
I don't think I'm gonna regret this.

Agreed. Whenever you see a coin pop up round here (RDD earlier and Verge right now) just avoid unless you enjoy gambling.

There will be a dump soon on Verge.

>soon
Take a look right now

Correct. This user understands that if everybody else is selling, you also have to sell. Many people doing the same thing at the same time means they can't all be wrong.

I usually gamble about 40-50 on these coins and do alright.

Got from 50 to 80 USD on RDD then lost about 10 of that on Verge so 70 or so left. Could be much worse.

ETH is the only coin I trust.

Wow, you're right. Pumped to 17 sat and dropped to 11 on a shit coin. I bet there are high school fags here right now holding backs of 1 million+ coins thinking they are going to be rich.

This shit is so predictable and why I wish there was an entirely separate crypto board.

>This shit is so predictable
Sounds like it's a great way to profit then!

Asian markets opening at 5PM... sell now and regret it forever

Yeah, maybe if you're the whale.

i cant belive i fell for this shit

have to eat about a hunnid bucks loss after i jumped on these crapcoins

meanwhile my longterm hodlings up 25%

well played you fucking kikes I hope you rot in hell! last time you will take MY money im gonna ignore everything posted on this board now

What are your longterm holdings?

kek more like Sell when it's green and then buy back tomorrow when it's red.

But sure, baghold. I don't mind.

kek idk what your problem is.

I started with $2000 in crypto in March of this year and now I've got $3500.

Combine that with my full time job and I'm feeling quite happy with myself.

We have learned that holding long term is what makes you truly rich.

I'm not into making petty profits like you. stay poor faggot, you'll never have true wealth with that mentality.

>Down 25% in 1 day
You wanna talk about profits?

Here come the cavalry
Loving every laugh

I bet some of you still have some POSW too right?

Come on now be honest.

clearly you know nothing about stock markets, markets in general and you know even less about crypto. Fluctuations around 40% aren't uncommon in extremely volatile markets. Stay poor you weak handed fag, you got no balls

You have got to be we tall did

This.

Weak hands need to neck themselves. They are the reason for the volatility. You weak hand faggots need to take a good look in the mirror.

yep. DGB chart is looking good for a new moon.

Buy now

How do you send coins from polo into your wallet? Like for example dgb's wallet?
t. retard

Deposits and Withdrawls under Balances.

Or. OR here's a revolutionary idea.

You guys could BUY when the coin is pumping and then SELL before it starts dumping. THEN when it's shitting around at 290 sats like now you buy in again and do it AGAIN.

How about that eh?

That's fucking retarded. It's called day trading and it's literally gambling thus you will lose eventually unless you're a genius (and you are not).

If you miss a giant spike, say bye bye to ALL the profits you've made and then you're forced to buy back in at an even bigger loss.

Learn. Think.

Where do I find the address of my wallet :/

I did that with ARK. I would have 3btc, if I just held it.

Your DGB wallet? It's not going to be on Polo, you have to get the address at the actual wallet you're going to deposit it in.

No I downloaded the wallet where does it say the address of the wallet.

Bought some at around 100sat for long term cause can't be arsed to look at funny charts 8h/day to earn 10 dollars. As far as I am concerned it can go down to 200sat, IDGAF, still profit. There's more positive news coming this year so I can definitely see it at 1000sat at some point.

Why sell when i buy at 90 satoshi. Can't lose. Sell you poorfags ill just buy more.

I started with crypto two weeks ago and $1000 and now I'm sitting at 5k thanks to DGB and being one of the first to find it. Can't wait until the asians get a hold of these vidya coins.

Look at the buy orders the whales are stocking up. Waiting for it to dip a little more then ill buy some more

i've already made my money, why not ride a little to see where its going?

t. always staying poor