"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally...

>"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister… It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven." ["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990]

What did Khomeini mean by this?

he was a crypto anarcho capitalist

wtf i love shia now

holy fuck moralism is just a riot man

So what?
He can give it he can take it, he is beyond the material.

I just scanned a copy of Tahrir al-Wasilah and couldn't find this quote. What book and chapter is it in?

What now, moral relativists?

Shia's are the equivalent of Catholics. Heretics all of them.

Ali > Abu-Bakr

Nope.
If you wanna look similiarities between religions:

Orthodox judaism, catholicism, orthodox cristianity, sunni islam.

Conservative judaism, anglicanism/presbyterianism

Karaite Judaism, mainline protestantism, shia.

What the fuck are you on, sunnis are in no way more similar to catholics then the shias.
Both shias and catholic mix in philosophic ideas of their respective nonabrahamic highculture in it and also use traditions are depictions to live the faith.

This. Ali (pbuh) was the true successor to mohammed.

>when an imperialist puppet tells you this is wrong and prevents you from joining parliament, so you seize the country, start a nuclear program, threaten people until they negotiate, and then get them to pay you to shut your bomb program down for a few years while securing your ability to rape babies by being treated as a legitimate state

this

shia didnt have enough children to kill and rape in iran and iraq so they went to syria thus aleppo.

Wtf I love Islam now

now that's some high level shirkery

That's not an actual quote from the book.

t. Reza Esfahani

I doubt Sunnis believe any different. Muslims all venerate Mohammed, the man who fucked a 9 year-old.

It's not from the book. Khomeini was schizophrenic, yes, but I do not think he ever condoned pedophilia.

This quote is fabricated, as Tahrir-ul-Wasilla has no fourth edition, nor am I aware of this being in the book, albeit only having had a cursory reading. The same is true of the alleged quote in which Khomeini permits the sale of meat from a penetrated farm animal to another village (not the individuals own). The aforementioned quote is forged; the real quote says that animals intended for eating must be killed and it's carcass burned if they are penetrated, and that the animal which is not eaten (ie horse), needn't be killed, and may be sold on the market.

On the other hand, Khomeini does permit the "thighing" (thrusting the penis between/against the thighs) for prepubescent wives, as well as other lustful non-penetrative touching (oral sex also constitutes penetration.

>On the other hand, Khomeini does permit the "thighing" (thrusting the penis between/against the thighs) for prepubescent wives, as well as other lustful non-penetrative touching (oral sex also constitutes penetration.

b a s e d, just like my doujins

>sale of meat

That's a ((funny)) way of sidestepping past

>“A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.”

He's saying in relation to their respective religions.

Catholicism is to Christianity what Sunni is to Islam (they're the fathers and Shias/Protestants come later as children).

>23 :
الحيوان الموطوء إن كان مما يراد أكله كالشاة و البقرة و الناقة يجب أن يذبح ثم يحرق و يغرم الواطئ قيمته لمالكه إن كان غير المالك ، و إن كان مما يراد ظهره حملا أو ركوبا و ليس يعتاد أكله كالحمار و البغل و الفرس أخرج من المحل الذي فعل به إلى بلد آخر فيباع فيه ، فيعطى ثمنه للواطئ ، و يغرم قيمته إن كان غير المالك .
>Issue 23 – The animal which has had sexual intercourse done upon it, if it of (a type) that one wants to eat, like a sheep, and a cow, and a she-camel, then it is wajib to slaughter it then burn it, and the doer of the sexual act is fined its value toits owner if he was not the owner. And if it is of (a type) that one wants to (use) its back to carry (i.e. a beast of burden) or to ride, and its eating is not customary, like the donkey and the mule and the horse, it is taken out of spot in which it was done to another place and sold in it. So its price is given for the doer of the sexual act and he is fined its value if he was not the owner.

The translation is iffy, but the Arabic is original. Sex with animals is impermissible, but carries no legal punishment. Nice brackets, faggot, really showed me.

12er Shia is definitely recent, but Shia in general dawned shortly after Muhammad's death. Shias exaggerate the conflicts between Ali and the Sahaba, whereas Sunnis ignore them. Zaidi Shia are closest to the historical truth.