ITT: Historical Figures Who Had Autism

Other urls found in this thread:

legalhistorysources.com/ChurchHistory220/Lecture13/MachiavelliLuigi.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kzxYV8h5Uxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Akhenaten

Is this the guy that changed the entire religion of Egypt and everybody just went along with it until he died because "Pharaoh"?

he probably had supporters, although ducks were not among them

He was right though, just underappreciated and scorned by the elite and tyrannical religious minority that kept the masses in darkness

Just like Hitler, I mean, Vishnu

t.Maximiani Portas

Didn't they try to erase this fucker from history? Crazy that I remembered that. Strange to think what other historical leaders might have been given the same treatment.

I'm sure the thousands of priests he disenfranchised with his new religion were none too pleased about it

even weirder than that is how much history has been preserved paradoxically because it was destroyed in antiquity

Hatshepsut was probably the most notable female egyptian Pharaoh and she has by far the most surviving statues of any Pharaoh, but this is because after she died her son enacted a damnatio memoriae and had them all removed from her mortuary temple and smashed. He may have been bitter that she had refused to abdicate when her son came of age, and he was forced to rule as coregent for 2 decades until she died.

Whatever the case, it's a well known fact that ancient egyptians did not have the same respect for antiquities as we do and were quite fond of "repurposing" the great works of their ancestors into their own, as it was far more economical than creating their own from scratch. Many surviving colossal statues do not have their original heads, as a later pharaoh found a statue he liked, had the head knocked off and one of him placed on top. Many great temples and pyramids were destroyed by later generations who saw them as a cheap source of finished stone.

But because Hatshepsut's statues had all been smashed and dumped they were of no value to later generations, and in the early 20th century the smashed statues were discovered and reassembled by archaeologists.

About this woman, I've got to say, and I don't use this phrase often, but this one was awesomely based.

he was a socially awkward beta

the real answer is pic related
>Bonaparte was suddenly seized with an attack of nerves. He began to speak, but only muttered a few stock phrases ill-suited to the circumstances, punctuating each idea with, ‘That’s all I have to say.’ The more he went on, the more embarrassing it became for all concerned.
>being 2wise4u is now autism

>Gaius
>Autistic
The guy was a born aristocrat. How could a socially inept person use intrigue and raw force to become dictator? Just because you want to look up to historical figures doesn't mean you have to see them as retarded as (((they))) have made you.

>kills off all the finches for being enemies of the proletariat
>grasshoppers, eaten by these finches, destroy crops
>millions starve to death

had to be a touch of the 'tism

Would marry

among others, fucked up Ukrainian people republic so we could have independence only after the collapse of ussr

If Augustus had autism what did Caligula have?

>OPEN ARE THE DUMBLEDORES OF THE HORIZON
What did he mean by this?

Yeah, Akhenaten was not well liked. Probably the reason Tut got murdered.

>Augustus, the most subtle Emperor, always got what he wanted by intrigue and manipulation.
>Autistic

If anything he was a sociopath, certainly not autistic. If you're looking for an autistic Roman Emperor your answer is Elagabalus.

what makes you say that? She seems like an idiot to me.

PLEASE EXCUSE ME

>Kill all our partners and allies,even the closer friends
>Slave your own people
>Kill your own people evry day with NO FUCKING REASON
>Let almost a whole nation die of famine
>Be so a bad father that make your son atempt suicide

That buddy was a rare case.

Meningitis.

*smell of cat piss intensifies*

What makes YOU say THAT?
She fought against her captors/consumers as fruitless as that was, since they inevitably murdered her after anyway. She still has more bravery than most people ever will, and I can respect that.

>Jap
>Autistic
No shit

Esoteric Jahanism will literally be the next great religion.

Tons of high ranking Nazis unironically had autism. Hitler, Goebbels, and Himmler for sure.

Slamming your head against the wall and screaming in reaction to emotional pain is literally a symptom of autism.

Asperger's.

Don't forget Eichmann

Caligula was just fucked up.
>Father was killed by politics
>Lived with his mother who was eventually tortured to death
>Raised by your uncle Tiberius who was probably insane and killed your parents

A lot of his formative years just seem so scaring. Also history has not been fair to him.

It's not his fault Varus was a fuckhead.

Pardon me, what sources do you to read from? You seem well learned.

legalhistorysources.com/ChurchHistory220/Lecture13/MachiavelliLuigi.html

her racism for one, her mystical idolization of hitler for two

I always love how Machiavelli's sculptures look so Luciferian.

That particular anecdote about Hatshepsut's statues I learned at the Metropolitan museum in NYC, they were discovered by a team of archaeologists from that museum so most of them are there.

The stuff about Ancient Egyptians repurposing monuments I've seen in a lot of sources, but Nicolas Grimal's A History of Ancient Egypt talks quite a bit about it.

are you denying that she was a racist who had mystical idolization of Adolf Hitler?

I'm denying that that's enough to consider someone an idiot

To be fair he's a manlet

Adolf "keep the trains running on time" Hitler
Adolf "make my tanks bigger" Hitler
Adolf "a two front war is feasible if I believe in myself twice as hard" Hitler
Adolf "the jews are why I couldn't get into art school" Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=kzxYV8h5Uxk

why?

>make a claim
>ask for proof of the opposite

>personal moral judgement that being a racist who literally idolizes hitler requires proof
uh what?

>personal moral judgement that being a racist who literally idolizes hitler means you're an idiot requires proof
fixed

The stupidity of you asking for a source when you didn't dispute my claim rotted my brain, sorry.

prove that you're not an idiot for thinking that

judging or viewing others as inferior based on their race rather than their actions is pointlessly disenfranchising and divisive. Nazi ideals of racial superiority led to the deaths of millions for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Hitler was a man, not an avatar, who started a completely unnecessary war that absolutely destroyed his nation and killed millions of innocents. When it was clear that he had led his nation to disaster he blamed his subjects for being too weak to win then killed himself. He may have been charismatic but he was nothing but a fool who ruined his nation. Why would anyone idolize such a man? Why would anyone pretend there was something supernatural about him?

That's why I think that anyone who feels as she did is an idiot. Do you disagree?

It's unfortunatly considered the same as autism now

Not that guy, but even other nazi occultists (which is already in between crystal healers and people with down syndrome on the retard scale) thought she was batshit crazy. She lived in a cramped apartment in India with a ton of cats, and her house smelled permanently of cat pee. She LITERALLY thought Hitler was the avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu, and a kind of esoteric lovechild of Genghis Khan and Akhenaten. In one of her books she argued that the modern penal system isn't any more advanced than medieval death cages because "people sometimes gather outside prisons while executions are happening", and was the kind of "special" person that considered sun worship a completely logical form of proto-philosophy. She also made up a bunch of bullshit about working as a spy for the Nazis, despite them regarding her (and rightfully so) as a completely irrelevant nutcase. She was also a vocal Hindu-nationalist despite not being Hindu, or even born in the Indian subcontinent.

I get that you're thirteen and from /pol/ and any women who likes Hitler is "awesomely based" to you, but in reality she was just a really autistic LARPer who wrote a couple books. Even among the fringe circles she inhabited, nobody respected her or took her seriously, and even today she's almost universally ignored in favor of less blatantly retarded nazi-occultists like Evola.

>Evola
>Nazi occultist

>cousin willy still not posted

Divine autism?

>Sol Invictus is the only true god!
>Also he's cucking Zeus with Hera
>REEEEEE

It's the same as autism now.
Embrace the spectrum!

>universally ignored in favor of less blatantly retarded nazi-occultists like Evola.

Whaaaa...

>based
Does that mean dumbfuck?

Autist here. Not that I can't prove anything here. I'm not the worst autist at my job. And I am pretty much more charming than the worst autists and some non-autists. Because at the lunch table, I have this rule to not say and do the same thing twice. Also be charming to the ladies. Especially the ladies.

Am on christmas vacation. So I can't really do anything now. Not that it matters, because me and my co-conspirator will play the waiting game in January-February.

Lord of Aspies coming through!

>evola
>nazi

>ctrl + f "Jefferson"
>0 results
seriously?
>when you are so socially inept that you send letters to be read in front of Congress instead of giving State of the Union speeches

You're the one who made a claim, claiming that being racist and worshipping Hitler is enough to be considered autistic.

REEEEE
I DON'T WANT TO BE THE SAME AS ACTUAL AUTISTS

>believes in Vishnu
>not a Hindu

>Evola
>Nazi

Yeah, there may have been truth in there, but there was some retardation.

>Octavian was autistic

Lad... he was a fucking sociopathic genius. Literally the archetypal aristocrat.

Now THIS guy was an autiste.

D-double trips... :0

You're either born Hindu or you're not, there isn't really a conversion process since it's an entire cultural paradigm. You can go though the motions and maybe, at best, you get reincarnated as a real Hindu.

I remember that scene at the beginning of the movie Waterloo when he screams

"I will not! Not! Not! Bring me Fegelein!"

>Being this utterly destroyed that you have to make four posts pointing out the same incredibly minute error

My bad, I should have said nazi collaborating occultist. But really I could have said author and all my points would still stand.

I mean, have you even read any of Savitri Devi's books? Because aside from /pol/ shitposting about her being "awesomely based" for liking Hitler you don't seem to know anything about her life.

Not to mention she was actively encouraging genocide and ethnic war against non Hindus, as a non Hindu. Even among the fringe right wing occultists who are into this kind of bullshit, she's considered nothing but a nutty old cat lady.

arguably from meth though

So, is there any difference between being socially awkward and having Aspergers/autism ?

Awkwardness is a quirk of personality.

Autism is a developmental disorder that causes severe reatardation in stronger cases and obsessive behaviour plus inability to read emotions in lighter ones.

Asperger's is often co-morbid with OCD (the real kind not the meme) along with a host of other mental disorders and illnesses. A normal person without social skills might have no friends but otherwise be normal. An autist might bash his head against the wall when they're having a bad day. That's about the gist of it.

>Varus
Is this a meme or are you literally retarded?

Somewhat, but less than you would think. Both ASDs and socially awkward tend toward neurotic-type personalities, which by itself can lead to the development of several related mental health conditions like anxiety disorder, mood disorder, psychotic disorder etc.

In addition, schizotypal and schizoid personalities can seem autistic to the untrained eye because all three involve social anxiety/awkwardness, obsessive behavior, and sometimes tics. The difference is that personality disorders develop in early teen to young adulthood, the formative years of personality, whilst ASD develops in early to mid-childhood.

Schizophrenia can develop at any age and be comorbid with autism. In children this is known as MCDD or multiple complex developmental disorder. The genes for autism, schizophrenia, and mood disorder broadly overlap. Many of these genes relate to language development and creativity, which makes any sort of genetic engineering solution for the future difficult.

Joseph II is tragically underrated.

user, I was unaware that a cow could even be racist, or idolatrous.

They're tortured and eaten by humans of all ethnicities, so I don't see why they'd fear/hate any groups more or less than others, save maybe for niggers/sandniggers/some varieties of chinks, especially chinese.

But I suppose that admittedly kind of crazy catlady who wrote fanfiction about jew-slayer-sensei is also based for her dietary preferences synching up with her supposed ethical values.

She wanted senpai to notice.

Based.

None of those symptoms you mentioned are signs of autism user. Mood disorders maybe, but not autism.

Let's be real here.

It is though.

He looks cute