Looks like ETH is taking a dump again.. Also with the price bitcoin going up it time to sell?

Looks like ETH is taking a dump again.. Also with the price bitcoin going up it time to sell?

ETH is fucking $97 that's not a dump you moron

It's at $94 dick face. It already dropped two dollars.

>ETH hovers around $85 for nearly 2 weeks
>Shoots up to $96
>Drops to $94 in under 30 minutes
>HOLY FUCK IT'S DUMPING GUYS!
You people waste air.

A dump would be much lower than that.
It's still up on the day.
Never sell ETH at these prices. Just hold. When did you get in?

I got in just now. Am I fucked?

Why would you buy in now?
It's been below $90 for quite awhile now.
Just hold. ETH is going high in the long run.

Because I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing kek

It's still going down and it has to fight against bitcoin going up so it might be a good time to sell. Don't listen to these ETH cucks saying it's going to go to $200 they are talking out their ass. It would be lucky to get to $150 by the end of the year.

Protip: don't day trade ETH or BTC
Both should be held. In reality, you shouldn't really have to worry. However, in order to maximize profits, you want to buy in the red, not the green.

Yea right, lmao. It's going to $150 by Wednesday of next week. I literally guarantee it.

Screencap this and be mad ;)

Why do you think that?

EEA nigglet

Same guy. Posting from phone. Thanks man. I think that's what I'll do

Every up and coming coin is loaded on ETH.
ETH is the mothership for alt coins. It's replacing BTC.

Gas yourself, OP.

GNT
N

Should I sell my ETH and buy GNT? I was thinking about selling my ETH and buying XRP since the price is low right now. Seems like I would get bigger returns with less risk doing that. I'm really worried ETH is gonna let everyone down this weekend and drop back to $80.

Not now. GNT climbs when ETH climbs. Since the ETH climb is over GNT will probably dip. If it starts to go back up then it might be a good time to buy GNT

agree

literally why would it replace btc

it's purely living on hype because people want to get rich via it like some did with btc. It'll never fucking rocket

disagree, as ETH looses value, cash from ETH will flow into its network alts like GNT

>thinks eth is "dumping"
>wants to sell low

do you ever learn anything

>BEING THIS WEAK
NO WONDER WHY YOU ARE A LITTLE BITCH

Except that's not what happens with GNT specifically. If you've been watching it, you'll see that it climbed a bunch when ETH did its leg up to ~$100. Then it's been slowly going down as ETH has been going down. Now today ETH sees a boost from $85-$96 and GNT boosts again.

You sound scared..

Just sold 75% of my ETH and bought into the XRP dip and got some XEM. I bought at $84 so I'm happy with my gains. Just feels to risky right now.

Recognizing gains and buying dips is always a good strategy. Ripple will be back up in a day or two.