Cant Dead the REDD

Cant Dead the REDD

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoindood.com/bitcoin-blog/2016/10/10/interview-john-nash-lead-dev-for-reddcoin/#comment-1271
poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000229325-how-can-i-get-a-coin-listed-on-poloniex-
poloniex.com/coinRequest
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy fuck it's actually happening again and I missed it AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Still not too late put some shit amount you don't care about in.

I THOUGHT REDD WAS DEDD!!?

Bless the hold lads.

Number 1 Gainer still on Coinmarketcap

More and more people will pick up on it in the next few days.

Submit coinrequest for Poloniex, then it will get a huge bump.

3 mil holder from 5 sat

this is my ticket to NEETdom

Those pussified liberal sissies can't even hold through a single dip.

REDDcoin information

>has previously gone upto 20/25 sats and crashed back down to 5 sats
>is 3 years behind on development, the developers have consistently been behind on their updates
>updated infograph is even behind on ReddID which hasn't come out when it was supposed to in 2016

>REDD ID update which is late also requires servers and a separate wallet, neither of which have been built.

It's a pump and dump guys.

let them shit their pants, I've bought some more extra cheap on the dip on poswallet for like 8-9 sat xD

Biggest gainer on CoinMarketCap

How about you pump my butt

These folks have such short term memories.
REDD coin was dropped from Polo. Highly doubt they will add it back.

make a post with link to request page and form details so everyone can submit

>butthurt because he never got in at 5 sats

Well after making 250$ off this and then losing 125 by getting greedy and going all in at 200 I am happy to gtfo at 15 sats and keep some of my profit

lesson learned

It'll go to 30 tonight now but idgaf the last three hours have been agony

I managed to HODL so far, I can HODL down to 10 sats (I'm selling to break even then)

I really hope it goes back 20+ so I can get my money and put it into the next memecoin

shoulda sold half when it was 20+ desu

What page did you take this screenshot on?

10 btc volume 2 days ago
1256 btc volume now

>GUYS ITS JUST A PND, BUY VERGE BUY VERGE.
>dips 2 satoshi, "SELL SELLLLL PND"""

I Fucking hate you all

Polo will add RDD again. They want a piece of that volume

thats the point of a pump, to get people to buy in and then dump it.

sort of like what happened when it reached 20 sats, where it immediately dropped to 12-13 because it was being dumped.

I bought at 4 sats and I seem to recall all you losing your shit when it dipped from 8, big suprise, it does it again at 21 lol.

anyone who isn't hodling is retarded.
I can't imagine how many of you guys who sold didn't even set a limit sell at 20 and sold sub 18 sats

bittrex

Big rise inc, Hold on to your butts.

the volume suggests its not a PND, well maybe for some faggots looking for quick cash.
We will leave them behind.

Time to go all in with digibyte and Reddcoin?

I'll reiterate that we're most likely in the triangle phase right now. And that means, two dips and a major lift ahead, guys.

NO SHUTUP IT'S XVGS TURN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have like 2/3 of my crypto money in RDD and this idiotic ms paint shit is still entertaining
praise kek

Lets give RDD momentum again, massive gains again lie ahead. Put in the effort and spread the word.

Dumped all my XVG into RDD.

Made massive gains last night, going to make massive gains again.

That's why you use your own brain (if you have one). However that being said RDD has SOME potential. So does Verge to be fair since both are below 20 sats, but RDD's idea is social networks which is huge.

Lets get the engines running again

Everyone here is gonna lose their butts when Reddcoin rises to 30

is RDD a long hold?

didnt dump at 24 but would probably dump atleast half by next moon

Dev interview

bitcoindood.com/bitcoin-blog/2016/10/10/interview-john-nash-lead-dev-for-reddcoin/#comment-1271

>Number 1 Gainer still on Coinmarketcap
>More and more people will pi
poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000229325-how-can-i-get-a-coin-listed-on-poloniex-

Guys, lobby poloniex to bring Redd back online. Fill in the request form, takes 1 minute, share the link in Redd threads. LETS START A MOVEMENT

Hard to say for sure. It's a hold for me personally because I don't make a living off here, and I have more BTC on the way, so I'm not hopping from meme to meme. I'd recommend sitting back a month and seeing if this coin can actually deliver on its promises in the future.

Help bring it back to Poloniex

poloniex.com/coinRequest

Just submitted a request.