PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

You guys do realize that this board is heavily infested by kike shills pushing their worthless shitcoins?

Literally all my holdings are up. The ONLY time I had to take a loss when I fell for the scam peddled on Veeky Forums without doing my homework first.

Well played you filthy faggots!

Now back to actually investing in solid cryptos with real fundamentals.

To everyone who realizes whats going on and still jumps on these shitcoins: youre a degenerate gambler and this shit will blow up in your face sooner or later.

Enjoy your next moon mission faggots!

eat my ass

>not gambling on Jewish shill coins with 150-200% ROI
kys

You forgot a zero m8, but sounds about right

Rationality is out the window

>Implying 4channers aren't all kike shills.

Look at the timeline of the pump and dumps, the pumps are either starting here or whoever is organising(pretty sure it isn't 1 person or even a few groups) are relying on this place for launchpad.

Trollboxes, reddit, twitter, it is obvious the pump'ers are from here with all the memes they use.

theres no need for this shit I made 100% ROI on a legitate coin in the last 14 days... simply because I did my homework

and this shit keeps rising

no need to gamble on this retarded shit when you can just buy and hold

but whatever its your money

just a friendly reminder to the clueless noobs who are getting kiked right now

>tfw he's right you know

There are just little nuggets of good information here. Most is shit.
It is an important for the reality check that people are actually losing money, and are dumb enough to invest in crap like REDD, XVG, XBY etc.

I still have all my dogecoins. Even they're spiking right now.

>Now back to actually investing in solid cryptos with real fundamentals.
>cryptos
>fundamentals
xD

Go fuck yourself normie faggot we didn't need you anyways. My XRP moon mission took off because of listening to people on here, already bought my lambo so kys nigger.

> implying top 10 coins with billion dollar market cap backed by big corporations are exactly the same like a dead fucking reddit coin that isnt even updated anymore

youre either retarded or another kike shill

> implying second rated crypto is on the same level like reddcoin

gtfo kike shill

how many of you roaches are on this board anyway?

>implying yes
coins are a fucking gamble without any real fundamentals behind them. only marketing hype

>inb4 but MS likes ratfaced boy coin

the blockchain is a primitive construct every 1st semester CS student could come up with. well, actually, only 1st semesters would come up with it because in 2nd semester people usually learn about how inefficient the shit is.

thank god for gaymen who pushed pc tech so hard that we can now afford to shuffle gigabytes of random numbers around so Veeky Forums can play wallstreet.

don't get me wrong. I wish there were real technical feats behind cryptocoinshit. at least that way you could invest properly. but there isn't much. if the coin isn't an outright scam then that's it. that's your fundamental. rest is marketing hype and sentiment.

>You guys do realize that this board is heavily infested by kike shills pushing their worthless shitcoins?
Most realise this yes

The majority of coins pushed here are crap with zero fundamentals and futures (XVG,DGB,RDD,POSW). Everyone knows this so only complete idiots are getting burned.

Which coin are you holding then? I need this

>DGB
Ehh, this one has potential. You do know how big the gaming industry is right?

STFU!

lol, I made 20% off RDD you mad?

shill detected!

just how many of you guys are on this board?

did you hire an army of philippino VAs to shill this shit 24/7?

>the market cares about fundamentals and tech

nah you fucking retard, its all psychology

now see you later im off to the XVG moon

lol I made 100% off a coin thats still rising and will keep doing so for years

enjoy getting pumped and dumped!

The founder is a non-technical military guy. Their leadership isn't viable for the long-term.

Are men from the military not good leaders? What are you implying here? If he is non-technical. He would surround himself with those who are technical.

Bitbean?

I want an autistic nerd running a crypto currency, not some fitness jock from the military.
Crypto is about continuous technical innovation. You need smart people running it.

>the blockchain is a primitive construct every 1st semester CS student could come up with. well, actually, only 1st semesters would come up with it because in 2nd semester people usually learn about how inefficient the shit is.

Could you elaborate why it is inefficient?