DGB opening on asian markets in 2.5 hours

>DGB opening on asian markets in 2.5 hours
>It's happening
>prepare for interstellar travel boys

>cue chicago bulls theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=NsIB3-t2j3A

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw nocoiner who still doesn't have exchange set up and is unsure about everything
leave me behind

even though i think we're in the dump phase of the P&D i'll give you a bump and a (you) cause i love alan parson's project's sirius.

Literally the greatest altcoin.
rdd and xvg holders BTFOOOOOd

it's ez money user

I would have bought this if my assets weren't stuck in the scam that is XVG

>dump
>steady price after a couple hours of red
>whales still investing thousands of BTC

from rdd to vergecoin to rdd and digibyte

wew lads i hope it bumps up

Start out with BTC and ETH to get your feet wet.

yeah, steadily going down after yesterday's ATH. go shit in the street, pajeet.

t. Newfag that knows nothing about the markets

DGB will make us millionaires by the end of the year (except you, because you don't own any). Screen cap this.

yeah but I have so many questions

for starters how fast/slow is it to buy or sell altcoins? I know there's a delay buying bitcoins with real money, but I'm talking about BTC -> altcoin transactions. Is it possible to want to sell without there being a buyer, so that the price keeps plummeting while you watch in horror without getting a sale done, or does it just sell it instantly and you get the amount it was at?

>pajeet
>30k btc volume
>still not below 200 sat
Stay retarded.

How far Will it drop?

I'm not falling for another scam after Verge, nice try shill

>I we tall did
>duuurrrrrrrrr duuurrrrrrrrrrrr
>waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa I we tall did!

Are you implying verge and reddit coin weren't scams?
You shills need to die. Nice try.

Come on you acoustic FUD, at least try.
Explain to me how the price manipulation in DGB to comparable to a pump and dump.

One is based in actual potential. The other is not.

That is correct. Verge was a complete pump and dump with nothing behind it while DGB has whales that are steadily manipulating the price in order for a spike.
Anybody that thinks I'm shilling for a shitcoin has got to be acoustic. Don't people look at IDs? Did you not see my first post?

>2 hours

What exchanges?

Source???

Fuck coinbase and their $150 weekly limit. I can't accumulate this shit fast enough.

i want to buy more but ive already sold everything for dbg

time to get out the knee pads

I'm already looking into the style of lambo I want

ITS IN THE THREAT YOU AUTISTIC RETARD. GOD DAMN.

I had 50K XRP I bought at 2300, I sold at ~6000. Never bought back in. This was not more than a few weeks ago. The regret I have is unbearable. I am NOT letting this shit happen with DGB. The noose would be tied.

The longest part is buying your first crypto with normal currency. Then on the exchange, you put a sell order at a certain price. If someone puts a buy order at that price, the sale is instantaneous. You sell at the price you want.

source nigger???

This. Whales are creating waves to ride while DGB slowly rises to make as much as possible while also making it take longer to reach full price. Though more people will dip into DGB while it's cheap and hold some away from the markets for a while.

You can look at DGB wallets and see there are hundreds of millions of coins that haven't even been touched in years.

1 HOUR

PLS SAVE US

12mNBJpSEbtCeSYEBHoN9cbp7ceJLR4ZHP

somebody give me scraps so that i dont miss out on this. please.

14 BTC sent ;)

420 BTC sent ;)

Can I get a sauce?

Wouldn't it make more sense for the spirit bomb to be DGB, not Goku?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone

It's funny because I just tried to look for the time zone of Veeky Forums's server

Jesus, it's obvious you fags are pumping this again.

No, because DGB is about to destroy poverty for NEETs who had the wherewithal to invest in the future.

Please don't dump it too soon guys, I don't wanna lose money when I wake up

It's safe, user. May even wake up extremely wealthy.

Literally cannot find any info on this

That's because there is non you dirty nigger. They pumped RDD earlier, then Verge, now they are trying to repeat shit with Digicunt. Just avoid.

The walls are really thin though, this could skyrocket if pumped as much as RDD was

I still say this makes more sense

you're retarded, we're leave for the moon in 30min join us if you'd like

just bought more of this creme de la meme

June 22nd

Assuming we all get our millions in a year.

Where the heck are we supposed to cash out more than six figs?

How does one buy? None of the exchanges I frequent sell this coin...

>cashing out more than six figs at a time

why even try to make money if you're not gonna be smart about it

Dont cash out everything at once duh

So, what's the optimal quantity you invest for a huge gain? 1,000 dls? 10,000?

Trade it BTC and trade BTC for fiat money. If you live in the US you need to pay income tax if you hold less than a year, or capital gains if more than a year.

Just buy one, it will go straight to the sun mang.

You're going to make 100x whatever you buy in BTC. So if you invest 1k you'll have 100k. If you invest 10k you'll have 1 million. The choice is yours.

You don't get it, whatever, I'll ask another thread.

Just sign up for digibyte gaming and mine coins by playing games if you're that skint, m8.

CALLING FELLOW TA FAGS. Get in here and compare. Here's mine.

I don't see it going under 300 again desu.
Maybe once Asia comes in, but honestly I think it'll hit 400 again rather easily with a few bumps in the road.

*cricket noises*

>its happening
>happening

aint shit happening for you bag holders

.. theres no way to prove if you've been holding at all.. throw it in a coin mixer

>crying on earth
>dying planet
>we're colonizing mars

Well retard let me explain- when I deposit millions in my checking from DGB gains, the IRS will probably ask, "where did you get this?", then I will have to show a record of transactions that show how I transferred fiat money into crypto and what the crypto went through. Otherwise you get hit with a giant fine or go to jail. Do you literally know nothing?

Do you think multiple bank accounts would work?

Also you can hold fiat on exchanges like Gemini, its backed to at least $250,000

The tax revenue, Basile.

No, you don't wanna fuck with the IRS. There are ways to legally shelter money of course, kind of like how your parents probably pay as much tax as Hillary Clinton, but get an accountant for that.

>implying hilldog pays taxes on her begginstrips

thanks for the info, anymore tips would be appreciated