Modern Day Englishmen are French

Modern Day Englishmen are French

>pakistanis
>same as maghrebs

That shop is poorly done, consider lowering the resolution on the moustache and whatever-the-hell that cap is.

back off, poofter

I am not going to play childish games with you, stop posting immediately.

yer done it now, cunt

Don't make me take your empire away again.

Don't make me send you more Pakis, friend.

Just you try.

We'll be out of your EU soon enough Hans.

Send them our way, the next French empire needs more men in the Foreign Legion.

>Foreign Legion
Isn't that what you call the remaining white people in France?

France is 90% white, not that it matters, so long as they are Catholic and willing to die for the French nation.

>posting a soon-to-be expat who stepped down immediately after being thrust into a position of potential leadership

You'll have to forgive me, I'm on mobile, I can't play it.

He's left behind some good ideas that are easily approachable.

Nigel needs to reastablish English royalty to the Papacy ASAP

I'd be positively thrilled if Nige got his own show in the US. I understand if some anglos would be alienated by this, but really, the UK and US are so close, we're both anglos at heart.

Really, I completely sympathize with UK separation from the EU, the whole thing sounds like an overcomplicated nightmare and having no direct control over borders is extremely problematic for a state- the man just seems like a charlatan or at least in over his head. It's the anti-globalism ideology I don't get in terms of wider sentiment concerning economics; people act as though the rest of the world won't just leave them behind if they regress and shut off trade. Our current technology level means globalist economics isn't going away.

>dividing muslims on the basis of nationality and ethnicity

Isn't that what gulf arabs are basically doing right now, habibi?

But I agree, soon Europe will all be one color of religion.

>post yfw there hasn't been a true caliph since 661
>post yfw dar al-islam will never be united again