TO ALL THE NEWCOMERS

>1. Do you research.
Yes it takes time and you might loose out on a sat or 2 but this is for your own good, use your brain.
>2. Look into ICOs
Look into crypto crowdfunds; they are made for fresh projects not released on exchanges yet, this is if you want to get in on early on something.
>3. Do not, I repeat do not fall for Veeky Forums kike pumps
Pumps and dumps were always standard but something shady is going on on this board lately, there's too much shilling. You will lose your money if you listen to these assholes.

Don't fall for the hype and use common sense, user.

there is some organized shilling going on it feels like its 90% kikes peddling their nonsense now

best advice: if you see a coin hyped on this board run in the other direction

now watch the shills come into this thread and peddle their shitty memecoins!

If I spend 1 dollar on 10 000 new projects what are the changes at least one of them will turn that 1 dollar into million dollars?

1 in 10,000

There's nothing wrong with going for coins hyped on Veeky Forums just don't buy them as they're mooning. I got a 400% return on XBY and 130% return on DGB because I got them early.

dude you mad you didnt double your money with reddcoin? you can still come back

Buy the dip, but the downtrend is not a dip

>3. Do not, I repeat do not fall for Veeky Forums kike pumps
This. I know it looks alluring, and yes pump and dumps can be profitable, but YOU as a newfriend are literally the weakest link in the chain. It is YOU who is going to lose the most as you lack knowledge, intuition and preparation (it takes time to transfer coins etc.) to at least break even when the dump happens.

Just buy one of the already established coins, especially when they're dipping: ETH, XRP (this is still a dip but it's risen a lot recently, don't expect too much), GNT.

t. came to this board and got into crypto a month ago, learnt some things already

Be Extremely cautious with ICOs. These are the shitcoin scams of 2012 coming back to haunt us again. Very little required input and ethheads are frothing at the mouth to invest in all of them

Were not at the dumb money phase just yet, but I feel were getting close

sure if youre part of the pumpndump crew shilling this shit it can be very profitable

This is mostly for those who ended up LOSING money on these shillings, as I've been reading the comments past few hours.

DGB ,got shilled. DGB was at 100 sats and the triangles were just right.

I quadrupled 10k USD on DGB and I would've never noticed without biz

because you got in early
there was more hype when it was already high so more people bought towards the peak

how quickly can you buy/sell altcoins?

I quit. I don't have the intuition and extroverted personality to day trade and time my orders correctly.
Just today I should have made 6x2 gains with reddcoin and verge.

regarding 3 - you mean like DGB? which literally went up 300% a day after getting memed here?

Well, obviously.

You don't buy a coin that just went X3 in the last 4hours. Lel

>extroverted personality
look at this fucking nigger

Do you have to pay capitol gains on this crypto shit?

DGB has more to come, this isn't a shitcoin.

Veeky Forums was part of a global effort with DGB, the rest was just PnD.

Just you wait, over the next few days DGB will break 500 sats and go on even further.

What coins would you guys actually recommend to hold?

DGB
GOLEM
LBC
HUMANIQ
XEM
WAVES

Wait for some dips first, because literally all of them are up right now except LBC which is slightly down.

I don't even care about the P&D kikes. What I hate is that they shit up the board with 8 threads for the same coin at once.

don't buy anything other than Golem out of those
also do your own reesearch and bee yourself

the shills never stop

top 5 + dgb & golem

DGB was shilled for years here but in subtle amounts, I don't know what will happen to it, best wait until the minecraft servers release next month to see.
Only if you cash out and it depends on your country's laws I guess.

Bump

I was going to start a new thread, but this seems like a good place to ask. I have a little over 10k on hand to invest. I'm new to this and looking for some advice on getting started.

I have been here about 6 weeks and even I can see a minor difference between a month ago and now. I buy these pumps double my money and dump....its insane and a little too easy. But I argree Veeky Forums seems to be getting exploited.

fuck these damn nigger memes

Rest it on BTC across kraken, yobit and some korean exchange

kraken for margin and overall trust, yobit to buy pump and dump shitcoins and korean exchanges to sell your shit above market value.

Wait a week and read the market (hard with crypto i know) and then throw 40% on 2 different coins (each) that you think will rise and 20% on yobit shitcoins.

Rule n1, never sell at a loss
Rule n2, read rule 1

Godspeed

>t. niggaro

I'm just fucking around with 100 bucks and trying to learn the ropes. I kind of don't know what the fuck I'm doing but I bought bitcoin from coinbase then transferred it to bittrex and bought digibyte with it because the threads told me to.

Am I fucked? Did I just lose my 100 dollars?

christ

no you're fine, just hold

good thing you only threw 100 bucks
Next time follow the volume

but how do you get them early

oh fuck turns out I just bought ONE digibyte. What should I buy then.

what is the best way to learn quickly, any other sites then 4chandgb and waves has dipped huge recently is now the time to buy?how long did your deposit take on bittrex

didn't take long at all. I used a check card and it was almost instant. The transfer to bittrex took like 30 minutes, though.

i just bought form coinbase and was instand and now im just waiting on bittrex

ripple son

sooo.. in bittrex when I find a coin I want to buy with BTC, how do I buy using ALL of my BTC, instead of putting in random numbers and seeing if they work?

set price, click max

thanks user, bought some shit called neweconomymovement, hope I can get something out of it

bout to buy some ripple(wave)
to the moon we go

so when I buy coins with BTC in bittrex, is there a way to see what the DOLLAR value of my wallets is? It gets kind of confusing if I see the value in BTC

download blockfolio on your phone

so how do I sell at the market rate, instead of the limit rate? Is that a dumb thing to do? I am trying to sell my XEM coins for BTC but it cancels my sell order every time

MUSIC and COVAL look promising

>HUMANIQ

A fellow contrarian I see!

I've made some decent profits just investing into some memecoins already. Biz is usually a good chance to get in on a coin early enough and if the coin actually has any merit and isn't something like Dogecoin than it could take off.

Low cap coins are great, but if Veeky Forums shills t means you've probably missed out on the rise

Bump

Always check archives to see if it's been PnD already

>it takes time

>Don't fall for the hype and use common sense, user

>Don't fall for the hype

Here's one: