Is this the time to buy

digybyte, ripple and burst all losing big, is this the time to buy?

Yup. DGB is ridiculously undervalued and has massive potential. Long term hold imo.

PesetaCoin (PCT).

I know it's a pajeet coin, but it just got dumped and the price is REALLY low, and it is SURE to get higher in the next few hours

homocoin is mooning right now!

i see that its dropped like hell
why has is dropped so hard and what are the hope of it coming back up, are you sure it wasnt just a dump
wow sounds perfect for you
dgb has been pumped and dumped tho

>what are the hope of it coming back up
Just look at the chart over the past few days. The price basically leveled out to its normal value, and it always fluctuates. And the dump is already over.

>dgb has been pumped and dumped tho
t. Newfag

I just shapeshiftio'd my LTC for XRP, feels good

Why do people think dgb was pumped and dumped? Look at the horizontal movement, remind you of anything? Maybe after every time ethereum mooned it did the same thing, or literally anything that actually moons, hold if you're not retarded, buy more if you can, and for the love of god stop posting stupid shit like, "it was a pump and dump" when this hits 500 sats you'll feel like a complete retard

The more I hear about the longterm stability of DGB the more confidence I have in building a stockpile in cold storage.

Are there any other longterm coins of note that will net big in a later time frame?

Trying to mentally separate altcoins and shit.

ripple(wave) for sure
it recently went through a dip (buy low sell high) and is one of the most "reliable" altcoins

Nigga do you mean XRP or WAVES?

Summer is sure here.

yes

Buddy dont troll me, sick gains be on the line

Im still up over 200 percent so no it's still worlds higher than what it was. How fucking new r u to crypto?

REDD
E
D
D

xrp buy now look at the charts

this.

also maybe buy some ripple but its only going to get another 5 cents max in the coming days. not that big of a gain.

Drop loose change into RDD and sit on it. If it does what it seems like it is going to do normies are going to be using it without even knowing it.

P.S. I heard a sea creature sing a song about XLM, but keep it to yourself. its not supposed to go for another day.

rdd been exploding so much latley it seem impratical to buy now, i doubt it will contiue to climb like it did the past three days

I just bought some desu

you wont go to the moon but youll see the gainz

what is bitcoin its whole life.

also, its not even worth 1/10 of a single penny. you can afford to throw some in and forget about it. It might just be a nice pile when you come back to check in a year.

>comparing it to bitcoin
but yeah its cheap, y-knot

dont buy it man. I dont give a shit. If it dies out I lose $50 I have already made 6x over by moving earnings from it to other coins. literally nothing to lose for a shot at a big coin.

step up the crypto trading game, add me on skype: cryptoanna

meanwhile RDD still going strong, compared to all other coins here in the past days

same

Bitcoins up the last few days, people selling off Alts as it rises is normal.
Buy alts.
DGB looks like consolidation to me. Not exactly a PnD

Redditcoin was a fucking scam. It went up to 21 and then dropped down.
You shills said HODL THE LINE and I didn't sell till it went down to 15. Fucking scammers

Mfw got in RDD at 5 sats