Would an Axis victory mean the total annhilation of communism?

Would an Axis victory mean the total annhilation of communism?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/26718047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no
even if you ban parlamentary politics and worker unions, communists can infiltrate the army

no, it would mean the total annhilation of capitalism, the driving force behind jewish world domination

No Hitler stated he planned on allowing Stalin to stay in power and 'continue his social experiment in the east' referring likely to everything east of Moscow

where the fuck you get this information? Hitler wanted Russia all for himself and believed that it was the prime spot for all of Germany to move because of the huge strategic location and location to the world. Hitler really wanted to pave out all of russia and make it the capital of the world.

which of course would have been perfect given its location, i mean look at it... Mediterranean, baltic, caspian, red, indian ocean, pacific ocean, Atlantic...

but yeah really where did you read or get this information from?

pretty sure that generalplan ost didn't include Russia east of the urals

Axis defeat didn't put an end to Nazism.

Could have been, but still going off what said, From what I've read, watched in docs, Hitler had no intention of letting Stalin be.

Not a commie but do you really think an ideal can be killed?

Yes.

>Hey guys, that was fucking stupid huh
>But user, what if we did this
>No, you retard, here's an example of why that's fucking stupid
>Oh

There will always be idiots supporting retarded causes, but thankfully reds will be extinct in our lifetime.

Never in my life have I seen a more stubbornly fucking stupid bunch of people than people who insist that communism is something that can ever, ever work.

We keep doing capitalism, and it doesn't pan out for almost everyone involved.

>doesn't pan out

Yes, it does.
The myth that capitalism will fuck you over is just that-a fucking myth.

Now more than ever there is a HUGE emphasis on "if you fucking work your ass off you'll be alright."

Maybe alright is living in a one bedroom apartment working 9-5 at 40.
But you have shelter, food, rights and safety.

>but pooooor people

Considering the sheer mass of people, it is utterly inevitable that some will fail at the system and some will be failed by it.

By and large, though, generally if "capitalism doesn't work" it means your Microwave meals are $7 instead of $4.
You maybe downsize where you live.

>Shit, I've hit rock bottom! I have nowhere to live!
Hostels, shelters, countless shit exists to aid those at rock bottom.

The truly hopeless people are the ones who are there AND addicted to some sort of drug/other financial drain.

If you honestly don't think capitalism is the best thing out there in terms of ideas which can be effectively implemented, you're a fucking retard.

Of course it's not perfect. Of course it exploits people.

But it also happens to be the one idea that can be implemented to a country without needing masses and masses of deaths and years of suffering in order to do so.

Reds are absolute retards.

Chill out, user. No one is taking your valuable burgers anywhere.
Your post lacks a lot of facts but I'll leave you alone because you might get angry again. I'll just quote this:
>But it also happens to be the one idea that can be implemented to a country without needing masses and masses of deaths and years of suffering in order to do so
And then link this:
vimeo.com/26718047
Have a good day.

Goddamn this map is the most interesting thing I've seen on Veeky Forums

>Bey Süleyman bin Blaberidae
HEY CHECK IT OUT

IT'S THE PET TURK OF Veeky Forums!

WHERE YOU BEEN BRO?

Look up "Man in the High Castle", that's what it's from

No, has Nazi Germany would collapse in less than two months in a Glorious Communist Revolution.

No it's not, you fucking retard.

>Hey guys, that was fucking stupid huh
>But user, what if we did this
>No, you retard, here's an example of why that's fucking stupid
>fuck off we will do it anyway
ftfy

Dude makes some great stuff.

wew
If I didn't know any better, I'd think that the person who wrote that was a pinko lunatic.

>Canada one of the few independent countries

Probably not.