Say Sorry

I want people who aren't holding ETH to apologize, and I want them to do it right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRHWFH69X0I
youtube.com/watch?v=uKCX-Hd1Vxo
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/69uqiw/for_everyone_who_has_witnesses_the_ddos_on_kraken/
youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this only makes me like 10 bucks

sorry not sorry
t. holding

Wow, your incredible volatile "assets" are having a minor bubble and will correct soon? Incredible.

Fucking retard.

Any news when SEC might say a word about ETF? want to aboard a ship before it starts its journey to Mars.

i got over 16k usd in ethereum alone

i just hope it'll be worth holding long term, cuz these recent 600-800% increases in various penny cryptos makes me sweaty

maybe i should sell some and try to day trade

ETH is the biggest part of my portfolio.

I only have ripple and eth. I recommended my rich bro to buy both before they started mooning.
Ripple when it was 10x worth less. And eth at 17. But he didn't listen.
My own portfolio isn't big enough to make me rich. But I did make a couple thousand.

I think ripple is a load of shit though. A centralized coin. While I believe Ethereum is the only coin with potential.

what u doing? sell at least 10 eth to play with in penny coins. you wont regret it. i held eth like a dumbass and only put 300 into ripple when it was 8 cents now its 30 cents and i wish i went all in

ur feelings wont make u any money. if ripple goes up just ride the road to riches on the wealthy jew backs

I still hold some. My greed has gotten to me.

SORRY but I can't bring myself to buy eth at this price.

Who here sold their ETH and went for LTC?

fucking coinbase and their weekly limits...
I just want to buy more eth...
should I just go to kraken and spend some cash there?

Wow 7% don't spend it all in one place

The thing about kraken is you can't cash out ever

I couldn't verify my coinbase account, despite showing my drivers license.
While I could at Kraken. And I have cashed out some money at Kraken yesterday.

I was the guy shilling Ethereum Harold when it was sub $20 and you faggots didn't listen to me.

> can't cash out ever
Why is that? Transactions taking too long to process?

Were you doing it with your phone? I just got it done, the thing is you have to have coinbase website open at your computer while vertifying on your mobile, it took me like 2 minutes to process too.

Yeah. I took a picture of it with my phone.

Also any ways to minimalize the fee you have to pay to the website? I know coinbase takes 3% of eth while localbitcoins takes 5%

Holy shit 10% gains incredible!

Speaking of fees, if i'm using bittrex to exchange my coins, does bittrex take some % from every transaction?

I just hold but it's tempting to trade. Shit goes up and down along the exact same range

I only invested $200 in ETH, but that was several weeks ago. I'm up $100 profit so I'm happy

I've been doing that. First try was when Kraken got DDOS'd and I hadn't learned to set a stop loss limit yet, so even though I've made successful trades since I'm still digging out of the hole that dump made.

I just cant figure out how to send btc to coinbase, don't want my bank account on kraken

Absolutely, i have half my portfolio in ETH my true long term hodl. The other half hops from the 'coins of the week' to the next.

I'm a poorfag but have been fucking cash at selling high and buying low except when i sold 22 eth at 50

Do not sell ETH. Expect further gains in it. Instead just grab .5 BTC or 1 BTC to play around with in shit coins. You missed the XEM train nig.

youtube.com/watch?v=JRHWFH69X0I

eth is gunna huge-ify

everyone knows $100 is a big mental barrier

once it manages to push through that, sky is the limit on a bullish move

I'm all in on ETH and today has been a happy day.

>over 1000% increase this last 2 months or so
>I want to board a ship before it starts its journey to Mars
uhhhh

The price only went up because bitcoin did and people don't want to sell. Jesus christ you ETH cucks are thick.

I never doubted

Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt.

JUST HIT $99

STRAP IN BOYS THE IGNITION HAS BEEN LIT WHILE YOU WEREN'T EVEN LOOKING

HERE WE GO, HOLD ON TIGHT

FFFFFFFFUUUUUAAAAAAAACCCAAA-

Same not really making me much though. I panic sold litecoin earlier this week and lost like 200 from it. Here's my current folio

How high will it go and why is it increasing so rapidly today??

We broke the 100 mental barrier, 2 digit ether is going to be history soon boys.

im fucking angry that I was only able to put 1k into it. Coinbase makes it such a fucking pain to purchase any additional coins. I have to wait 60 DAYS for my limit to rise even though I have tons of cash waiting to buy

PUMP PUMP PUMP

EVERYONE REPLY:

"PUMP FOR PEPE"

AND SICK ETH GAINS WILL COME TO YOU

TONIGHT!!!

because XRP is having a rest, as I keep saying these two should probably still have fairly similar market caps, they're being bought essentially for the same reasons but are not direct competitors. considering that fresh money is still storming in expect more of an ETH up rather than an XRP down

the japanese are pumping bitcoin hard right now. pic related (bitFlyer)

that fact plus this
pretty obvious all the big coins are moving together now

Fuck just broke $99 on kraken!

It's happening

aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

new ATH on coinbase too

pushing 99 on coinbase now

Its gonna tank!

It's at 100 on my Blockfolio!!!

I made about 5k on ETH, but if I had held I would have made 10k.

nice volume on the bump

Say sorry.

This shit is going to tank so fucking hard to $20 or less, you retarded cryptocoiner faggots will be left piss pot penniless.

SO YOU SHOULD PUMP THIS SHIT LIKE THEY DO IN THE FUTURE

youtube.com/watch?v=uKCX-Hd1Vxo

wont ever see $20 again

any "crash" will go to the 80s at best

at least in the short term

coinbase has started chewing away at the giant ~10k wall around 100$

BROKE 100$ ON GEMINI

ETH MUH NIGGA

is it, dare I say, /ourcoin/?

WILL IT DIP I FUCKING WAITED TOO LONG SINCE LAST BUY DELETE THIS THREAD REEEEE

And now it's an all time high fuck me, just stop memeing it so I can buy in cheap and not risk memeing myself.

see

I still don't understand what ethereum is. its the internet inside another type of bitcoin? I just don't get it no matter how many times I watch the fucking videos

Polo too

so if i buy like 2 million rdd. and like cash out on btc when it hits a dollar a piece. how do i cash out my btc into american dollars?

i just started a pay pal account. waiting 2 or 3 days for confirmation

so this maybe basic stuff, but

can't sell walls get obliterated by other sellers 'taking' buy orders above the wall price?

I guess buy transactions on coinbase are 'taking' sell orders?

bitcoin has a public ledger called the blockchain. and on this public ledger it keeps track of who owns what bitcoins. open source, verified by multiple stations on the network at once

ethereum is the same except the public ledger not only tracks who owns how much eth, but also any text that is sent along with that eth during a transaction. text like computer code. the computer code sent in this fashion can be run on the computers of the network, like computer code run on a single solitary computer, except now it is being done in an open source fashion where multiple computers can all see and verify the data being sent back and forth

thats my basic understanding at least

meanwhile BTC

>78% Bitcoin Hashrate Comes From SegWit-Supporting Miners

enjoy your centralized coin while it lasts speculators

who is going to buy your eth for 102 when there is someone selling for 101 right now

What a time to be alive!

yea i realized that when i re-read my post

KEEP GOING

but i guess if buy orders are filling and getting closer to the sell , don't the sell maker reposition?

TO THE MOON

i dont think you understand trading right now

every time someone buys, someone else is selling

theres two basic types of orders to understand: limit and market.
in the "order book" on the left are the limit orders. they are placed there and they have to wait to be filled
on the right in trade history are the market orders. every time you see something get bought or sold, it is someone agreeing to buy or sell at the limit order price

I put a buy order for 10 ETH at $100. it will sit there until someone comes along and "market sells" into it (agrees to sell their eth for $100)
or it will sit there forever and not get filled if nobody agrees to that price
I could put an order to buy at $50 on the orderbook right now but its not going to be filled. there are thousands of orders in front of it willing to buy at a higher price that will get filled first

forgot image

>I could put an order to buy at $50 on the orderbook right now but its not going to be filled.

oh no?

lmao explain this

>he doesnt know about the may 7th dippening aka bloody sunday

lol did you just get into ETH? I walked out of Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and saw that a shitload of my buy orders had triggered all the way down to $50

what exchange? there was nothing this drastic on coinbase

kraken

wew wtf you lucky son of a bitch

Good thing I dropped $5k on ETH literally an hour before this runup.

Veeky Forums did me well once again

Its not luck I just set up a shitload of buy orders in case there was a dip.

> 101 on gemini
cope

yea i get that, i was just thinking that someone puts up some big sell order, but sees buy orders filling up to his price since more buy orders are getting taken than his sell order, and would cancel and reposition

>50
didn't happen
Unless there was a bug

It's bicking the 100$ on plus500 now, we gonna wake up rich

Sure thing, newfag

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/69uqiw/for_everyone_who_has_witnesses_the_ddos_on_kraken/

actually gasped when i checked coinbase and saw it was at $100

bought in at $18
thank you

>tfw 112 ETH

Feels good man

people move their orders around all the time

if you actually want to sell at 100 then you will leave your limit order at 100 and let it get filled

youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8

SELL SELL SELL

Not this month famalan.