Thoughts on this man?

Thoughts on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/luVpsM3YAgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Muhammad Ali dude

that speech he made about having a dream was bretty moving

Will Smith was alright until he got too heavy into the Scientology.

Sam fig

Bump

Samuel Jackson is a great actor

Was he a pan-Africanist?

>The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.

Sounds like a pretty smart guy desu.

A GREAT man.

Africa is for Africans

>A GREAT man.
>Africa is for Africans
This

Can't wait until whites die off

The word will be better place

Because Africans don't already own Africa.

Not die off, just leave Africa. Same for the Chinese and Arabs.

They'll all just get bred out eventually anyways.

>pan-

Bump

he was great in star wars

Not really since Black Americans are still a thing. Even if they got absorbed into local populations the status quo still remain if they had/have a higher status and in ANY cases still retain muh ancestry factor to attach themselves to distinguish themselves such as white ancestor being one of the earliest settlers like Coloureds of British descent from Zambia and Malawi retain strong emotional ties to the United Kingdom.

As long as being Black is stigmatized (and even when Africa develops said stigma will be as strong as ever because it will ALWAYS mutate into a different form) and despised foreign populations will NEVER EVER be absorbed. Like in colony days mixed folk were better off then Blacks but worse off then whites, so they occupied a strata of having more opportunity and access to the system compared to natives (but more disadvantaged vs Europeans). So when you want to be treated as an equal to Europeans you appeal to their European nature and stress your similarities with them (I can read, I am educated, I am not a heathen, I am patriotic to my Queen/King and have no ties to these savages, see my light skin etc etc), fraternizing with the racial and economic underclass makes no sense you want to go up not down, you had to fucking cut all ties with locals.

He made great pop music.

For example

> During the colonial era, they identified first and foremost with the non-African component in their ancestry, and within equal socio-economic circles social prestige was dependent upon one's progenitors. For instance, Afrikaans-speaking Coloureds descended from South African immigrants typically formed the Coloured elite in Zimbabwe; they were followed in descending order on the social scale by Coloureds with one white and one Coloured parent, those with two Coloured parents, those with one white and one black parent, and the so-called "Indo-African" Coloureds with an Asian ancestor or parent. Marriages between Coloureds and black Africans are generally stigmatised, as the former preferred to select partners with visible white characteristics

WE

I fucking love colt 45.

This. The Igbo language is fucking dying out. 32 million speakers and dying out at estimated 2025. self-Language violence at such a huge pace is pretty much killing it softly.

Rocky IV was pure kino.

Biko appeared to be a very intelligent man. Also, it's ridiculous that there's a statute of limitations on his murder.

not too fond of Big Band music personally

And Khoisan
And Berbers
And Pygmies
And Malagasy

Africa is bound to be an English and possibly Chinese speaking continent by the 2040s.

i hate niggers.

>I love Muhammad Ali dude

Mandatory thread theme?

youtu.be/luVpsM3YAgw

who is this

i'll bet 5 dollars on an average joe extremist with a slightly incompetent militia funded by the soviets to destabilise a former colony

>can't wait until whites die off

Fuck you faggot. We all know you mean genocided

white Africans are Africans kiddo
just like black Europeans are Europeans

Ummm no honey

If it ain't black it ain't human

0/10 try harder

Those are African fucktin.

Two completely different cases user.

How so.

WE

U no it's true

White """people"""" ain't human

WUZ

Ones exceptionally rich and has huge influence in areas they live in and in politics and benefited from previous social and economic policy that benefit them in the past, the other lacks that power and has notably less influence on their society. The later is negligible.

One has been on the continent for variable amounts of time (long as hell, others more recent) but have been there for centuries, the other is much more recent barrign a few meme cases.

One is middle class at worst-upper class at best, the other middle class is pretty much the max

One has the ability to immigrate pretty much freely to any first world country or return home if the are recent immigrants. The other basically has no hope if they are to use legal routes unless they are lucky.

One has the advantages of being white, the other has the disadvantages and stigmas of being black/African and in international settings this amplifies. Also massive self-cucking by peoples benefits the former while it's the opposite for the other.

One the land they are in HAS TO BE grateful for them because they will be punished if not otherwise, the other will never be part of the nation, part of a state yes but never nation, they will always have to walk the tightrope. The former can afford to self-segregate or pseudo self-segregate, the latter cannot.

It's much better being a White Africa then it is being a Black "European" by magnitudes. Strip the Africa from the white and he's still got something benefical but strip the Europe from the black and he's got nothing. Africa needs whites and has to kowtow to them, Europe doesn't need Blacks.

>The other basically has no hope if they are to use legal routes unless they are lucky.

I mean if an African wants to go to Europe.

>One has the ability to immigrate pretty much freely to any first world country or return home if the are recent immigrant

Also European-descent populations can easily move to Africa forgot to add.

JAILED

A great Hero that was beaten to death in the custody of the evil white """man""".

When will these injustices end towards the brave African man from the foreign white demon?
Even today black studends in SA are faced with abuse and beating by the "system" and its white cronies.

Africans of different races. It's like how Indians and Iranians are Asian.

Because the borders for "races" in Africa is batshit idiotic because the criteria are based of memes.

Might as well call all but North Africans Black because they still have the same low as fuck cultural and social reputation worldwide. No one gives fuck if you are Ethiopian or nigerian or some Khoi, nigger's a nigger

they are different races, espicially east to west and west to south, distance from west africa to south is same as poland to asia.

africa is just geography made by europeans, it is not a poltiical or ethnic geographical term.

2,886 miles
China and Sweden is 3,973 miles

nigeria to south africa is 2,886 miles China to sweden is 3,973 miles.

Doesn't mean shit to any non-Africa. Blacks aka niggers all the same to most of the world.

Also like I said what constitutes a race in Africa is pretty vague as hell. one example is people using Bantu as an identifier or grouping which honestly makes no sense.

There is no vagueness, Ethiopeans are as far apart to Europeans as they are to Bantus, Khoisan are as far apart to Bantus and euros to asians.

you are just a west african bantu who were slaves to north and east africans.

Also

>africa is just geography made by europeans,

And that's why those term are as strong an long lasting as ever since it was devised by people of the most dominating nations who pretty much owned the sciences and arts. Since once a set of terminology and images of a people are developed and set in stone changing that is pretty much a gargantuan task.

Soviet Foreign Policy: The Post

Any non retard can figure it out himself that Africa as a singular entity doesn't exist.

They are still blacks.

It pretty much is to most people barring those with interest in it.

>)
Black is not an ethnic term, they aren't racial bantus.

>you are just a west african bantu who were slaves to north and east africans.

See you did it. West Africans aren't Bantu's at all!

It isn't in reality, think of the people in Africa not of an arbiturary geographical term that could just as easily be seperated by any other geographical term.

You are west African bantu, you should be for uniting west Africa such as nigeria and all that mess.

West Africans are what the west labeled negroid, east Africans were hamites, south were khoisan.

So Black is attached to"Bantu" then?

Black means Bantu.

Are you seriously using hamites?

I'm from the horn bro.

That's what it means in South Africa through out it's history.

Like Bantu is a language group. You are attaching a racial identification to a language group.

Which country?

Eritrea.

Bantu African is a genetic group.

Bantu is a language group. Do you honestly fucking think every Niger-Congo language is a Bantu one?

Also no one trucking attaches Black to Bantu like you are nonsensically doing, It's applied to Africans widely as whole.

Africans don't exist and no they weren't and if it is, it's due to Anglo ignorance and indifference.

asians have white skin and so do whites, are they the same race?

you can clearly see the racial differences.

The races in Africa are more likely on the lines of West African, East African, South African Khoisan, and North Africa, each as distinct as Europe from Asia.

Bump

Central Africans are the same race, but look different from West Africans, Pygmies aren't close to anyone, and what about the Nilo-Saharan people? Don't forget the non-Khoisan populations who are genetically distinct and are only related by language, the mixed Malagasy, etc.

There are too many races and ethnic groups in Africa.

So was he a good guy or not?

Bump

Bump

You think that you'll be able to teach Africans mandarin characters? I'll take that bet.

Bump

There's some 200,000 black Africans currently in China. They'll manage.

dirty stinking kaffir, glad his head was used as a soccer ball

They were purged

Bump

A black politician that rose to prominence as Marxist ideology was subtlety introduced into Western societies.
If the left weren't able to, or at least didn't think to, infiltrate and spread Marxist ideology throughout Western academia than this man would be totally irrelevant.

Bump