Hey fellow biz fucks

hey fellow biz fucks

bet you haven't heard of iota, best tech I've ever seen, worst marketing I've ever seen, not posted on coinmarketcap, 100 mill evaluation, INSANE TECH AGAIN. If you can buy some and hold at least a Gi, pretty sure you can be an easy multimillionaire

regards,
a britbong

I don't understand it user.

I demand you tell how this not a meme

No microtransactions so instantly useful for machines, if you have to make a transaction, you have to solve two yourself (no double spend), no proof of work, you don't need the entire blockchain. It's designed to be used for trillions of microdevices (IoT). lots of very good things to come, almost as good as stratis (which no one else memes about which I'm totally surprised about)

where can you buy this

247m cap at the moment
~iotaprice.com

Unfortunately it's a really complicated process at the moment to purchase iotas plus there a quadrillion iotas in circulation

trillions of iotas is fine when you realise there's going to be an absolute shit ton of these devices transacting every millisecond. It's genuinely going to be way bigger than these meme coins

ydx iota exchange, you need to give btc to ydx and exchange on their slack until next update

that's fucking stupid
but thanks for response

Good to see some IOTA shilling on here. I got 32 000 000 000 about a month ago for a btc. Up around 50% and it hasn't even hit an exchange yet.

They got whales to pledge iota into a fund to give to industry to experiment. Huawei tweeted they've been working with iota devs.

mfw people found btc difficult to buy and regret it nowadays

Exactly.

When it's easy it's no longer cheap. Gotta dig deep to get gold.

INTERESTING... so i get this via the slack? where is that?

just google the ydx slack, second thing which comes up (iotaexchange.com). Gives you a whole tutorial!

Get on #iotatangle team then ask for an invite to #ydx. Careful to only deposit your coins to @ydx as escrow. Some scammer made their screen name (only @ alias is unique) the same as a sec and ripped my mate off for a box saying to deposit to him.

No blockchain, settlement is done asynchronous rather than every time a block is made. No mining, POW is done when you broadcast your transaction by confirming two others. No fees because you do POW so can enable micropayments and scale infinitely. Spamming helps the network because you have to confirm 2 transactions even to spam. Super lightweight client so it can be deployed on a potato. Network is working slow now but gets faster as more people use it. Will release on exchanges once they've got all their kinks ironed out. Stress tests can handle 800+ transactions/second.

Except you can run not-supporting nodes (because phones and shit don't have the processing power) thereby ruining the idea of the tangle.

you're talking rubbish, they have a fully working iota mobile wallet

Why is this useful and what advantages does it have. If I'm interpeting it correctly this just seems like an irc trading room with a bot that handles and api and withdraws and deposits stuff for you. The no trading fees does sound nice though.

No trading fees but ydx takes 1% either way. Also withdrawals of iota

Hey :) the Slack group is just a way to buy the coins. The best way I can describe Iota is that it's a selfless currency where instead of paying fees, you do a little bit of extra work, which helps keep the network afloat :) They spoke at Tech UK over here recently, and they've got a lot of projects behind the scenes like Masked Messaging which is also pretty cool, think Monero but a lot lighter and just as fungible

So OP, the question remains then.... What colour lambo?

I'll invest in an appreciating asset thank you very much :P I'll get my VW v10 Phaeton and be invisible but in total comfort and speed