Ripple(wave)

>price dips
now is the time to buy, wave has dipped and its time to buy low and sell high
by no means is it going to the moon but if your looking for a safe (for cryptos) investment look no further
>thoughts and advice always appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

thebitcoinnews.com/now-you-can-trade-ethereum-dash-and-ripple-on-forex-brokers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice and right to the point. this is what i think will happen as well

which one

>bought in
>price has done nothing but drop
every time

>tfw a few eggs must be broken to make a cake
the price will fluctuate and soon start to rise again, dont worry m8 youll make it

>

thebitcoinnews.com/now-you-can-trade-ethereum-dash-and-ripple-on-forex-brokers/

>Got added on Kraken, soon on Coinbase.
>You can trade fiat directly with it. JPY/EUR/USD/CAD
>Big fucking news coming on the 22nd.

shit is dipping hard right now

this

then why is it crashing now

People trading for BTC, for momentaneous gains.

You aren't seeing XRP marketcap.

this nigger knows whats up
the site crashed for a while from what i understood but it was do to increased traffic

Ive been buying ripple on kraken for months now how is this news?

also exchange features are a dead meme

remember when ltc hit korean exchange? crashed only now recovered

Funny that you put (wave) in the title because I think WAVES is very similar to Ripple, and probably better in some ways seeing as how the coin is actually needed to use the network (unlike Ripple where banks don't even have any reason to buy/use XRP). I am watching WAVES and will probably buy on the next dip.

Ripple isn't a crypto. SO no coinbase involvement. Plus the company is already investing in an app and has a wallet already in use. Gatehub.

You'll be able to trade it against fiat you dingus.

Waves and ripple have little in common. Nem is a bigger competitor to ripple if anything. But waves has an extremely bright future. Forecasted value of $10. I've been a scooping them up at $1.35 like candy.

is gatehub safe? It sketches me out.

I just bought some and it's already going up! Thanks OP

right now im watching national geographic right now about how snow leopards in the Himalayan hunt
your welcome for the investing advice

>tfw you didn't really intend to go balls deep and somehow you miraculously caught an anomaly.

Has anyone else been found to catch something like this? Got the very end of that knife.

I'd like to start out with this Ripple thing but I seriously don't have anything to purchase it with until the end of the month.

deposit to my wallet if you have any to spare. I'd like to join in on the meme

rfpZcALkJG1EBVNRj87hn6Ti1FbUs2njyA

People are selling like no other. Wait for it to dip for a little while and then buy it lads.

waiting for it to bottom out, when do you think that will be?

>tfw bought at 0,32€

It will rise to 1€, r-right?

fuck yeah ripple

I've got it shorted from .37EUR for .5BTC

Just so I can tell all you fuckers "I told you so" when the fucking floor falls from under this shit.

Putting your wealth in the hands of a single corporation. Jesus fuck. You realise Ripple is even more retarded than ACTUAL money that's value backed by countries, right?

Small order books, you either lowballed a buy order and someone fat fingered a big sell or vice versa.

I am planning on investing into Ripple when/if it sinks to .25. Or else I'll move on.

Yes, just hold.

I reckon we are at a bottom just about now.

Can you just tell me what you expect Waves will be used for exactly?

Gatehub, sketches me out either

HODL, fucking weak hands. if you thought it mooned already just wait till next month when it hits $1.50.
the banks behind XRP have $10s of trillions behind them, and the market cap is still less than half of BTC. this thing is gonna knock pluto out of orbit.

We told yo that ripple needs to prove a $0.50 worth first. It failed spectacularly. $1 is not even a possibility right now. And yo are talking about $1.50? You completely lost the plot. Maybe this profit making business isn't for you.

Who is we? You sound like a retarded faggot.

t. butthurt ripple bagholder with huge opportunity cost

It went from 1000 sat to 24000 in two months. It has constant growth for the last three weeks and then it stop for two days and has a dip.

>hurrr durr we told you it was a shitcoin it's all over >t. cockboy

Remember most coins are a fork of Bitcoin, Ripple from the beginning was never it is something very different

>1$ by Thursday!
It's not even half of that mate and going down now
>1.50$ 2$ Trillions!You retard, you cockboy!

You ripple bagholders sure are emotional girls

Good time to accumulate Ripple before the next wave.