Lol at people selling dgb

youtu.be/nUdsJx1UbuM

How could you not invest in this? Also has integration with wow and counterstrike. Test on a minecraft server coming in a few weeks. Over 45k users on digibyte gaming. Already activated segwit ect. All of my positions i buy and hold and buy more every week. Bought more dgb, this coin is going to 15 cents by the end of the year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-0T99DZml4
youtu.be/rmDyhKOjNKM
reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/6bqx5i/if_you_have_dgb_stuck_in_dgibyte_gaming_wallet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Official integration? Because anyone can made an amateur mod.

How can u tell the difference?

First I'm hearing of this coin, sell me on it and I might buy in

On top of being a secure and fast coin. They're targeting the gaming niche. Earn digibytes while you play games.

it wouldn't be as convoluted to set up, and they'd be able to leverage more than just public data

how do I get my portfolio to display on blockfolio? My wallet is on Coinbase

i just got the app

input your shit manually

>My wallet is on Coinbase
oh my

Does it really matter though? I'm sure official integration will come down the road. The coin is still young.

Oh I'm investing in dgb. I just sold because I'm not gna sit and watch for days while I lose money like a dunce, but I'll buy back in shortly. Get gud

>I'm sure official integration will come down the road.
Why are you sure that Steam or Valve or whoever will give this the time of day?
Literally absolutely nothing but wishful thinking.

That's what a smart person would do, but the idiots on here will tell you to hold as it drops to 100 satoshi. It's almost funny.

good luck timing the market

It's called speculation. This tech is the future. As of now you can tip on twitch and twitter. Lots of things in the pipeline. As their user base grows it could incentivize steam to add this to its platform.

>fast coin

well at least that is true, only XBY can compete in terms speed but XBY is nowhere as professional

yeah man DGB is a real world class organization

youtube.com/watch?v=r-0T99DZml4

I like his tie. Where the fuck can I pick one up at?!?! It's autistic shit like that, that is the formula to success.

>3 years old video

Reminder when you laughed at that loser Bill Gates in his garage? Haha what a weirdo nerd

And look where they are now.

youtu.be/rmDyhKOjNKM

Can't fight digibyte

true

Anyone still there?
Still holding?
I'm worried

Would it be profitable to keep selling at 315 and buying back at 298, taking into account fees?

Brainlet here

I'm still holding OP.

I believe in this coin. It's completely solid, the team is dedicated, and going after the gaming market is great.

At the very least it's going to climb back up again to get past 1k sats, it's incredibly undervalued.

holding mondo dgb. be strong. all the coins i sold to buy dgb are up, I have no regrets.

Niches are a bad thing for a currency. The reason a currency is a currency is that it's general purpose. You don't want to have to exchange to a different ocin for every type of purchase.

This.

> I can not use the calculator app on my device

leave this board right now

Holding 650k, was holding 750 but sold some. Most of my holdings are in ETH so this is literally nothing so it doesn't matter much if it goes nowhere, but if it moons I'm going straight to lamboville.

pls

i want to start margin trading too

that is a 5% change you nigger

Hey retard, it can be used for any transactions.

>exchanging coins for different purposes

What is segwit Alex

Which dgb was one if the first to do btw.

Stay poor

So is this basically just a new paypal for gaming that's hard to use (for the technologically impaired)? Why would any gamers decide to use this over paypal or credit card?

Weak hands being weeded out. It will rally again soon.

I'll give it another 12 hrs maybe, and if nothing then I'll sell. Missing out on too manay other coins to keep money in a loser. REDD and Verge would have made more if I had just sold this at 400 and reinvested it. It was pretty silly of me to think this would go higher than 400% without falling back.

>So is this basically just a new paypal for gaming that's hard to use (for the technologically impaired)? Why would any gamers decide to use this over paypal or credit card?
Someone is going to make add ons for games probably. Think of like the kids who mod games and stuff. Wouldn't be hard to get into if someone simplified it into a simple exe and kids could make some money playing Minecraft or league.

Because you earn them while you play and can just pay for things using digibytes.

Oh that's interesting, how many do you earn per hour?

You can already make dgb playing those games.....

Yes

Not 100 percent sure.

wait so i can earn dgb just by linking my wallet to my lol account? Or is it minecraft only atm, can i mine stuff in game right this instance?

Dude it could be literal pennies, which you know wouldn't take off. It probably is.

Yes i posted the video above
So you wouldn't want to make a few bucks a week doing something you do anyway? I swear it's like you guys are literally retarded. If you were 12 years old and could make 5 bucks a week playing n64 you wouldn't do it?

Hurr durr they're not paying 400 dollars for me to play wow its worthless!!

Stay. Fucking. Poor

Nigger if you make 2 pennies per hours it's fucking garbage, people will laugh this out. There's a point where most people will say "I am not going through all this trouble just to make a couple pennies".

Going through what trouble?

Dealing with nonsense like this
reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/6bqx5i/if_you_have_dgb_stuck_in_dgibyte_gaming_wallet/

Lmao because new tech never has any issues right?

Just under 50k users using dgb to make money gaming. Reading more on it the digibytes are sponsored by advertisers. So now we have multimillion dollar companies backing dgb.

I'd sell DGB. Then pick it back up when it bottoms out.