Post those gains

>when you wake up in the morning and your portfolio is up over $5000 and your long positions are up over 1.5btc

How good is this crypto-shit. Feels fucking good. Post those gains boys.

Sorry to the XRP shills in such denial that they repeatedly refused to heed my warning to switch into ETH yesterday.

Updated. Just closed my long position.

I started with $500 the last sunday and haven't made shit. I actually lost $40.
;_;

I'm almost the 1%, guys!!!

Lmao how the fuck do u lose money in a bull market?

I want to be you user.

phaoooar nice nice... just touched 6 figures, been refreshing blockfolio like a fucking jew to see if itll go over again

Can't tell if this is larping or not

Nice dude.

Early ETH bag holder I suppose?

How the fuck, I started with 50, lost 5 in the transactions fee on the bit coin atm. And now have 170.

I really wished i bought much more ICO eth btu everyone i knew told me it was shit.

I bought them back in 2015 for a buck each because of the Ethereum shilling back then on /biz.

Fuck.

Today was a pretty good day. I should have been more invested in ETH than BTC though.

How do I get to be pro like you guys?

Ah, figured, just a gamble.

Well, you won the lottery user.

Plans on cashing out?

Get a time machine and get in earlier. lol

Just curious, how much actual money have you put into crypto since you started? How much of your portfolio is pure capital gain?

fuck me give me some money

Stop buying memes

hold some btc and eth for a start, where is your xrp, fucken scamfolio that one

That's what happens when you buy a strong coin (ETH) at a low price and hold.
Trading in and out is nice, but you can miss the big gains from holding.

man in a few months the entire alt market has blown up like 15x, we should expect some anons will have fucking cleaned up and nothing looks like it wants to slow down, that user could really be looking at millionaire.

Is this the new way to subtly shill coins? Either way that portfolio actually looks pretty good

Hope so. I want to buy house and land cash but i need to 5x my current portfolio value

I will literally pay you every month to just text me what you're buying or selling or creating a whatsapp group with me. I am too busy being a mom to keep up on this stuff like I should.

$20,000. So like $106,000. I'm a bad trader so I just hold for long periods of time. Although I did try participating in DGB / RDD shill pumps with like 1 BTC each. I made a couple BTC but it's too stressful and not really worth it for me. Probably won't be doing it again.

Dude, you should just get into Ethereum. Sure it will drop a couple times. But it will certainly moon again. It's still the most high potential coin. And a lot of big investors have been warning it should be worth more than bitcoin (meaning it could moon two more times).

Don't mind me, peasants

I have ETH....it was being talked about here a lot maybe 5 or 6 weeks ago and so I bought quite a few over the weeks. But I've put money into ripple, factom, golem, but these things come up on here like redd....but I am not good at trading I make like 100 bucks and dip out. Its too much for me. I have kids that are young and I stay with....I can't have that kind of stress. I bought my first ETH at $55 but I had buy limits etc because I was so new.

Holy crap, were you already rich or did you get in early?

Now THIS is larping.

Really? peasants???? You do realize who cooks your food right?

Little of A, little of B. Bought around half around 40-90, bought the other half around 200-400

Jesus Christ that's risky, diversify your portfolio my dude.

Pretty good day

Nice. If im lucky enought i'll be on the patrician side in a couple of years too.

You shouldn't buy into coins if you can't logically deduce where it gets its value from. And for ether it's quite clear. For meme coins not so much.

Ripple for example is centralized, so the parties have to trust the company behind it for the coin to retain it's value. I wouldn't trust my money to that, which makes it a high risk coin.

I still don't feel quite the patrician, though I do feel being at worst the ~19,000th poorest Bitcoiner does give me a good shot if and when Bitcoin moons for real.

Around 3 million you can theoretically step out of the game and retire forever if you want to live a normal lifestyle.

Not sure if you would. I think I'd be too greedy for it.

I bought ripple when it was a rumor....I am still very much in the black with it. That said...I bought more today because (and I am new so I could be very wrong) since kraken started offering xrp/fiat exchanges I figured coin base may list ripple as well because kraken is its competition etc. Just my experience as a consumer, that when competition comes into play companies start offering more and more services and in this case coins. In any case that's my thought....I have no idea if I'm losing all that money or not but I will find out.

He is right , not saying that you should leave but your life will be much more confortable maybe permanently now.

Just look at monero. I remember that shit came out I saw it was like 80 cents now it's 20-30 dollars and used on alphabay and major exchanges to directly buy stuff. just get in early and hold on and you're gonna be a rich goy

I also have some ripple coins. In fact, I bought it with everything I could miss. But nothing I can't afford to lose. So nothing that could give me stress.

High risk often also is high reward.

I don't see the point in getting out. No one cares about normies. Better to go big and make enough noise to do something.

Maybe if I were old, had kids and actually needed this money I'd think differently. But I still have income from my business- I could lose this all and start over and rebuilt this wealth in a few years if I needed to.

Started with a $100 since last Friday. Ordered coins by market cap weight, passive index style. Got $20,000 in index funds. Just testing the water in cryptos so don't want to risk too much. Still figurinfiguring out optimum method to transfer money and reduce fees. If you're not invested passively, you're doing it wrong. Rate portfolio.

Fake

Nice.

>pivx
>bitbay
DEAD MEMES

I am speaking from a long term prospect but I see ripple and xem taking off for sure. Just look at coinmarketcap.com and if it's a top coin then it's not just some shitty mems

Fucking fake holy shit

Mmmm, your disbelief tickles my pickle

I don't do any analysis. I order the market portfolio and I'll do at least average. I also invest in the growth of the entire crypto market.

That is good advice. Thank you. I can put $600 to $1000 weekly in crypto for the next several months. Do you think that will be enough? I can work in the summer because my teenager is home with the younger kids. But in the school year I can only do $200- $300 a week (don't worry we also have a few retirement accounts one of them being vanguard). If I stay conservative in my investing in crypto do you think I can make it fairly well? I really want to be able to send my kids to whatever colleges they want. They have good grades and try hard because I constantly tell them if they want to go to college they need to scholarship.

I have a lot of ripple but i bought in early. I just want to get relatively rich fairly quick (like 10 years and 1 or 2 million from crypto)

It all depends but right now you're at a good time to get into all this stuff. I didn't have a lot of money years ago but used small amounts of crypto to just mess around with because my friend showed me and I wish I never spent any of the bitcoins I had. I'd have an extra 80 grand just chilling in my bank but now I know to think long term not try to get quick gains.

If you want to get super rich quick first you gotta have a decent amount to start with and do some risk analysis. 10k into eth 6 months ago would be 100k today.

Well thank you very much, its a relief to hear I am not too late. I knew about bitcoin over 5 years ago and I had a nagging feeling that I should buy but I ignored it and now that its back on my radar I'm kicking myself hard.....and I'm not entirely sure I didn't buy any....but I have horrible memory and I'm not even sure what I would have done with it....I remember some guy trying to get me to mine for it but I just can't remember if I bought some....it wouldn't have been a lot.....I was so broke back then.

>That is good advice.
Keep in mind that one coin is not the other. There are 14 million monero coins. While there are 38 billion ripple coins.

Post tits now

Yeah my husband doesn't care what I do with my money.....but getting him to go 10 or 30 grand into my coins isn't something he is going to go for. And we have an agreement if its in the thousands we both have to agree on it. But I make about 800 to 1000 a week....and I am working for the next several months....should I try harder to sell this investment to my old man?

That is something to think on....what do you think about putting .5 btc into monero right now? Or wait for a dip?

Just gotta measure the risk versus reward. Can you afford to lose 10k? Probably not, so unless you're absolutely certain it's not worth it. Put some of your paycheck away each week into something steady like ethereum then another portion to mess with shitcoins. Like 70/30 and you can have steady gains with eth which make up for any loss on shitcoins. Make sure to diversify but don't just put 100$ into every single coin and expect to make money.
I don't know. I don't own any monero I would probably look elsewhere. If i had 5btc right now I'd probably look at ripple but don't go all in just because I told you to. I'm trying not to be a faggot because I've learned a lot from this board and want to give back

Thank you. I've been in this for a little over a month and I've put about 3grand in of my money....I am making money but not tons...and its frustrating watching all these pump and dumps happening. I end up feeling like I am missing out. But talking to you has been a relief. You are right and I really do appreciate your advice. And what you said about ripple makes me feel better because I've been buying this dip like mad. I know there's risk and I won't cry if I lose it....but no one likes losing money... Again thank you!

Technically as long as you haven't lost any money you're way ahead of most people. If you make any profit at all you're doing something right.

Well I am doing good then....I added a grand today but Ive made $600 off my previous $2000. Not entirely impressive given what could happen if I was more risky with these pump and dump coins....I just don't have it in me. But I guess that beats warren buffets 20%. I am still the same person, I just switched phone/ computer

Just imagine what would happen if you put in 10k and it immediately dropped you would start panicking right away. It's best to just set aside a smaller amount every paycheck rather than dropping everything in at once. It's important to consider both the best and worst case scenarios because either one could happen. I can afford to lose $300 on shitcoins but losing 1000$ would be a much bigger deal. Now post those tits plz.

you faggots can still make it if you dump everything you have into crypto srs

start taking out loans/cards/cash from family if you have to. maybe cut back on tendies if ur crazy.

this user will make oligarch status, but you can still make millionaire.

damn son u should have swapped a bit for eth

how did you not get into eth at least after the run from 10->40?

Sounds like you've been chasing spacecraft, just select what you think looks good and don't worry too much about the market movements.

>muh crypto
>muh going to moon

You see gains now, OP. But believe me, you will get addicted to it.

A good way of describing you as an "investor", its like a kid picking pennies in a highway, he may gains some money, he will flaunt about it, but sooner or later he will get hit by a car. Don't get hit, OP, leave it before its too late.

I had a more balanced portfolio, but I'm going nearly all-in ETH right now.

I agree and thank you.

I will drop my paycheck in crypto every week....this has become a fun little hobby for me. As for tit pics....I'm really tempted to post like gorilla tits or something and I would.....but I'm tired. Goodnight

You don't even gotta show face.
Listen to these two anons

how come ur husband isnt interested in crypto?

if you end up making more than him you know youre going to end up cucking him right?

Please send me some ETH

0xD1D9896346BA5F9b39D02721880A7165545FD20B

t. Poorfag

Gains you say

But when are you supposed to know when to sell?

HOLY SHIT STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING PLEB

I'VE ONLY BEEN BROWSING THIS BOARD POST-CRYPTO FOR ONE FUCKING NIGHT AND I ALREADY FIGURED OUT THE MAIN STRATEGY THAT IS BEING USED HERE ON Veeky Forums

IT'S NOT EVEN HARD YOU FUCKING BRAINLET FIGURE OUT WHAT PEOPLE ARE DOING HERE

Why are you so angry? I haven't come to Veeky Forums since they discussed actual business and thought I would come to see some business and entrepreneurial conversation, but all I see is talk of cryptocurrencies. Why not just explaining it instead of acting like a prick?

not feak i swear just got in early also dubs choose my lambos color

nice larp

I'd recommend you look at historical data on coinmarketcap and see how this approach has worked out in the past.

post tits pls
gonna send u RDD

Holy shit congrats man. Oh and pink and brown

Ive invested about 33k in to ether

>I'd recommend you look at historical data on coinmarketcap and see how this approach has worked out in the past.
You should heed your own advice. Total coin market cap had a maximum drawdown as much as bitcoin but the trough to peak return is MUCH MUCH higher than Bitcoin.

Get a job.

bump

who here started with $50 and now has crazy gains?

Feels good desu

Started with £50 five days ago. Almost doubled my cash. I hope to be like you someday master and make crazy gains

Started with $8500 less than 5 days ago.

Over what span of time would that be?

Poorfag reporting in

Forgot pic

Help me biz bros. Wat buy next?

Im noob what do Next
I bought them for 20€