Why didn't any of you warn me ETH was going to moon this weekend?

Why didn't any of you warn me ETH was going to moon this weekend?

Not that I blame anyone, it obviously surprised us all. Surely nobody on Veeky Forums could have predicted this.

I did. But you didn't listen to me.

he was being sarcastic dumbass

I said plenty of times eth will be going up massively before a few major ethereum events.

Feels good to be reaping in the rewards of eth,

i loaded up at 87. youre just a fag op

christ you guys are actually autistic lmao

dude this was clear as fuck. Biggest convention for ethereum (ethereal) starts today.

Check timesofethereum more.

what are your plans after it stops mooning? Is anyone going to trade into the BTC dip from etf rejection and ride that for a bit?

gonna put all my eth into the bitbean scan-coin.

I think we can all agree that listening to autistic weeb posters is the best financial decision a person can make.

Wait, that's the wrong image. Give me a sec

RDD is going to moon, dont say I didn't tell you. Announcements coming soon and only at 0.00000018 btc

Say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

I had a larger image with more weebs saying ETH was going to moon saved for this occasion but lost it, whatever you get the point.

shiiiieeeeet

Bought in 22 ETH at $2,000 USD when it was at $85. My gut said buy when it was at $18 but I didn't. My gut said buy in on BTC when it crossed $400...Didn't.

This is my first time buying into anything Veeky Forums, stocks or crypto. Feels good, man.

Will this effect LTC in any way? I'm 50/50 in both and was considering selling my LTC and waiting for it to drop to $20 again

>Not that I blame anyone, it obviously surprised us all.
Not me :^)

I FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS FOR WEEKS YOU STUPID FUCKERS NEVER LISTEN!!

If you don't at least own 20 eth you're never going to make it

They did... You weren't paying attention.

With 20ETH you would need it to be 50K to be a millionaire on that alone.

Is it possible? Perhaps if ethereum takes over the Internet.

everyone that wasn't a koolaid-drinking-scamcoin-buying retard was saying ETH was the future

I say that to you in person and you'll immediately avert your eyes and stare at your shoes, barely stuttering out "o-oh...o-okay..." like the autistic little fuck you are

This.

Dumbshit NEETs love dumping what little money they have in scam coins because they think they will moon 9000% but the rug just gets pulled out from underneath them more often than not.

Ethereum might not grow at the rate of some lucky pump and dump scam coin purchase that was perfectly timed, but it's a way safer investment especially now that it has attention from huge corporations and players.

A few months down the road we will probably be kicking ourselves for not buying in when it was at the low price of $106.

I'm a USMC Navy Seal mother fucker. Combat trained. You wouldn't even dare make eye contact with me.

>eth goes up 8% for once
>moon mission guise!!!

been making a lot more in everything else...

can't get 5x leverage with other coins

Some of us aren't willing to risk dumping 5+ figures into scam coins.

ETH is less volatile.

we have been shilling for ether since it was around 20$ now that i remember.

it barely went up at all. eth is the most disappointing coin of all. just but xvg or redd instead.

It's gonna dip

Seriously. It's already falling like a rock.

HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK OFF CUNT

We've been saying it for the past 2 weeks you dumb shit. You can't be fucking serious.

I have been telling people all month that the EEA conference is this weekend

its been sideways for weeks there was a slight dip which would of been a good buy op, but you missed out just get some in the next smallest dip u see and wait and dont wig out it will be 200 soon and it will pay off !