Are there people on here that realize that this garbage 200 satoshi coins that get shilled will never amount to...

Are there people on here that realize that this garbage 200 satoshi coins that get shilled will never amount to anything or reach a dollar or anything grand like that or is everyone here insane?
Well I guess they might if bitcoin somehow became worth $100000 dollars or something.

surprisingly not everyone realizes this. or they're just shilling.

i'm only storing really in ETH long term, and i have a portion in ripple because i'm betting it will make it to at least a dollar. that's my riskiest longterm investment tho

Mostly the shit coins are about turning fairly small investments into 2-5x gains in a few days. A lot of people here are broke, so turning 50 bucks into 250 on RDD in a day is ideal. Turning 50 into 60 in a week w/ bitcoin is much less exciting.

The fuck r u on about moron? Bitcoin was a few satoshis at one point. So was nem.

Fuck off and stay poor

BAT will 100x.

Yes I realize this, but I make a lot more money by a coin going from 100 to 200 sats than I do another coin going 51k to 52k, the shitcoins just moon easier, everything else is long term.

I've made tens of thousands from shitcoins going 300% than I have from BTC and ETH gains, and I've been with those since 2015.

>bitcoin was a few satoshis
oh boy

I think you have to understand that there are a lot of new people getting into crypto after stumbling onto this board.

This means they see a limited snapshot of whats been going on. They don't know that shitcoins get shilled, pumped, and then dumped, never to be touched again for years.

They see the latest shillcoin of the week being paraded on the board in multiple threads and buy at the ATH thinking it's the best thing since sliced bread.

It's just new people... they usually learn their lesson after bagholding their shitcoin for a month. I did the same damn thing with PIVX

That's what I thought too. Get in, make your 300% profit, get out. Hard to deny that they will make you a profit quickly.
But I see a lot of people doing nothing but talking about holding crap like REDD and DGB for years.

>a sat is a fraction of a bitcoin
>it is impossible for 1btc to = a few sats
wtf

Let them pump their money, we'll take it.

>bitcoin = sat
kek

They get the gains fever. Mixed with the unpredictable nature of the market. We have examples of coins blowing up over a year or so, so the idea seems both appealing and plausible. The problem is that it is still very very unlikely. Trying to deal with this myself - so far I end up bag holding a third or so after a big pump. Probably still stupid, but so am I.

And then u wonder why you're poor.

Please tell me why dgb isn't a good coin. I'll wait.

Maybe people have different investing styles? What the fuck does it concern you if I'm guy or Christian?

what can it do that ethereum can't? what's it's purpose?

Can you earn ethereum while playing wow, league of legends, or minecraft?

Didn't think so cuck, stay broke

yeah but you can mine all kinds of shitty worthless currencies. i could make a script that allows you to mine dogecoin by screaming nigger into your microhone, doesn't change the fact that dogecoin is worthless.

Then don't invest, I really don't care. I got in on the ground level and I'm enjoying all kinds of gains. More to come.

Hmm, wow very compelling argument against that.

ignore the minecraft shill. lots of the new digibyte investors are painfully retarded

The real answer for why DGB will succeed is just by comparing the main goals. DGB does what everything LTC was meant to do better; faster transactions, better security, etc. ETH is known for storing things on the blockchain and blockchain technology apps; not really meant for a mainstream currency i say.

And even then, DGB also has its own form of blockchain security as talked about in the pic, which is why there is things such as Digusign, which is for encrypting documents in the blockchain much like ETH.

Now, if some company were to actually adopt Digusign as opposed to ETH, youre damn straight we are mighty contendor, especially with a our transactions speed. I do not know much about ETH security, but here is DGB's security; you be the judge for which one is better.

And finally, yes, video game mining is a better marketing strategy than any other coin.

That makes sense, I'm guilty of it too. Although you know you should know better, it's hard to ignore when so many here are doing nothing but shilling 24/7, most probably in an effort to convince themselves, rather than others.

Noone of us thinks these shitcoins will amount to anything. It is just to double your money fast and reinvest into BTCs. Like with RDDs yesterday, I bought 1 BTC worth of RDDs at 5 sats, sold at 15 sats. Free 2 BTCs. (nearly, trading fees)