twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got 750k.
Hold!!!!

17 Now!

2.8 million moon man here... HODL!

Just broke 18 and climbing

>I've only got 400K
JUST

the wall is paper thin, someone buy in at 18 and fucking break it!

it's not fucking climbing... it's been fluctuating from 16-18 for hours and the vol doesn't have any momentum whatsoever.

sorry ladies and gentlemen, the shows over, this coin has been pumped and is now getting primed for the dump. If you bought it in the last few hours you're either new or a fucking retard.

The chinks woke up. It just went to 19 briefly. Back at 17, but not for long. I'm going to grab some tendies and then play csgo while I wait and HODL 358k. I know it isn't much, but 1 cent and I will have grown $50 to $3600. Oh look, back to 18 while I was typing.

stfu faggot, this thing is still worth less than doge coin, and this has actual uses

Bump you fucken amateurs.

>the vol doesn't have any momentum whatsoever.
>up from 270k to 2.7m volume in a day
>no momentum
What are you talking about my dude

No it didn't it was fluctuating between 12-17, now it has broken the 18 barrier and it's still being bought for 18

Bought in at 16, lets goooooo

yeah and most of that happened earlier on in the day in a window of like 4 hours... it's dwindling now.

But it is getting close to the value during that window, while bitcoin is all over the place and it still manages to survive

Bout a mil of that has happened in the last 6 hours dude.

The build up was gradual, ppl took profit at 20 and panic sold.

No you don't understand what the hell you're talking about because you're new.

Look at the BTC volume, and notice that it's not growing. When it has momentum, people are dropping 1BTC, 3BTC, 15BTC into it every 30 seconds. It's been at 1357BTC for fucking ever, no one is hopping on, and if they are its small beans and potatos and idiots who are buying a useless shitcoin at ATH.

It was shilled, like so many other coins are, pumped, and now it's gonna take the dump, like the rest. This happens every fucking week and we are left with a bunch of grumbling newbies who stumbled into Veeky Forums for the first time and saw all the shill threads such as this one and thought the shitcoin of the week was THE coin, when it is anything but.

What other shillcoins exceeded 1000 btc volume in less that 24 hours?

it went from 100 to 1000 in like 15 hours

He doesn't know about reddID
The pun alone is worth billions

DGB the day before, PIVX, ARK

off the top

it happens like every fuckin week dude

debbie downer

Fuck coinbase and their week long time period to move money from a bank to btc for making me miss this moon mission

Not trying to FUD here, I'm just sayin this coin is WORTHLESS, if you're arriving after the party is over, dont pay the cover fee.

I made some (late) gainz and got out because I was watching this shit take off.

When a coin is getting ready to splode, it starts at a low volume, and steadily increases until people just start piling on. It has momentum, not stagnation.

pic related

there will be others, just lurk for a while my dude.. this whole thing is so fresh people aren't even really aware yet

Is it over?

pumps ended guys time to go home

Low volume + bagholders = stagnation. I sold it's done.

I know there will be but there's no reason coinbase has to be such a shit stack. it needs to be streamlined and fast.

once the transaction extension comes out with Redd ID on reddit it will boom a lot more. nothing crazy, but probably to 100sats easy. Its so cheap right now I just threw in $450 to see what happens. If I lose it, no biggie. $450 in this is enough to live off the gains forever is this thing actually makes it one day.

but diversity is always the best option. eggs in one basket and all that.

you should have waited for the announcement of their transaction extension going live and then sold. Probably could have doubled.
but then again, you could just buy low later on... so meh.

Also its cheap as shit so its not like you wont be able to afford it in the near future

Thats cool and everything but if you're looking to be a long term investor, I definitely wouldn't buy now. I'd wait a week or so to let things cool off unless you know that shits getting released sooner.

Can buy back in easy at 6-7 at this rate.

hi kids.

what the hell did you do during lunch today god damn

I dont think its dropping that low ever again lol. It will probably find a floor in a day or two around 12-15. then when the announcement comes it will boom hard again and about 3/4 of the way up that spike is the new floor.

but 12 is still pretty cheap. half a mil for $50

Was in at 6, got out at 18, buying back in at 14

Would the news just be from their twitter?

When is the announcement going to come?
And where is it going to be announced?

Where the fuck do I buy redd

bittrex dot com

bittrex

yobit

Still pretty cheap. Might get some more before it goes back up.

the floor keeps going up, we're due for a breakout eventually

probably on their twitter and also on reddit.
also on their website obviously.

just keep watching boys. we about to go Apollo 11 in this bitch.

LOOK AT THE SELL WALL ON 20sats...

ALL those people at the 20sat wall+ will start selling because they woke up and the coin has clearly done nothing and is losing momentum.

If you guys don't sell this in the next few hours you will be selling it for 4 sats each or holding bags till new pump.

Well guys, I'm 3 mill deep into RDD for better or for worse... what's the bext big thing?

doubtful

I would leave a big chunk in RDD and see how it pans out over the course of years. but XLM is about to start booming right about now. So is Golem for some reason.

there's buy walls up to 100 sats. It looks bad, but at least ppl think it can go that high.
no way am I selling so soon. This thing had 10 btc volume yesterday, it is 1400 now.

no fucking pussy

sell walls*

BOB SAYS HODL HODL TO THE MOON

RDD!!!!!

>visit Veeky Forums once every 2 weeks on average
>LITERALLY every single fucking time I look at the first page upon landing, a new shitcoin P&D is being shilled along with autistic LE MOON XD shit

Can we please get a board just for crypto shit? This is fucking retarded.

Holding 15m here. These day-to-day hills and valleys are meaningless. Think bigger, guys. The real money starts coming in when we break the 100 sat marker.

Fuck you. Veeky Forums was born because of crypto boom.

im gonna cash out 100% of my investment at double sat and leave the rest to chill.

Is this a good first newfagcrypto move ?

I'm a newb in this memecoin trade stuff, i bought RDD at 5 sat, i have 700k right now

I don't know man, I'm thinking in selling like half

I just don't know this shit is so hard, fuck

I did the same 250$ I figure the upside is worth $250. This is the first time I'm getting into a coin outside my comfort zone, but its function has potential and their marketing isn't autistic.

weak hands will fail to see the upside of 100 SAT, you MUST HODL AND BUY BUY. Think in multiples always when it comes to crypto trading (1 SAT -> 10 SAT -> 100 SAT -> moon)

This guy gets it. Early pump had potential for easy gains, but the coming months are going to be even better.

Do you care about the money that you put into it?

Are you investing or trading, there is a difference. Also if you are trading in the US, keep track of all your trades, you'll need that info for the tax man.

If you are investing, buy, hold at least a year and sell with minimal tax burden

Im sitting on over 2M coins

Yaaaayyy

Tripled my investment too

What's so hard about it? Buy low sell high.
Don't let greed get the best of you. If it's too good to be true, it usually is.
Always do some little research everyday.

Thanks grandma, everyone knows to buy high sell low

Prosperity and happiness upon you user

Thanks, same to you

Trying to unload at 17 sat, but if it doesnt get there ill bump it up to 20 sat before i go to bed, this morning was crazy

Just bought 64000 at 16 sat. First time coiner here.

If it gets to double that like some people are saying... well I'll be happy. I don't care how little it is, just seeing money grow without any work on my part is fun.

Here's to prosperity and fun.

Moon #3 today, get ready boys, spread the word.

Yesterday we broke 20 wall, today we break 25 wall.

Spread the word, and coinrequest on Poloniex for RDD.

Remember, many timezones are still asleep.

In a few hours everybody will be awake then the show starts :))

Word up

Which time zones we looking at?

EU just awake, US in about 7 hours.

Delicious

RDD IS A MESS. RDD IS A BIG FAT MISTAKE.

sell and buy verge(xvg) moon before I run you over with my lambo.

18 wall about to be down, so close to 20 again, then the actual new wall will be 25 today, maybe more if we spread the news.

My guess is it will go wild again once the americans wake up.

18 wall is at 20 BTC give or take

These fucking scammers are bag holding right now and trying to dump on you. LET THEM HODL!

18 just hit :) worded differently

Dont forget to submit Poloniex request guys:

poloniex.com/coinRequest

They said that 7, 10, 13, 15 and 20 :)))

Verge is way better, smaller buywalss HUGE POTENTIAL

I still don't get why people haven't woken up to RDD. Get your ticket to the rocket ship before it's too late numbnutses

I like to break my investment into slices.

I sold a chunk to recoup my original investment, guaranteeing I wouldn't lose, then sold a slice at 2x, 3x, and then 5x my original cost. As a result, my average return was 250%.

Not as much as some are enjoying, but it is a safer route and better on the blood pressure.

Advertise on Poloniex troll box and Reddit. We did it before, lets do it again.

How do we get RDD on Poloniex?

I was too greedy to sell at 22 yesterday and missed the dump.
Does anyone think we can beat 22 today???

About to drop to 15 sat and below

BUY THE DIP

sur just hodl buddy heh

Reminder that verge has smaller walls and a better future.

20 again today for sure, but we need to break 25. Spread the word boys.

2am still on the West Coast. In a few hours US will wake up.

Lets do this again.

Unloaded the rest of my hoard at 17. Got in at 4 earlier this week. The ride's over, so I closed my position and booked my gains.

Thanks for the ride. Same time next week?

yeah please stop shilling, really boring, everyone got out already, just retards left who literally think they will have lambos LOL

Most people got in at 10-15, 5 was early birds.

Its at 16 now. Still room to grow.

If you're in at 15 and out at 16 a few minutes later, you're still looking at a 6% return (okay call it 4% after fees) in under an hour. It's worth having a look at the bid/ask books to see if you can exploit some latecomers.

There's still some residual profits to be taken from RDD, but for the most part it's dead, Jim.

Lets play spot the whale :)))

Anybody noticed? its brewing soon.

Nice try faggot.

SHILLS HERE, DON'T BUY BECAUSE THEY WILL SELL AND IT WILL DROP. BUY THE DIP, DON'T BE STUPID.
There are more than a dozen SHILLS on this board,couple days ago there were 3+ threads shilling Reddcoin, after they dumped everything about Redd stopped. Now they are doing it again, DONT BE FOOLED.

cashed out at 18 sats just now, not falling for this pump and dump again