Traded 10 ETH to buy 100K worth of DGB yesterday

FML... Fuck you BIZ

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/6br1x4/dgb_on_btcc_chinese_exchange/?st=j2vdnjej&sh=7d087f54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You were memed my friend.

rekt, thats what you get for getting involved with pump and dumps nigger

Should have bought REDD

Dude, have you seen the atmosphere surrounding DGB? That won't seem like such a dumb idea soon.

>pulling money out of ETH to buy alts

It's supposed to be the other way around, fuckwit.

Good god.

Yesterday was redd day retard.

verge just dipped again but still has growing trade volume, would buy that if anything. DGB is already inflated.

It's k. I still have 40 ETH, but I feelsbadman.jpg. I think I will sell my DGB in a month or two, who the fuck knows where this shit will go. I only lost like $1000 bucks but its kk

>I think I will sell my DGB in a month or two
>in a month or two
>Traded 10 ETH to buy 100K worth of DGB
>yesterday

>selling real coins for shitcoin pump and dumps

fucking hell.

Probably the worst time in history to sell. A bunch of big streamers are about to start accepting DGB as donations

source?

why the fuck did you do that? i fucking told you eth was ready to pop again, fucking DGB man, I'm not saying don't hodl any but where was the ETH all of biz told you was a fucking mandatory bag

hes lying

Although, the real big news is that DBG might be introduced on major chinese exchanges reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/6br1x4/dgb_on_btcc_chinese_exchange/?st=j2vdnjej&sh=7d087f54

This news itself is much bigger than minecraft imo. We already know how much a coin moons when its introduced on coinbase.

Digibyte can do very well but only if technical improvements are made. A while ago, they reduced the blocktime to 15 seconds to improve transaction speeds but short blocktimes will eventually cause blockchain bloat. Now that Digibyte has Segwit, they should increase the block time to 60 seconds and use Lightning network for rapid transactions. If there are no signs of technical improvements I will probably scale back my investment in this coin.

How high will ETH be by next week?

$150 retracing to 120 is my guesstimate.

I'm literally in personal contact with these streamers. I can't discuss the terms at this point. But I am personally in the process of getting them to accept DGB

>buying a coin at the ath that has already went up over 100x in the last month

but muh minecraft

See, this is what thoughtless memeing can get you into. Please be careful when memeing cryptos, we can have many such accidents in the future. This is not a game.

Why did you think a shitcoin with Minecraft hype is better than a solidcoin with thousands of dapp developers is beyond me.