I havent been able to focus at work since I started trading crypto

I havent been able to focus at work since I started trading crypto.

turned 1 6k paycheck into 53k in less than 2 weeks.

work literally feels like a fucking hassle now. they are also paying for me to get my masters... but that now feels like a waste too. there is so much wealth to be made here.

Should I quit? or just try to do an ok job?

yes

If you can work and trade on the side, why quit?
Crypto gains are fucking amazing though thats true, neets of Veeky Forums are making more percentage wise that wall st bankers.

dont quit. just because you won a gamble doesn't mean quit your steady income. use it to fund your crypto hobby.

It's so weird it feels like our own fucking secret

People think irrationally when they get a big investment gain. Don't quit unless you have enough stored up (outside of your crypto portfolio) that you could live off of. Because you can lose it just as easy as you earned it.

Don't be stupid. You didn't make money because you are super smart, none of us did. We made it cause bubble.

Quit crypto trading and just park everything in eth/btc and nem, focus on your life and not this gambling. When mass adoption happens you will be rich anyway. Just be patient.

the fuck are you going about?

OP you must quit. stop wasting your time there and go full time trading. smear shit on your desk so they know you are serious and dont need their crappy job.

go for it. follow your dreams.

Well if you wait for those profits to grow past you're living expenses it won't matter if you just wanna chill till then.

Unless you cashed out and you've hit your $2.5M in "fuck you" money, don't quit your day job. You don't know when the crypto gravy train will end so don't live off it unless you have to.

Feel the same way.

>Wife is big time nurse lady and makes most of the money
>I deliver pizzas, we have 2 kids.
>Ask her if I can invest our tax return and dabble with it.
>I get $2500 to work with, put 500 into robinhood and 2k into crypto.
>Stocks get meh gains
>Usually park in Eth, but daytrade shitcoins.
>Eth goes from $8 to $80, hell yeah.
>With the recent bitb, RDD, XRP, and several other moons I've got 45k
>Wife suggests quitting pizza job and be full time daytrader, she's super proud of me.
>Paid off our cars and the rest of her student loan
>Don't quit pizza gig because I know it won't be this steady forever.

I quit my job for crypto.

honestly man... no joke... that made me cry.

I am so happy for you. truly.

keep it up, friend : )

How is that working out user. I was just thinking about you when I saw this thread.

I was up 3k this week until just today I bought XVG at 16 and all the shill threads suddenly disappeared.

I'm holding until I break even, and I think accumulation is occurring for another pump.

Serious question: what are the tax implications of crypto profits? I'm just getting in and have a successful side business so my taxes are already fuck complicated with a CPA doing them. I need to make at least a few thousand profit from crypto every quarter to cover the extra tax prep complexity.

Finish you Masters, don't let this alter you way of life. It keeps you sane.

cryptos are seen by irs as commodities. each trade is a taxable event. either keep a log of the dollar value of each currency you trade or put everything into bitcointaxes.info

im inlassen druk right now andi wanted to share the profits with my biz crypto millionaires. please OP if uu want to support those two kids you buy dg right now and wait 2 months. we are all going to be so insanely wealthy the jews won't ow what to do. DGB is king op. if you thought your eth gains were big you just wait. i' so exited guys

kek, Tallis

Best advice. Just tuck some money away into crypto every paycheque.

Ya mong

Why isn't everyone doing this? I'm about to get a fucking job loading trucks just to put more into crypto. I'm all in right now with what I had left sitting around

don't give up one stream of income just because you found a new one. that's how you stay poor

I wish I knew what you guys are talking about.
I make really good money but thats because I went to a trade school and now have a career in my field. If I knew how to invest I would.