WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS

WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS

This is your captain speaking - the moon mission took a little detour to go whale watching but we are now back on course and full steam ahead.

Is it DGB TIME?!??!?!?!? Good coin underpriced right now.

>bought at 112 sat

you guys didn't really dump this coin already right

Hell no got 200K sitting right thurr in DGB

what the fuck are you nerds using to buy and trade alt coins?

Holding this till June at least

buttrex

also fuck yea, glad I held onto my bags

yap a double bottom reversal, BURRRTIFUL

how the fuck do i use the fucked gui to start buying/selling coins? My mind cannot comprehend

Yep, bought some more before it shoots up

These sell walls are practically non-existent lmao

Get ready to meet 370 again within the hour

Damn glad I held onto this shit only worth $400 but I'm up from the $300 I put in

god damn this coin gives me a wooder whoever isn't in by now lol

dgb is definitely a great hold. I've had it for maybe a week now and I'm excited going forward, definitely 800, maybe even 1k sats by the end of the weekend or mid-week.

the Veeky Forums hype definitely helped a little too. just keep holding.

Click the MAX button or put in an amount, then click on the Price dropdown to select at what price you're looking to buy at (priced per coin)

yes. I think we have seen so many insane gains recently that we get disappointed any time something corrects after an ATH. Even consolidation can be healthy.

Remember why you bought this coin.

EAT THE 342 SELL WALL YOU BEAUTIFUL RICE EATING NIGGERS

Is there any chance that this will break 500 sats?

should I invest in this or xvg. Purely for short term hype riding purposes

this is just getting sad now guys

>FUD
>COPE
>NOCOINKEK
I think you need to take a look in the mirror.

I had to watch a fuckign youtube video to teach me how to use the website

it was made by some chink and it's about 20 minutes long good luck finding it

>there are actually people who already sold

wew. weak hands gonna en mass suicide in the years to come

?

this is a flaccid coin, it wont moon anymore

Not anymore

Yoshit doesn't matter. Those retards dumped XBY right before 700 sat moon. You should look at Poloniex.

Rocket is ready

poloshit doesnt even had XBY to begin with

Seems like it has been ready.
However, last night was very steady. Barely went under 300 and even went up a bit.
It could take off at any second I think.

lol
lol
lol
Only smart post so far
lol

Though I admit I made a mistake and am still bagholding. I still make a profit no matter what so it isn't as bad, but the greed got to me.

This thing has until noon today to show some signs of life or it gets da boot. Too many other coins that are going up now to waste money here.
Don't have a more recent chart, but this is from yesterday and the trend has followed since, lower highs and lower lows.

Drop the short-sighted thinking.

Think long term and you're just giving up on something that will moon rocket.

Your choice though and I wish you well on other rockets, may you find your lambo.

Godspeed my nigger.

i bought at the same price, please push it higher

Well you must be retarded, isnt the special

Buying on bittrex
Top box is amount of desired coin u want, quantity wise
Middle is price you want to pay, per coin, in btc. Last will use the last price sold for, bid will match the last buy bid price, and ask will is wat the next seller is asking. You will pay more with the ask price, but get your coin immediately.

Selling
Top is quantity of the coin you wish to sell.
The price your asking per coin
The bottom is how much btc/eth youll gain from the sale.

You can also use the conditional operator to say, place a sell order at 200 satoshi, considering i bought in at 100, for example. Or, create a sell order if it drops to X btc (stop loss)

The rest is common sense. Buy low, sell high, and use the conditionals to achieve that result.

whats the best way to use conditionals? like pic related?

This, this coin is dying, I'm deep in profitland and I'm holding till monday, if it hasnt moved Im selling

That this coin has survived the dumps and has pretty much been supported at 300 is a VERY good sign. Good correction. Breakout back into 400 soon?

Yes, this pretty much proves that it wasn't just a pump n dump. I've never seen pump n dump with 30k btc at stake anyway, lol

I have my sale order set at 425. Too optimistic?