I know a dev on the Myriad coin team and they are going to be on Poloniex again. When this happens...

I know a dev on the Myriad coin team and they are going to be on Poloniex again. When this happens, the coin will reach at least 100+ sats (my speculation). You still have time to get in now. The sell walls are very small.

Why am I sharing this? I know a lot of people got burned on previous pumps.

If you got cucked on XBY, RDD, XVG, or any other pump, don't miss this.

You heard it here first.

Poloniex isnt going to relist your shitcoin

kek no

Why would Poloniex relist Myriadcoin when they already have Digibyte?

what does sats mean
could someone explain

i don't even care if its going on Poloniex, i checked Bittrex and its the beginning of a pump. If OP is right this will moon. Tired of being a wagecuck

Larp somewhere else faggot

Also sage

Sats are satoshi's.
1 satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC, which is the smallest unit of bitcoin.

this coin tanked... you can stop already. its a tiny tiny amount of a bitcoin. easier to say 50 sats then $.00035 dollars.

Lol this dude shares a piece of info with you all and you shit on him? I'm not saying I 100% believe OP btw.

Throwing in $77 now and let's see what happens.

Yo retards just look, the sell walls are paper thin, even check the market history. Obvious pump is obvious, I'm in

/biz has literally turn my initital 1 btc into 3 in the last 3 days. What have I learned? Get in early this will pump.

What would you say the hold time on this is? Mid range?

whats the ticker symbol

It's MYR. Looks kinda fishy to me.

going to the moon boys!!!!!!

That was a hell of a jump to 40+ sats.

He tried to shill this just before dgb moon, scamcoin.

OP is prob full of shit but it jumped to 40 sats, so strap in boys, not missing this moon mission.

ok

How do you buy with $USD?

Barring the fact that MYR was recently delisted from Poloniex, what is the reason for buying this coin?

What does MYR do that other coins don't do? RDD is trying to become a social media tipping currency. XVG is an up and coming multi-algo privacy coin. DGB is trying to become a gaming currency.

What is MYR trying to accomplish? As far as I can tell it's just a multi-algo coin and that's all.