Siacoin

Been making some nice gains these past few days. Who else is holding /sia/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6bsee2/ive_found_the_next_ripple/
yunbi.com/markets/sccny
yunbi.com/markets/sccny?lang=en-US
youtube.com/watch?v=hO2AITSLUBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it mooned, its due for a dip before another big gain

Hodler here. The coin that keeps giving,

I am.
Sia has been my most profitable coin so far

21k. I'm hodling long term. I really think it is one of the few coins where the team has a plan.

>tfw ~600k
if only I rebought around the start of the year; would be rolling in money by now

I was staring at Sia tonight, but my chart-fu is weak. Anyone have predictions on a good entry point?

Still holding 88 million.
These gains are killing my heart.

Also apparently the last pump (not this one) came from some ripple people that sold and went to sia after ripple moon'd.

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6bsee2/ive_found_the_next_ripple/

Yunbi at 320 sat
yunbi.com/markets/sccny

Expect a new pump soon.

940k in.

I found out about this one randomly clicking on shit on coinmarketcap when it was at ~38 on the list, and I literally freaked out at how strangely low it is.

>Developers from RPI
>Have a roadmap
>Latest commit on github 2 days ago
>Working on a developer API
>Actually have a working product

The "moon" that people think just happened is Siacoin going up in the ranks. The real moon hasn't happened yet.

It might actually become a multi billion $ coin.
The market for eating Amazon S3 and storage like Dropbox make it very enticing.

Yeah that was my reasoning behind it. Also, as a developer, seeing that they have a NodeJS Api for web developers really shows they are taking the extra mile to allow people to integrate it.

IT'S 334 SATOSHI IN CHINA GUYS.
yunbi.com/markets/sccny?lang=en-US
270 on polo right now.

I already have some (1M), not sure if I should buy more

if the wall drops it will moon for sure.

cant find sia coin? is it on yobit?

poloniex or gook exchange

88 million?

What convinced you to dump a good chunk of actual money into this?

Convert bitcoin to siacoin on poloniex. Probably sooner than later, because there's gonna be more moons from here.

Tried to. My fucking coinbase won't work, any alternatives? Errors everytime I try buy bitcoin.

Poor fag here with only 14K SC. What's a realistic target for the year?

yup i kept it in the back of my mind when i bought into the last bubble like an idiot.

I noticed they were making constant daily progress, replied to pretty much every single reddit thread daily, and had a working product finally. The hype over the SC wallet 1.0 release died down and popped the bubble. There were some bugs, but that was ok because it worked and the possibilities for decentralized storage growth were amazing, and from that point the value proposition was obvious to me

This video in march last year.
youtube.com/watch?v=hO2AITSLUBU

Good devs, on coingeko it had a good Source Code Repository Activity Developer (%), low marketcap (at the time), potential for being distruptive (see Uber) and making money outside of becoming the next bitcoin.
And by being decentralized, it had a leg up over storj which recently just fired their CEO.

My gut feeling was this would become the next big coin.

Going by fundamentals alone, storj is by far the superior drive space coin, compared to sia and burstcoin. That is not to say you should not get in on sia, its a relatively solid coin that investors will continue to pour money into. I don't think sia will experience much commercial use though, so plan to get out before the rest of the market realizes this.

>superior
>1/5 of the price of sia
The devs don't even consider storj a competitor because they've stopped trying to be decentralized.

How is storj centralized? Counterparty? You know they are migrating to an ethereum token right? Also wow storj has not even been pumped yet like many altcoins, I might buy some more because it sure as hell will get pumped soon after the upcoming token sale.

>implying the token sale won't drive the price lower

Thanks user, I think you convinced me to relieve some of those bags of yours. What would be a good amount to put into play?

It might, but it will bounce back and then moon.

>these fucking gains this morning
Only wish I bought more

272 wall down
prepare for immediate pump

>Only wish I bought more
I wish the block didn't take me 4 days to sync. Didn't want to buy a bunch until I did test deposit and it showed up. 6 day ago prices were cheap.

The devs are soon going to release an update that fixes that.

I've heard a lot of good things about the project and the team, and its getting traction on the exchanges, so this thing seems to have potential.

The technology is quite interesting in itself. Definitely not the typical shitcoin.

Full disclosure, in for 1 BTC.

What broker do you use to buy sia?? I've been trying to find one for the past few days...no broker offers it???

Same here. I only bought $200.

Use polo.

Was eyeing it the other day when it had a market cap of 70m then it mooned, and then dipped. Didn't expect another moon so soon so I was waiting for another dip. Bought $200 earlier today which is now worth $260. Not bad returns desu. If ETH wasn't currently on a moon mission I'd put more in. I'll consider once ETH stabilises.

Yep it's better than them in every way. If we consider a P/E ratio of at least 10 and apply that (loosely) to this, since the cloud storage market is currently worth $5 billion that's a potential $50 billion market cap and growing at a rapid pace. Sia is faster, more secure and much cheaper than existing cloud storage so there's no reason it can't take over. This is one of the best and safest crypto investments right now.

Are you kidding? We're in the middle of a pump right now.

Sia is now the #1 storage coin on the market.