All this shilling

>all this shilling
I wonder WHO could be behind all this. Protip, same guys that pumped and dumped RDD want to take your money with this now. Be careful and don't play into their hype. Do invest if you see an opportunity but pay attention to the order sizes and pay/sell walls.

It's a discord pump group. Just report the threads for spam when they come up.

Bumping for exposure. GET IN THOSE THREADS AND DISRUPT. These faggots need to die off already.

Bump

Yes please this board has serious potential if it isn't fucking shilled all the time where the fuck are the mods?

Lmfao do they even try to hide it

This board must have A mod that's mostly asleep.

>tfw when I am the only person that probably got banned for 8 fucking days from ALL boards because I posted my bitcoin address ONCE

Agreed.

And yeah, report all the verge bullshit. Bitbean post might be legit surprisingly, it's up 60% today. Reddcoin is sketchy but I won't assume anything yet.

I am very down with this. I am not against crypto and if Bitcoin wasn't ATH I would buy more in to many cryptos but I'm sick and tired of this shilling which is pushing any non-crypto discussion off the board.

I've actually learned a lot of useful information, sure I haven't applied much of it, but Veeky Forums could be a really great board both for Crypto and other sources of income.

So what's your disruption strategy? suggestions?

How do we make it happen? We need new rules, such as ONE general thread for each crypto to at least start fixing this place

>have made $2k over the last two days from shill pumping

>"HEY LETS BAN THIS"

>"Yay CENSORSHIP!"

>"Leave BITB alone but XVG is a SCAM"

>I have X dollars
>I want to see maximum gains
These people aren't shills, they're chantards with no concept of these things, OP. Just like you.

Next time hiromoot gets in /q/ we should ask for more moderation, this place will turn into /b/iz soon.

It's not XVG that's the issue, it's the constant bombarding of whatever they want to p&d, it's obnoxious. If I wanted spam I'd register my email in a chinese mail bot.

This x1000

>its obnoxious

then dont fucking read it

Don't be a dunce and join the pump early on. You'll make good money. I bought into rdd @ 5 sats yesterday when I saw the first thread pop up and sold at 15, 16 and 19. Made good money and got out before the dump was complete. Ride the wave, just be aware of the impending dump.

t. bought xvg @ 10 sats

>I miss entire words when I read

>clutters the frontpage
>makes everyone move around threads instead of having a general per coin
You know why you people keep doing this? It's the IDs, if we had a general per coin we could actually see how many people are interested and the shills wouldn't be so blatant about it, but they abuse the system by making new threads to make it seem so more people are discussing the same topic.

I bought XVG before the shilling started, I want this coin to grow naturally, not get p&d.

Fuck off, kike

>what is catalog

wew laaddy

okay now gtfo

Alright buddy, take your own advice, you bring nothing here.

We don't need three separate posts to discuss the same coin
This is exactly what needs to happen and solves the biggest problem this board is facing. The place would get cleaned up so quickly
>Frontpage

Each coin has its own place, yes people are hyping certain coins. Spread the word, nothing wrong with that.

RDD mooning again today, as all timezones wake up.

just dumped 10btc in this for the gamble