Attentions Coiners:

What is your endgame by shilling all these cryptocurrecies on here?

Is the market small enough at an anonymous thread on Veeky Forums will make your currency more valuable?

Enter digibytes.

made 1.2k off that pump and dump memebro

>the market small enough at an anonymous thread on Veeky Forums will make your currency more valuable?
Yes

Believe it or not, shilling coins on here actually has an impact on markets. Perfect example is reddcoin. It was dead for like 3 years then someone started shilling it and it like quadrupled in value.

Wow. Who are the idiots that get influenced by shill threads - enough to spend their money?

There was instantly like 150btc put into it. So this board has a combined buying power of nearly 200k on just memes, and tons more people are here now since we began to shill our board on the rest of Veeky Forums

That just goes further to show that nothing is being based on fundamentals. Rather, it's making others buy into the coin you hold, so you can leave others holding your bags while you make some nice gains.

This isn't unique to crypto, but I hate seeing it happen in front of my eyes

you're not too bright. ever heard of the saying 'a rising tide lifts all boats'?

the more Veeky Forumsrealites participate in a shitcoin pump n dump, the greater the odds of its success. the majority of people here MADE money on XBY, DGB, RDD, etc. not lost it

The rumors hit this board first before anywhere else so only absolute morons don't know when to get out

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY THE SCAMMERS AGAIN. Get in every thread you see and fuck it up. Get them the fuck out so no newfags fall for thIs shit anymore.

Except the pump and dumps have been more like pump and holds.

All the shitcoins that pump are gaining value across the board, they aren't just temporary.

dude just buy humaniq

>SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAM SCAM

wtf is this? There's a bunch of you faggots running around trying to fud with everyone calling them scammers for shilling coins.

eat a dick faggot

It's like you don't even realize what you just said. Congratulations on proving my point you dumb fuck. Kick this dumb faggot out of your discord scam group. He's a liability.

My endgame is make enough money to ensamble a decent portafolio, and not recurring to these pumps and dumbs against after that

I am. Shills have always done right by me ever since eth and pivx. Get in early within 24h of shilling. I made a total of 40k of xby and dgb this week

>That just goes further to show that nothing is being based on fundamentals.
for the big ones, this is probably wrong. I doubt that we can move the price of BTC or ETH.
But for small stuff, sure, this
>Rather, it's making others buy into the coin you hold, so you can leave others holding your bags while you make some nice gains.
seems true. But I'm certain you also have to have some other folks involved.

Listen to the shill anons, they know what they're talking about. I got into RDD at 5 sats and finally have the turbo gainz I could only dream of when I still thought that 20% was a moon mission on robinjew.

shilling is the easiest part of a pump and dump
it's much harder to get the 10-100 btc needed to pump the price
shilling often indicates a whale ready to pump

I bought eth after seeing it shilled from $2-8

Shills have made me $2k in the last 2 days.

If this bubble lasts another 2 or 3 years I'll never have to wagecuck again.

Shills are fine by me.

>implying shills can't be whales
come on now

Veeky Forums purchasing power will just keep growing too, I know I only had 2 BTC two months ago and now I have 10 BTC, I'm sure there's many more here just like me.

There's way more lurkers because most people are too scared to ask stupid questions here but you can tell a lot of people know what they're talking about here

Exactly why you shouldn't believe everything that's shilled here. RDD looks the exact same way. Don't fall for scams.

I'm honestly surprised at the amount of people dropping good knowledge here.

This is what I remember Veeky Forums being so fucking good for.

I have not even begun trading yet and I think I'll be ready in about less than a weeks time

same, my Veeky Forums bro.