Anthropologically speaking, why do cum skins have the least primitive features?

Anthropologically speaking, why do cum skins have the least primitive features?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans
youtu.be/aC-A6SP3EsQ
medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=175313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

most long and far removed from environments that necessitate said "primitive" facial features. Those Primitive features being bigger more pronounced lips for moisture retention, darker skin for heat repulsion etc. those features were thought of as primitive because of their likeness to that of apes (both groups living in similar climates) as humans migrated into places in the temperate zone and farther up north relative to to Africa, the necessity for these features (due to abundant water, cooler climate etc) were no longer there, thus, the features disappeared over time.

That answer your question?

Define "primitive".

closest to apes

All humans are apes.

Didn't think that one trough did you

how are apes more "primitive"? they exist right now just as we do. do you understand how natural selection works?

heard this before and it's bullshit, when humans were moving around they were already intelligent enough to beat a hypothetical selection of superficial features

it was most likely bottlenecking and genetic drift due to very small populations moving and migrating

i can live in those places just fine...
your hypothesis is tenuous.

similar to our non sapiens ancestors i.e lack of chin, wide apart eyes, strong brow ridge, steep forehead, wide cheekbones, black/dark skin etc...

while the lack of chin for instance is pretty much evolved in all normal humans(and is indeed one of the things anthropologists look for when looking at ancient skulls), the same can't be said about other features

*presence of chin, sorry

Asians have the least primitive features, smaller teeth, larger brain, fewer BO glands, they even have better adaptations to the cold than so called aryans.

The unusual features of northern europeans and their success is due to 1 thing. Northern Europe is very warm for those latitudes as the gulf stream drives hot currents from the tropics towards it. It is also very cloudy lowering UV exposure allowing fair skin genes to spread through the population and as a side effect blue/green eyes and red/blonde hair.

This climate proved to be very agriculturally productive from the middle ages onwards, this plus their proximity to the Mediterranean trade highway contributed to their success.

bitch's hairline is already starting to JUST

Are you retartet?
Nordic folks often have big foreheads.
Although she looks a bit Slavic but still.

feature wise

This is true. A sign of "progress", if you wanna call it that, is neoteny. And East Asians by far have the most neotenous features.

depends on your definition, asians have the most neotenized features to be exact, nothing to do with ''least primitive features'' en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans

Well yeah if we're going by your ass-pull definition of "primitive", defined exactly so as to support your conclusion, then neoteny doesn't fit the bill I guess.

Cumskins don't have a monopoly on neoteny desu

Caucasians aren't even a very good example of it. Some Africans groups, like you just posted, are way more neotenous. In fact I'd say that Caucasians are probably 2nd to last, with Abbos being the least.

U B SAYIN WE WUZ SUM FINNA BABY FACES N SHIET?

Caucasians are the second least neotenous race, mainly because of their brow ridges.

You know who's the first? Aboriginals/Papua New Guineans.

you know jokes stop being funny after the 5000th time you tell them

Neanderthals had light skin and more robust features than that skull (which is actually Homo sapiens). What now?

Neanderthals are only partly our ancestors, they are a separate species which was itself partly progressive.

UV exposure relegates skin complexion?

Since when?

White people can survive in Africa even if they live mostly outdoors.

Compared to Aboriginals and Caucasians, yes.

The Khoisan are either the most neotenous race or second most. Their races are insanely flat and they stay young looking (in the right conditions) until late middle age. After that they wrinkle up.

youtu.be/aC-A6SP3EsQ

Why are abos who live in the wild such nice fellas?

Light rays are less intense the farther from the equator so UV blocking melanin is no longer needed and can selectively end up leaving
The lighter skin in low UV index environments help get Vitamin D, whereas much darker individuals would have a hard, if not impossible time getting vitamin D from the sun in low UV index environments

Fair enough. But what about Homo heidelbergensis? Before the European half evolved into Neanderthals (the African half is now Homo sapiens obviously), they certainly had light skin up north with more archaic features.

It exaplains how non-white can vary in the pigment expression. Such as house slaves vs field slaves, the former being fairer.

brow ridges are hardly a pan-caucasian thing, even among the same ethnic group, some have them, some not
also people here are ignoring cheekbones and jaws, those are also important to notice, especially the first which in asians usually appear as wide instead of compressed

by the time it had gone to Europe it was already something else, no? I mean what matters is the group of heidelbergensis which is ancestral to humans, not the ones who didn't contribute

WE WIR NEOTENIC N SHEISE

That's due to having a flat face. That and large eyes are probably the biggest indicators of neoteny.

But your definition of "primitive" is very airy since all human groups, honestly except for abbos, look extremely different from the robust features of primates. The most distinguishable difference however, and one that is actually respected in evolutionary biology, is the amount of neoteny. And you couldn't reasonably say that white people are the most neotenous.

Dude in the bottom right honestly looks like a handsome neanderthal.

I am pretty sure apes have light skin covered in fur.
dark skin had had to evolve when they lost the fur.

so there are no black people in canada?

neoteny isn't the only factor, it often is but not necessarily

a positive, cleft chin for instance is more progressive compared to a neotenous chin and compared to an archaic negative one

in general you are right that there's much variation with the exception of humans, but one can reasonably look for the phenotypes which overall look the most progressive, and I think the game is between east Asians and some north Euros

The thing is, dark skin evolved in humans before light skin.

Not any /pol/ bullshit here, just saying, that isn't an indication of "more primitive features". All of humanity is pretty homogeneous anyways.

we're talking hominins, of course if we go back enough this loses meaning and you both have dark apes and light apes

no black people or people developed their darkness in canada.

*exception of abbos, goddammit it's late

I'm just curious how you're constructing this concept of 'progressiveness'. Your original definition was 'not similar to primates' and neoteny seems to fit the bill. It just seems like you're listing your preferences or what you think looks more or less intimidating.

Neoteny is the best indicator of progress in evolution, again if you wish to use that terminology, simply because we have been getting more neotenous as we have evolved and by any reasonable estimation East Asians and some Africans are the most.

you said dark people would have a hard time getting vitamin d in low areas with lower uv.
do black people in canada have a hard time getting their vitamin d?

>intelligent enough to beat a hypothetical selection of superficial features
being intelligent doesn't help prevent drought, famine, or getting skin cancer from the sun you fucking retard

Go learn more about selection
there's a reason it takes millenia in the first place

They suffer from a high rate of rickets that they wouldn't suffer from otherwise, actually.

I'm not the original guy you were talking to.

Progressiveness is any feature that is new compared to our recent homo ancestors. Neoteny as a whole is one of those directions of evolution, sure. But not the only one. Do you disagree that having a positive cleft chin for instance is progressive? It seems to me it clearly is, regardless of neoteny.

We /theapricity/ now?

Given this isn't 100,000 BCE you can get all your vitamin d requirements through diet alone, as long as you make an effort

Ah, I see what you mean. Then yeah I would agree that a cleft chin is progressive. Although I'm unaware if this sort of development, unique to Caucasians maybe, could be considered a general trend in the same way neoteny is. Seems a bit vague.

it's not even present among all caucasians tbqh, so it's kind of an individual thing for the most
maybe a cro magnon remnant, who knows

That forum is wrapped up in so much confusing pseudo-lingo it's almost unreadable. I can't help but think all this analysis of facial types and ethno-categorization is nebulous bullshittery of the highest order.

sitting in the sun for 10 minutes is like drinking 10 glasses of milk for a white person
whats the deal with black people?

I don't want to call bullshit but I'm going to politely ask you if you just made that up.

Obviously, blacks have higher rates of D deficiency.

Homo habilis was furry, and most likely had light skin. Dark skin didn't come until Homo erectus lost its fur.

Black Americans, including myself until a few years ago, have higher vitamin D deficiency rates than most Americans. I'm assuming Black Canadians have it too.

>Doesn't define primitive
Nordics haven't contributed anything to society

>bigger more pronounced lips for moisture retention
You do realize you get dehydrated a whole lot more easily in colder climates??

Get your pseud crap out of here.
>being intelligent doesn't help prevent drought, famine, or getting skin cancer from the sun you fucking retard
Finding water, food, and making clothing.

>sitting in the sun for 10 minutes is like drinking 10 glasses of milk
I... uh....you're thinking of different vitamin d's

I've read that the gulf stream has little to do with the temperate climate in Europe and it is actually the fact it is the western area of a continental mass in the northern hemisphere. Same reason why the Pacific Northwest on the coastal areas is very mild stretching up through parts of Alaska.

>mfw plebs don't know about homo capensis

"Few foods naturally contain or are fortified with supplemental vitamin D. For example, an 8-ounce glass of whole milk is fortified with 100 IU (international units) of vitamin D – just 10 percent of what the most conservative vitamin D researchers now say we need daily. In contrast, sun exposure to the skin makes thousands of units of vitamin D naturally in a relatively short period of time."

medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=175313

>tfw no nubile qt Khoisan gf

except the 1% of jap/koreans full of makeup and plastic surgery who look like final fantasy characters, actually asians totally look primitive though
just look at those big flat noses

Again, you are using a stupid, made-up definition of primitive in regard to human facial features so this entire thread is just you stating that you think white people are pretty.

i'm not op i just arrived in this thread though

and he's right it totally looks primitive, is it a made up feeling ? yes but then again so are many things

personally i'd define it like he did here as looking more or less like a monkey (no offense), and most asians definitely are on the more end of the scale

Almost all east asians are brachycephalic, have skulls as broad as they are long, and that is the opposite of a primitive trait.

Most whites have long narrow skulls, like blacks. The exception is the mountain populations of the alps, dinaric mountains and caucasus like Armenians, for some reason they are brachycephalic too. Most Jews are brachycephalic too.

In a completely subjective sense yeah ok, but then we can't really talk about this as if it were a real thing. Neoteny at least has some scholarly backing but "i think asians look like monkeys" is not a jumping off point.

my ancestor :^)

Maybe in anthropological terms but as a common man i think that aesthetically, long narrow faces totally look more refined and sophisticated
A great example : Jesus

Yeah it is completely subjective indeed

what's the deal with aboriginals?

they look like a lost offshoot of early man

his nickname is "the caveman"

>why do cum skins have the least primitive features?
>Grows hair fucking everywhere.
>Women included.

>Neoteny
>Good
Only in (some) women

Where does it say Neoteny is good or bad?

At risk of being wrong in an anonymous internet forum, while not being explicit about it I think your post connotes that you believe neoteny is a desirable attribute by stating that not only people of the caucasoid persuation display its traits.

That's an elongated Homo sapiens. Besides, "capensis" is nothing more than a big headed population of Khoisan, which looked even more neotenous than normal. I wonder if they were smart.

Probably no smarter than anyone else, they are dead after all.

My first post was the question m8, while the other guy said it like an ass it still doesn't seem like it was said to promote Neoteny

You and me both senpai. The ones with less extreme but large asses are fantastic. Cute eyes too.

Having a broad nose isn't primitive. No human has a nose as bad as say, a gorilla.

You know what's weird? Early Homo sapiens doesn't look nearly as "robust" as modern Aborigines. Look at the skull of Omo 1, or a literal subspecies Homo sapiens idaltu. Sure they have big brow ridges and slightly jutting jaws, but it's nowhere near as extreme.

My theory is that the people who left Africa were already on their way to becoming a different race than other proto-Africans, and looked significantly different.

Caucasians are hairy as shit. Only the Ainu surpass them.

Why is that? You would think it's because of the cold, but Middle Easterners and some South Asians are also very hairy.

Why is that anyway? Is it because of the cold

The only people with human noses are the anglo Saxons.

Everyone else is a literal subhuman.

Apparently it must something in the mediterranean sea

The most gracile human group is East Asians.

Abos are human eventhough they look like shit, deal with it. You can, god forbid, fuck an abo, and nine months later some abomination would be born, but it would still be human.

>as a common man i think that aesthetically, long narrow faces totally look more refined and sophisticated
Because you're conditioned to think so.
Greeks loved relatively flat, perfectly round faces.

>those Ainu outliers
was it inbreeding?

>implying you wouldn't fugggg abo Cara delevinge

No, japs really are honorary aryans

forgot muh pic

I would let her huff my paint iykwim

Greeks ideal beauty was down syndrome?

No they didn't

They descend from a completely separate expansion from the expansion that led to Europeans and Asians.

Because we're the least primitive