Minereum is busting through the roof. Volume is increasing parabolically. It tripled it's market cap today...

Minereum is busting through the roof. Volume is increasing parabolically. It tripled it's market cap today. These coins are uniquely self-mining coins, a concept the crypto world hasn't seen yet.

The jews here on Veeky Forums will tell you to stay away because they want to keep acquiring at a cheap price.

Due to the limited supply of these tokens (around 300k only) these will be worth a fuck tonne in the months/years to come. Currently they're at $1.33 USD each, and will quickly go to $100+ even if they only reach a relatively small marketcap of $30 million.

Get the fuck in here now. Don't let the sneaky jews here screw you out of malking gains.

These coins can be bought on livecoin.net under the ticker MNE.

Once this coin is added to bittrex or polo they're going to explode. Don't miss the boat AGAIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/43Lk_qxUxVw?t=83
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg19094378#msg19094378
coinmarketcap.com/assets/minereum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry my man I don't deal with coins not on Bittrex+Polionex

FUD

that shit looks like its about to get dumped hard. Bware

Not fud, I'll very gladly jump onboard once these coins are available on a reputable exchange

Same.

OH MY GOD GOYS, look its mooning 7x gains easy now, 30x gains incom,ming, and its not on a legit exchanget yet.

i think it's over :(

Lmao one single guy is shilling minereum so hard on this board

market cap is still very low

such a risky position tho. my bitcoins took way too long to confirm.

NOW it's dead

Why desu?

Nothing beats Reddcoin the past few days.

anyone who doesn't jump on this before it hits 30m market cap is literally retarded, the only reason the market cap is so low is because of the shit exchange its current on.

Its a Ether token
Its on my ether wallet already
Get in before the Ether cultist/whales do

Jesus christ feels so good to secure a nice chunk of this

how much user?

FUCKING GODDAMN IT I MISSED ANOTHER MOON MISSION

sittin comfy on 700+ tokens, loving whale pool 2.0 right now :3 600%+ gains is always nice

Don't sweat it. The coin hasn't even been up for a week lmao

livecoin down

It's not even fully started yet

Did Whalepool hack livecoin for free gains?? Who are these masked men?

500k market cap is just the beggining. 10x is almost guranteed

>Exchange is undergoing scheduled maintenance!

KEK

I think Minereum just crashed Livecoin exchange wtf too many people trying to buy......

nah it's scheduled maintenance

Guyz, wats gonna happen after they let everyone to trade again? Is it going to be 1000% day for bizmen?

> comes into thread just to act like MNE isn't going to blow a hole thru the stratosphere

lel

youtu.be/43Lk_qxUxVw?t=83

OP here again. Don't forget to keep an eye on Digibytes guys, it's far from over. The order book is getting thicc and plump.
It's gonna rocket once again in the next week or two. Keep a close eye on that volume, be FAST, make money. Good luck friendos

10x gains will be so easy, just rember that this is not even o legit exchanges yet, when it hits bittrex and yobit and other shit holes, 30x will be easy

Huge potential on this one.

Don't fall for the shilling you stupid fucks

What shilling? I just bhough it.

I made mention of mynerium potentials in my group ppl thought I was promoting cox I had. With my years of experience am sure its road map can still Make it to reach $25

$1 for minereum is a joke, even if you at $1 you will make 100 times ROI in short time EASILY. This coin will skyrocket even more. Automatic Token Creation is going to change the way people create tokens, even your grandma will be able to create a goddamn token.

Thats why I jumped in, there are so many shity scam coins above 10 millons market cap, this one is very low and has margin to grow.

are you guys fucking with me? i can't tell. i feel like i'm being scammed desu

I think there's a lot of value in this coin. You can't really shill it because there's nothing else like it.

i transferred some eth to livecoin and it hasn't shown up, the fuq guys, what do

how long ago was it?

40 minutes or so. it was almost instant between bitrexx and bleutrade >

Go check bitcointalk ann and you see the development and community activity, I was skeptical to.

This isnt a dead coin like many promoted here.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg19094378#msg19094378

Is it there already?

Never had a problem in Livecoin they are very professional.

No :\

But im going to be a bit more patient. Probably lost out on this deal but at least ill have some on livecoin if i need it in the future.

This is what i did bitrex>bleutrade>livecoin so if anythings wrong it might be at bleutrade. I wanted to get a small amount of coinage into both exchanges, probably should have just transfered to both from bitrexx

Not missed yet mate. Market cap is not even 1mil. Expect 15x by the end of the month

Don't get confused with CoinMarketCap's price evaluation.

When someone buys ETH/MNE pair and overpays, the median price displayed goes way up. According to Coinmarketcap, MNE/BTC is at 1.17$, whereas the title indicated 1.70$.

1.17$ is still cheap. Here's how you can know for this coin and any other in the future.

1.bring up coinmarketcap View All list top right.
2. Sort by Supply
3. Go down to Minereum
4. Look at the coins with similar supply.
5. What are they worth? Beware of Total Supply
6. Compare with Minereum.

Alright boys, let me let you in on a little secret about livecoin.

Any coin that's ONLY on Livecoin is a scam.

Easy.

Ahaha, this is a 4 week old project you think bitrex would add it right away?

You can cry when they add it trex and polo then.

If you buy coins on polo your chance of going 100x is almost nil

second wave

I just bought a bunch of these overpayed at 97k sats when all other buy orders was at 50k idgaf i really really dont want to miss out on this bad boy too easy gains just need to hold it a week or two THANKS OP

Minereum could easily hit 10 million dollar marketcap! Theirs over 66 billion in Cryptos right now anything is possible!

just hold now

ETH tokens that are thought through get added to any reputable exchange easily.

Do you know why big projects succeed? Because they don't take the surrounding aspect for granted.

What you trying to say ?

I'm already up 1000% on 1/3 of my supply. And the coin isn't even a week old lmao

Holding for the summer and beyond. New tech developments will bring this to Pluto.

how many coins do you have?

yw kiddo. may Kek bless your portfolio

around 1k. It's well distributed in the sense that there are no actual whales who hold a ridiculous amount. Each genesis address was given around 60. There were 4200 addresses. That's the entire supply of the coin right now. There were no whales to begin with because no ICO, no bounties, no premine. All those who sold their stash sold a small 64 tokens. This thing is practically rekt-proof. I personally bought my token through Livecoin cus I'm too retarded to get genesis addresses

Thats also the reason some shlling pump and dump fags dont like it to, because they couldnt acumulate it.

1k. Nice, lad. See you in the moon

holy shit

Ok, so what's the business case for this token? What do you do with them?

I don't understand why it matters if I own this coin; what can I do with it?

And there is still room to grow.

Threw .15 BTC at it

Let's see

look lads its simple, this shit is cheap now, there are only 300k coins and it's on shit exchanges and it's made based on Etherium.

So when it hits bigher and more legit exchanges (it will do it easily, its a legit project and its based on Etherium witch is all the hype right now) then all the big boys will buy it too, bringing it's market cap sky high.

I dont know how to say it more simply.

>tldr you must be a retard to miss on a 50-100x coin.

I would like an answer to this too. It seems more like a tech demo than anything.

it's still moving

Creat ETH tokens on the fly and MNE will be burn in each transaction and other features to come, this is very new.

Holy fuck. I put ~200 bucks in last night and that has gone x5 ALREADY. This is ludicrous.

it's just the start, when it's getting listen on polo ant bittrex, i can not even comprehend the levels of mooning we are going to experience, 30x for sure, lamboland here we come.

Bittrex was the first to add humaniq, that's not a scam

>humaniq
>not a scam

HAHAHAH

>register at livecoin
>asks for thousands of verifications if I want to deposit euros
For fucks sake. You can just transfer bitcoin from kraken to livecoin right? Which will take a day or so I imagine?

Just transfer ETH or LTC to livecoin. ETH transfers took me about 10 minutes.

Good idea. I do have some eth.

Thats what I did, bhought with ETH.

I bought 100 MNE at 100k sats
Can I go to the moon with you guys? Pls?

Yes. Yes you can.

WHY ARE ALL THE COINS I WANT TO BUY ON EXCHANGES THAT I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON!?!?!?!

wtf is

Honestly just make accounts on all of them and adapt to all their interfaces you fucking pleb.

This should have been the first thing you did for a week when you discovered crypto. You should, if you aren't waay behind, be verified on all this shit already. ALL OF IT.

that opens opportunity to buy coins before it reaches high market cap, m8.

Yeah, I agree with this () user. Crypto is so decentralized that you can make a profit anywhere.

XVG is 22 and redditcoin is 18.
Who is laughing now poorfag?

buying MNE

So why should I buy this at an ATH again?

buying MORE MNE

Look at the market cap. 2 bucks a coin is absurdly low. It is also not technically the ATH, that is 3.70. This has been on an exchange for a week, what are you doing?

at some point BTC 1$ was ath. ath means shit

coinmarketcap.com/assets/minereum/

>Market Cap
>$550,299

>Under 1m market cap
>Was added to my ether wallet last night
>less than a week old

The token was originally air dropped for free with only 60 tokens per address + IP, not sold like most ICOs. There are no whales and no dump incoming for quite a while because no single person or group has much.

Not buying the mos potential coin on this board now, almost now one is shilling (to make it price stay low and accumulate) it but almost everyone is buying it.

Minereum is awesome!

REEEEEEEE why can't I add this coin to blockfolio

I feel your pain, but it's not premined, it has no whales, ant it's like 5 days from it's launch.

It's not event on the best and biggest exchanges yet.

huge margins for growth.

Once it gets on the big exchanges everyone who doesn't' buy now will miss the boat! I never thought it would be over $3 in 1 day and now I anticipate it being over $10 maybe by Monday?

eaysily, just down have weak hands on SUNDAY, because on most sundays all coins dipp a little.

fuck it dude, it doesn't matter if anyone has weak hands. The token supply is so low no one can crash it

what the deal with the supply? what is the rate at which new coins are introduced? its not all of a sudden going to have 1 million or 1 billion coins in circulation.?