Its finished, isnt it?

Other urls found in this thread:

minethatdigi.com
csgostash.com/
twitter.com/csapac/status/795949944016355328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I BOUGHT IT A 380 SATS

I have $2 in it

Bull Flag formation. If it doesn't break the current resistance in the line at 320, it'll go back down to 250, which is another time to collect before it tests the resistance again.

Patience user.

I figured and hoped it would dip down to 250... going to buy more if it dips that low.

I bought mine for less than 100sats so I'm still up anyway.

no matter what it'll go up some when mineshit mods happen/. Even if it's just one fucking server it's a mod, other servers can use it. I spoke to my nephew about his mincraft usage. Mother fucker spent like 85 dollars on "rank" just rank. ALl it lets you do is quick tp and other shitty admin commands and he's not the only one doing this shit. If you think people making money off of running minecraft servers are not going to implement this, you are mistaken. Why not generate more money so that thes kids can spend it on your server. I almost want to launch one my self if I wasn't so fucking lazy and didn't hate Java so much.

>this exact same thread in every coin that goes up and dips for even a second

k y s weakhands

Pfft, I didn't bother telling anyone that.

It's like these fucking Chads never played an online game and paid for server privileges.

user, it's only just began.
minethatdigi.com
Time left till launch: 21 days 20 hours 45 minutes 29 seconds

holy fuck i like this. makes me feel not so bad for selling my GNT for this

Never has a coin been poised to see such explosive growth like DigiByte.

If you larping faggots actually sold your digi you're going to regret it. Digi will make you hundreds of thousands if not millions depending on your initial investment. Expect it to hit a dollar or beyond.

What kind of growth are we talking from the current sats?

I'd like to hear what this statement is based on.

yep dumped all mine

>During the era of shitty flip phone: smart phones are the future
>you: I'd like to hear what this statement is based on

KYS fucking faggot.

>yep dumped all mine
i haven't.

got in at 230-270sats three purchases between that time.

i have a stop loss at 272sats so money money @@@$$$

except gnt has been rising and their new wallet is coming out soon.

luckily i have enough money for both

>$1
>coin designed for micro transactions
pick one

>hurr durr because my crystal ball can predict the future

Consider swiss aid

>>>coin designed for micro transactions
check out these "micro" transactions

csgostash.com/

I'm thinking (hoping) it'll hit .50 by the end of the year. They'll just spend that much in DGB regardless of it's dollar value.

>paying $250 for a virtual gun
why

asif
twitter.com/csapac/status/795949944016355328

Dare I say it, is he (our) guy?

Is he single? I need some DGB.

because autism

Do not feel bad for selling GNT. I sold some of my other coins as well (never done that before) there was no way i was missing my chance to acquire as much DGB as i did. dgb is literally one of those coins that everybody who trades has their eye on because of it's price. and these shams are almost waiting for the price to go up higher before they feel it has credibility. It's psychology.

I like you. Then again I made a couple hundred bucks with minimum risk and just left 5k to fuck around. If it dips to 250 I'll be tempted to get 100K~200K again to see if I can go further.
Honestly I don't know why you have people buying on ATH and putting all their fucking savings in just one coin.

>Honestly I don't know why you have people buying on ATH and putting all their fucking savings in just one coin.
A lot of it is probably just shitposting.

I can tell you it's a weird gut feeling. It's not shitposting. something about dgb...

lol? was sub 300 sats today and now it's 338. get in before the 2nd moon

340* it's going up too fast for me to write

FUCKING 350

it's like you want to be poor

350. Still under valued

Hope you held user. Don't bail, you can make it.

am professional block game scam admin, can confirm

Patience or not, people are making some serious dough on DGB - I can srsly see it hitting $1

That's nothing, i bought at 452 :D