RDD

Round 3 when?

Today, in a few hours once the americans wake up. Still like 6am there.

Guessing it's worth putting in now then in prep for when the Americans wake up.

3am West Coast, 5am East Coast, still several hours more to go.

Lets moon this baby higher again

Report this thread for spam.

>not investing in eth based coins right now

Report this spam for thread

Already have plenty ETH, and LTC. ETH will probably dip a bit in the weekend from the recent gains, which is when to buy more.

RDD still doing fine around 17sat.

Round 3 right now
We're not stopping until we hit 30+

you see that repeating 0.00047500 btc buy order on Bittrex its been going for a while. Wonder whats up with that

This shit is ready to moon at any second, been eating sell walls all day.
Get in now or regret it later!

Seriously how is this shitcoin not stopping? What value does it add to market, what is the pitch?

never

new pump

Guys, I'm scared. I bought 8M coins of REDD when it was just a joke meme... what's happening? I just thought "haha, i made some money from DGB i'll give it a whirl so I can laugh with the biz shills" without expecting anything... is this going to be my most profitable investment?!

Only if we:

1) Meme it
2) Dream it (brainstorm applicable uses)
3) Find more devs (Devs will come now that the concept clearly has a lot of backing)

If dubs it hits $.50 at least

Is this a dead coin, are there any developments planned or done for that matter. Does it have a future, or should i dump on the next pump?

Dev just released a demo 2 months ago, that's why it's pumping. Did you actually think this was all Veeky Forums?

Devs are talking now that it has volume again

holy fuk, bros. look at the volume on this thing!

it's gone up 50% since yesterday. This thing is a literal fucking rocket ship.

This next pump will be nothing compared to what we will see in the near future fampai
HODL TILL THE MOON

If the rats didnt panic and sell yesterday, it would have easily reached 25 wall today, instead of just 22.

This is a long term coin now.

i think we accidentally got people interested in this coin if only a little. its kind of dead though

I hope devs are motivated by the volume increase, and they're going to release some shit soon to attract more people. Even if it's pump&dump, they can still use it to their and their users' benefit, attract more non-whales, so even when whales dump their share there is still money in it, and momentum is pretty much maintained.

It definitely has the momentum to go high user

The thing that turns me off is that the devs have made 0 updates/announcements in months. If the coin had promise you'd think they'd be active, no?

It doesn't have a promise, this was a pnd decided on by dubs. Don't start dreaming the devs will suddenly pick it up

They just did, 2 months ago.
Nigger ReddID is coming along and the subreddit was popping before I bought in at 5 sats. stay mad.

Devs go where the money is. You think everyone holding 20 mil RDD is going to let this money go away? No, we got the worlds attention. now we just need one semi competent dev to make a fucking tipping platform.

How hard is that? Not hard. Pic Related - shit is already almost done, install the chrome extension.

If it's p&d, when do we sell? The volume keeps increasing, price is quite stable with strong support, project is promising, devs are chill and I bet that with that increase in interest and volume they'll start milking that cow, they'd be stupid not to use this opportunity.

Plus it's plebbit, that certainly holds some potential. Max 5 cents long term.

Theres no sell on this train now. Rats are officially off the train. Lets moon this to 30 this weekend.

Spread the word boys and make Poloniex coin request if you havent done so.

This, polo request is a must. Also it'd be nice to see some updates on progress from devs, hopefully we'll hear from them soon.

this train won't be stopping anytime soon. good job biz keep hodling

Have a feeeling its gonna moon to 25 tonight again like last night. This the time when all important timezones are awake.

Advertise boys.

Huge whale got in today at 17-20

I have my sell set at 30 sat. Get to shilling so I can have my lambo this weekend

25 tonight, lets do this