Digibyte bag holders rollcall

Digibyte bag holders rollcall

I bought at 450 sat

Other urls found in this thread:

stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:flag_pennant_continuation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bought at 380 sats

340 here
It will go back up, r-right guys?

i'm afraid it will get down to 280 area, if it drops below 275 on 4H chart, then cut your losses and try to buy at an even lower price.

I have bought at 337. Stay strong brothers we are going for 10k sat at least next month.

230 here, sold at 350

I originally bought at 110 then sold at 220 or something like that then tried rebuying and it failed miserably.

If I sell now I'll be up $110 in total from DGB. I think I might just cut my losses.

This is consolidation after the pump.
It's healthy and builds support. Just wait it out.

>buy in at 190, sell at 400
>DUDE WHY DID YOU SELL THIS IS A LONG TERM HOLD
>get fomo'd
>buy back at 400

a friend convinced me to sell.

i have told him to go fuck him self several times

I was going to buy more but then I saw that 21% of all DGB coins are held in a single address. Here's the link to the richlist if you don't believe it.

chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!rich

What if all those coins are sold on the market at once? That's 1.8 billion coins. Too risky for me.

I bought in at 115 but didn't sell at the peek out of greed. I missed out on making huge gains from switching into RDD and now I am just holding onto a dream...

only 21% of the coins in one wallet is actually very good for a crypto and the last change on the wallet was 372 days ago so it's not being used to control the market. this should be a good sign for u desu.

DGB is a LONG TERM HOLD, you have to hold until at least june when they roll out their major updates and also the release of digusign

>mfw he lost his wallet
>mfw the great cripple treasure hunt begins

Bought at 50 sats, waiting for next month.

>a thread for bagholders
>those who profited show up to brag about their profit

Fuck off.

>believing everything you read on the Internet without proof

you deserve everything that happens to you.
go make another thread to rationalize your poor fucking decisions.

136, sold at 367, bought back at 358 after it went to 460ish. moved to bittrex waited a day for deposit to go through and missed 420.

Bought at 200 sats, thinking of buying some more at 300 sats.

It's mooning this weekend, right?

bought at 110 sats

Bought for 21sats in February, sold at 110 - want to kill myself.

But it's ok cos I've always wante d to kill myself

430 checking in

Bought at 130 sats
Sold some at 416, but then I used that plus more to buy in at 383. I'd like to make it back to 383 but it doesnt seem that way. About to cut my potential gains and get the hell out while its still above 300.

I wonder who owns that wallet...

>bought at 80 sat
>smugfrog.jpeg

nigger that is still really good

500k coiner here

got in at 265, set my limit sell at 279 so if that 280 wall crumbles and it is truly over then ill still exit with a profit

Brought half of dgb at 135sats then the other half at 240 sats its seems to be stablising at around 300 so im ok with it just sold verge and brought xrp while it dips. So far im enjoying cryptos guys i had $180 last week

Looks ready for a good pump

bought yesterday at 315 and sold at 350. looked like it was set to pnd again so i bought a larger amount at 315 better it went freefall.

r8 how fucked am i Veeky Forumsbros

Bough at 115 and 149 sats.

Holding until $1

If it's correct it's probably a developer wallet or a central wallet for premined coins for if they ever need to supply digibyte gaming or digusign or anything else at all to entice people into using DGB.

Hey! I was on that list until 2 days ago.

Thanks for taking my bags anons!

Digibyte has no more premine left according to their Bitcointalk page.

I think the Digibyte premine was much smaller and was all supposed to have been given away long ago.

I don't know what to make of it but 1.8 billion coins in one address seems troubling to me.

IT's SPIKING!

It's a fucking bull flag right now, calm your tits.

stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:flag_pennant_continuation

Literally everything about the pattern matches it, down to the volume as well.

If it doesn't break through now at about 320, the next low will be 250. Buy then if you get lucky and we don't shoot up on this resistance touch.

130 here, wish I wasn't greedy and had my buy wall at 110 instead of 100.

I see your actual information and say good talks for that.
I see your FUDing and say: Stop being an Anti-Digi FUD. It'd be more troubling if the wallet was used recently or had a string of heavy transactions to it.
Obviously this is someone who:
>1) Either doesn't keep up with DGB anymore
>2) Is a long, long hold whale who knows what DGB could become
>3) Is a Dev wallet and considering it's not been touched in a while they think the price will still go up or they lost access to it or are going to use it for whatever purpose they have in mind for DGB

It's most likely number three due to the amount of coins or someone who knows not to just throw however many fucking coins into the market that they want. Even if they bought at 1 sat each that's 18 BTCs and that's highly unlikely as the lowst it dropped last year was 30 sats, which would have been 540 BTCs.

AHAHAHA you all got played.

Fucking dumbasses. I told you guys to buy ETH. I told you all for weeks.

Average cost basis of around 370 here, I'm not worried. This thing is showing strong resistance and will pump again.

Bought at 110 sold at 160 rebought at 200. I'm fine

bought around 100, again at 300. Going to buy more of this dip.

Bought at 140
Going to hold til September and then see.

>mfw bought at 267 sats, sold at 360 to buy up more Etherium before the moon boom

If it makes you faggots feel better,
>Bought in at 50
>Sold at 250
>Thought it was gonna go higher
>Bought back in at 300
>Didn't sell at 400
>Sold at 307

I'm a fucking autist

Just take your money and move it somewhere else next time don't look back and try to tap into the same well again.

Really, you guys are so fucking stupid it's literally making me upset.

Buy in at ETH for $100... what's the best case scenario in 4 years, it goes up to $800? Unlikely because of the influx of new coins, but let's go further and say it reachs $2k. Wow, you've made 20x your money in 4 years, great.

DGB will go to a dollar in a year. Right now it's not even a cent but lets pretend it is.
.01 x10 = .10
.1 x 10 = 10
You've made 100x profit in a year.

If you bought in at 200 Sats, add a 5x multiplier.

You've made 500x your investment in a year.

If you invest 1k, you would have made HALF A MILLION DOLLARS IN A YEAR.

If you had invested 1k into ETH, the most you could hope to make is 20k in FOUR YEARS.

How fucking illiterate in math are you fucks? USE YOUR FUCKING HEADS GOD DAMN.

293 here we go :)

What even make you think it will reach 1 dollar? There are not official mimecraft partnership

>muh minecraft

it's so much bigger than that, join us as we travel the universe in rocket powered lambos

So when's the next big announcement that'll bring this over the moon? Currently holding a pathetic 30k of this. But it'll be 30k I didn't have if we get to the meme 1$!