This board is an embarrassment

This board is an embarrassment.

Crypto shilling will never end, for sure, but at least some real threads about Veeky Forumsness should hold up. But they don't.

What bugs me the most: Even if you make several 100k dollar off crypto coin, you'll most likely spend it like a dumbass because you never understood money, you just got lucky.

The quality that divides real investors from crypto kids is consistency. The best rack up 20-30 percent a year. Crypto shillers will never really success like this.

>y-you just got lucky!!
If Gordon Gekko were a real person he'd be up to his ass in crypto right now. Stay poor nocoiner.

fuck off grandpa

I used to think exactly like you, OP. That was before I realized that investing in the hottest bull market on the planet 1-5 years before it gains mainstream attention is the best way to make money.

Crypto isn't the only frothing bull market, the other one comes to mind is the iranian stock market

>The best rack up 20-30 percent a year.

I can literally make that in an hour.

How to into Iranian stock market?

>what bugs me the most is I'm a filthy nocoiner who keeps missing the train

nigga we been getting 20-30% per week

jumped on xrp, rdd and xem, rode them for 300% increase, rdd for 400% increase and xem for like 50% increase

lol, i just made more in a week than you'll make for the year.

I am Japanese and XEM holder.
I am sorry for my poor English.
I looking for next coin.
How do you think mooncoin?
Please give me some openion.

RDD

So guys, which place in the Bloomberg Billionaires Index you got? :^)

Radiological Dispersion Device?

what happened is btc went from $300 to 2000
s&p/dow didn't go up 6 times
now every coin has momentum

this board only talked about stocks because robinhood had free trades

Okay.

how

BAT

Fuck you. This is the best board on the planet where I can shitpost while making money while I'm sitting in my basement with one hand on my penis.

Stop telling me how to live my life.

> The best rack up 20-30 percent a year.

Yeah, Warren fucking Buffet. Not you.

Yes OP, we can tell you're a real hot shot investor based on your idolization of an empty-headed actor playing a fictional character in a medium designed to relieve people too dumb to open a book of their money.

The kind of people who insult the OP because he wants to talk non-cryptocurrency business topics are the poorer people in the long-term. I'm pretty sure of that.

>You never understand money
Joke's on you, I used to make about 14%/year on the stock market, switched to crypto trading instead because its far more profitable. You could do the same but you have to think you're superior to everyone for trading in more established things instead despite everyone else realizing higher gains than you.

Must.... Not..... Take..... The bait

You're part of the pump and dump team aren't you and these guys
are your mates.

You open a thread with a strawman of the voice of reason and your mates take turns bashing it with hip memes.
I like it. It's elaborate.

Honestly, it's fucking easy to jump ship from ETH to XRP to LTC and repeat and make huge consistent gains for years.

OP is full of shit and here's why.

Traders live and breathe volatility. With infinite liquidity from so many traders, the brokers will continue to make shitloads of money while retail traders make next to nothing because too much liquidity suffocates the volatility.

That's why the volatility of crypto is so beautiful and more attractive than today's stock markets. The volatility has value to any trader willing to take advantage of it.

But why would any professional trader ever tell you that? Because if millions and millions of people start flooding into this industry it will lose its unregulated volatility.

Come on, user, do me the favor!

I miss the old biz before all the penny stocks and crypto shit. People use to talk about markets, retirement, jobs, business ideas, being NEET, and such.

>thats how they cope

>The best rack up 20-30 percent a year
That's what I make daily on Forex.

these crypto bullshit is a joke.

I keep doubling my money with crypto. It's by far the best investment out there. Maybe you should try it out and quit buying stocks, grandpa.

/biz has been under attack by a scamming whale group that dupes newfags into buying a memecoin and dumping on them. They make multiple threads about it and flood the board with shit, trying to make people think it's popular. Until we do something about them, it will slowly turn into a blue /b.

When they aren't here we have decent threads and discussions. Don't confuse the two and recognize the spam.

>That's what I make daily on Forex.

Wow, you make tredecillion percentage gains per annum the. Good work!

>The quality that divides real investors from crypto kids is consistency.

Laughable.
Go play with your index funds son, and hope that it doesnt turn into Nikkei (aka hold my bags forever cause I'm 80% down). But hey its a good 4-7%/year. Good money.

I'd rather stick with making 100s on ethereum and btc. Monero aint bad either

The old /biz thought SeaDrill was a good investment. I still remember those threads lol.

The memories come flooding back. I remember I posted a thread about NVIDIA and got two replies. And look at it now. Old /biz was all about oil, gas, penny stocks, 3x leveraged efts lol

hello 12yo fags who don't know shit about money.

I just calculated his return per year. While you can't control yourself. I think everyone can decide for himself who the fag is.

This is a perfect example of how people that set themselves up as "the experts" in any given field never progress or add any advancements to their field.

$1,000 * (1.2^30) = $237,376.31

I wish to send you $1000 to invest for me. I expect my 1/4 million in 30 trading days.

>Crypto shilling will never end, for sure, but at least some real threads about Veeky Forumsness should hold up. But they don't.

Pic related is the problem and why threads will real discussion in them get slid. I'm not just talking about nocoiner threads being slid either. (((They))) keep rotating around a bunch of memecoins and fuck up the board. Both coiners and nocoiners would benefit from getting rid of this group.

Nextcoin will rise later this year
Mooncoin later later this year

> Forex-Money.jpg
The sum on the picture is worth just 6 bucks

Just ask Veeky Forums to open a fucking crypto board.

>Poor reading comprehension

That doesn't solve the problem.

a lot of nocoiner cope threads lately

is this because BTC is close to $2000 and ETH is rocketing upwards with no end in sight?

salty nocoiners crying because they are missing out, oh boy