/nocoiners/ anonymous

It keeps getting worse every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im a nocoiner. I'm not sad. My money is in investments I prefer. The only lament I have is that maybe four or five threads on this whole board are about things that are not crypto. I like talking to people about their careers or businesses aspirations/budget goals.

Also a nocoiner does not make these threads.

Get a load of this guy

why are you a nocoiner senpai?

I don't enjoy actively trading things. I enjoy shitposting, renting out my terrible apartments, and spending quality time with my daughter. I know some people like the thrill of the trade, but I don't.

>Implying you have to actively trade to invest in a long term crypto portfolio.

Buy some bitcoin, some of the top 10 whose projects you believe in, and some of the top 50 who's projects you REALLY believe in (possible moons), then wait 3 years.

The problem with a lot of people on this board is they are so short-sighted they cry when they invest 500 dollars and it can go to 400 in a day. Try looking at it and 6 months

Idiot. You don't have to actively trade anything. Just catch a wave and hold for years.

I "traded" like 6 times and holding ever since. All my coins in profit. I have to wageslave for a living so I don't have time to "trade"

No excuses. Some people are destined to be poor cucks.

No thanks. I don't like going long on an investment I know my government actively dislikes. It's only a matter of time before they clamp down on them. It interferes with their ability to control their Fiat's inflation. Maybe not soon, but I think we all know the hammer is coming down one day.

You don't like what I do, so you're stupid!

:^)

The "hammer" when it falls will only serve to increase the value. Its unhammerable

There are nocoiners who think crypto is a scam and they'd rather chase 3% here and there in the old economy, then there are nocoiners who are just poorfags. Then there is a slightly different type of nocoiner- the maximalist, usually the bitcoin maximalists, who think that all altcoins are scams.

Poorfags aren't really nocoiners they're just poorfags.

Learn Solidity and you'll be knocking down snatch after snatch in your lambo 5 years from now.

>Not wanting to keep an eye on shit coins all day
>Enjoying his free time with his family
I don't blame you one bit buddy. Unfortunately like kindly reminded, some people aren't so fortunate. Also he is right that you should at least consider putting some money into relatively safe crypto projects and simply leave it there for a long period of time. Chances are you and your daughter both will benefit greatly down the line.

If that's what you want to believe in. Then so be it.

All the government has to do if force banks to stop allowing transfers to and from crypto exchanges and the whole market would die instantly.

They would have some leverage to do this considering recent events and the fact that crypto props up an international drug market.

I disagree. It may slow it down but it won't die. The free market will find a way around banks because people are sick and tired of getting raped every single day by government and the financial sector.

Hey I hope Im wrong, but I worked with the federal government a lot when I used to work. If normal people used coins over their currency, they would squash it.

But normal people already do that all across the world. What can the federal government do to stop it? Write a law that makes transacting in it illegal? That sounds like borderline dictatorship business there my friend.

Not everyone can drive a lambo senpai

No they don't. Some 40 something average joe has no idea what a coin is. Coins see fringe usage in the larger scope of the market.

And yes, the governments are tyrannical.

The average Joe in the US doesn't know what a coin is because he doesn't need to. Regardless of the enormous economic bubble going on right now, people here are more or less doing well financially. This is not the case in certain other countries around the world. Most of the people there know what Bitcoin is because as volatile is it is now - it is still 10x better than their local currency. And what if the worst happens and the US makes it illegal to transact in Bitcoin? That would be like shooting themselves in the knee because other countries will learn to embrace it and move on. Time will tell my friend. I prefer to have a stake in this rather than not and regret it later.

decentralized markets are here to stay

there will be struggle, upheavals even, but we're entering a new epoch in civilization

>"new paradigm"

I'd be happy if this is true.

Best of luck!

or a next stage in the evolution of an ancient one

Bubble confirmed. When idiots start sprouting shit like this you know its gonna burst soon.

Any investment is better than cryptocoin. If half of these retards got out of the market today and took their pretend money and made it real money they should go buy gold.

What this board has become is /gamba/. That's really all it is. Complicated gambling.

inb4
>it's not gambling I have a system

It's cute to see there are still coping nocoiners around. Better hide your girlfriend when I take my Lambo for a drive. You know how wet their pussies get when they see expensive things.

Actually, sports cars mostly attract men, who will come up to you and ask questions about your sports car.

your daughter would love you a lot more if you were rich

would probably be a bitch too

a/s/l/ on her?

How many times will the market cap double before quit coping?

Coping: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc

>crypto market combined is worth more than some small countries yearly GDP

theres so much room to grow yet

Faker than your moms tits.

Buy half a bitcoin or ten ethers and save it for your daughters education bro. Its a grand, but then imagine what it could be in ten years.