ALL OF THEM!!11!1

FUCKING

BUY

EVERYTHING

the one thats more popular

DGB looks pretty ready for lift off

Xem

fucking carrot coin bro

steady decline for days after pump and dump lol.

but suuuuurree

..this

it has massive potential over the next 365 days

RDD. Watch out for the weak hands who sold, who are also piling up with the mother FUDers who don't realize how high this thing is going to go. Buy in now and ride it to the fucking moon.

/Thread

RADS is set to moon very soon.

OK, I usually don't post to this board as it seems more interested in meming pump/dumps rather than discussing the technology underlying these coins, but I'll make an exception.

I am an early investor in Bitcoin (bought when it was $2.17 in price). And here's what I am holding now other than BTC:

1) Decred. Research it yourself - what is good about this is that stakeholders (people who hold coins) can vote on the future development of the coin. Right now they're voting on LN (lightning network) integration. So almost instant transactions coming soon. This coin will keep improving and modifying itself integrating whatever are the best features that crypto devs across the board come up with, simply because of the integrated feature of HARD FORK voting: voting.decred.org/

2) BlockNet ... this is an underdog and I owned it since 2014... people dropped it, Poloniex delisted it... but this one could be a game changer. It's designed to be an "Internet of Blockchains" --- long story short one of the things it can do is to be the only 100% decentralized exchange peer-to-peer. No need for Schlomo Shekelstein's Exchange to hold millions of BTCs. At all times YOU hold your own coins when the exchange happens.

3) iota - interesting project, not on exchanges yet, it will be used for IoT

Other than my BTC I have like 85% in Decred, 10% in BlockNet and 5% in iota.

As you see, I didn't mention ANY of the most popular coins of Veeky Forums... XEM/NEM ,ETH, DGB, Ripple, STR ...

But perhaps that's why I have 1750 BTC and they don't. :)

I'm about to have much more once DCR is a top5 coin, and once BlockNet is top20, and once iota comes to an exchange (it's not yet).

Pick your poison, all 3 projects are good, research. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, never rely on any one not even my opinion.

If you want something that could one day replace Bitcoin, go for Decred.

If you're looking for an underdog project that could 100x (or maybe it will die? who knows), see BlockNet.

RDD is preparing for take off, close to trumping the last high

if you want to step up the crypto game, add me on skype: cryptoanna

Ethereum in terms of actual technology and future potential. It won't triple your money between now and Sunday though.

How soon? I've been bagholding uncomfortably long..........

Blocknet

>tfw no one buys block when it's cheap but everyone will fomo when it's x10 already.

Market psychology huh. Accumulating since always.

Also check out SHIFT, x20 potential at least.

Bought some last week and I already made 30%, it is slowly rising to moon but it has great fundamentals so I'm not expecting p&d

>he only bought 1750 btc when it was $2

Minereum currently on Livecoin

NAV

where do i buy this?

Fellow Block holder checking in. You seem like a smart investor, what do you think about NXS? I think it's very underrated at the moment.

ATM quick buck is VERGE yes it is a pump but you can get in now before it goes to 25-30 sats and dies

Bittrex

this absolutely unequivocally.

blocknet looks cool. Is there any other board you recommend? I want to learn more.

BAT

BLOCK IS LIFTING OFF

>Ripple

Block does this all the time, it's range bound until something new comes into the space.

It is at ATH and went up 50% in 24h. Another 100% coming tomorrow

>we should meme blocknet

any chance you could spare a bitcoin or two, mr rich user? :(

1CKRhwKLWixKPep3zGEakd2ECWCtw4YZPo

gridcoin

take a look at the orderbook and the graphs, HEAVY market manipulation, going to pump soon

buying anything at the ATH