Can we pour one out for our dead homies?

can we pour one out for our dead homies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY
youtube.com/watch?v=LXDoUYYeUEQ
ibtimes.com/white-southerners-likely-have-more-black-dna-whites-elsewhere-us-study-1765498
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Territory
youtube.com/watch?v=M60OI5nZ2LM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A toast for the douchebags,

youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY

A toast for the assholes,

youtube.com/watch?v=LXDoUYYeUEQ

>Ulster
>CSA
Retard central.

hmmm i wonder what type of person would want
to make a post like this one?

You do realize CSA and Ulster have been some of the most kike friendly places on Earth? Confederacy had a Jew as a secretary of state while the Orangists even started roleplaying as Jews.

Christians are the true Jews and the Synagogue of Satan, those who say they are Jews but are not but are liars shall be made to worship at their feet.

Furthermore, Southerners are literal niggers.

ibtimes.com/white-southerners-likely-have-more-black-dna-whites-elsewhere-us-study-1765498

I like Rhodesia and South Africa but I have no idea why would anyone want to taint their legacy by putting a Cuckfederate flag next to theirs.

The saltire is a lovely symbol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Territory

>le shooting old ladies flag

>le ironic usage of le reddit vocabulary to dismiss a concept meme

Can someone explain the Rhodesia-jerk for a relative newfag like me?

I was under the impression they were an Apartheid state.

1. It's relatively obscure amongst normies
2. They were excellent soldiers, and pioneered many tactics against insurgent forces
3. Short shorts and cool camo patterns
4. Underdog states, who doesn't love one?
5. F U S I L E A U T O M A T I Q U E L E G E R

>le rhodeshia is best cuntry xD. deth to niggers xD

What are you gonna do about it.

Explain why apartheid states are actually bad first.

The alt-right kiddos and gun-fetishists like to fantasize about running around in short-shorts and mowing down black people.

Is it possible for me to get called out as a racist for adopting this meme? I am a big fan of short shorts and FALs

Black communists, to be more precise.

Would you instead be able to present an argument for why they're good?

Yes but the type of people who get hung up over that are also against FALs and fun things in general so don't pay any attention to them.

anything is good compared to zimbabwe

Communists, praying grandmothers, what's the difference?

I personally think relegating the black majority to a number of Bantustan slums and keeping them there by force to create Lebensraum for the white minority is more egregious than inflation and corruption.

But that's just me.

>mugabe is only known for being corrupt
hmmmmm

I don't really want to support a country IRL that Dylan Roof had on his jacket desu.

Mugabe is scum though, I agree.

Saffa here. Haven't met a single Zimbabwean who agrees with you (I work in construction so I have a lot of black and immigrant colleagues). True, I am only hearing from those so dissatisfied that they moved away, but still, the fact that black Zimbabweans as a rule will tell you that things were specifically better under the whites (as opposed to "things are bad now but at least...") has to say something.

I'm not to well read on Rhodesia's particular flavour of segregation but weren't they also a lot less harsh, with more black representation, than apartheid South Africa?

A large portion of the Rhodesian army was made up of blacks.

>bantustan slums

So you're saying the lands that the africans had lived on for hundreds of years were slums because? Reasons, I assume?

>to create lebensraum

The bantustans already existed prior to apartheid and over 90% of the african population lived there at the time of apartheid. They were comparable to Reservations for native americans, except that whereas the reservations were designed to remove natives- sometimes by thousands of miles- from their ancestral homelands the bantstans were in roughly the same areas the africans had lived prior to European arrival. This of course should be more obvious when looking at a rainfall map of South Africa- there are no bantustans in the west of South Africa, which is where the southern end of the Kalahari desert known as the Karoo is. The same is true of Namibian bantustans- the African lands are in the rainy north rather than the Kalahari south.

The reason the bantustans sucked is because it turns out primitive people who lacked the technology to build a modern European nation... can't build a modern European nation! At least not without help, which is why the policy of apartheid was directed towards funneling large sums of money into the bantustans.

Pretoria, Johannesburg and other white cities were located inland because the whites were forced away from the nicer coastal lands towards areas which no other group permanently inhabited due to poorer climate and it being in between all other areas. They then proceeded to construct modern European cities.

There was no "lebensraum" going on here. There was only the removal of Africans who had been brought in by the wealthy during WWII when 10% of the white population and 20% of white men had been drafted to fight for the West against the Axis and came home to find random africans working the jobs they had formerly had.

The South Africa system was designed to cut off 99% homogenous black African states using the 19th century bantu homelands/reservations as a basis for those states. Unlike contemporary "apartheid states" like Israel or reservations in Canada or Australia the bantustans weren't designed to specifically remove africans to the middle of nowhere desert areas with no resources, they were just undeveloped compared to areas settled by Europeans.

The long term goal was to try and make South Africa as homogenously white as possible, which fell apart after the death of Hendrik Verwoerd when the massive opportunities to be had in moneymaking by importing cheap black laborers in the thousands lead to a relaxation of apartheid policies designed to keep bantu in their own areas. The less numerous whites lost their majority status by 1970 and were quickly overrun and by the 1980s blacks became more numerous than whites in cities like Johannesburg. Today whites are hugely outnumbered everywhere in South Africa.

Rhodesia's whites were never as numerous proportionally as South Africa's so attempt to cut of Matabeleland and Mashonaland as separate nations would have caused the Rhodesian economy to collapse, hence the government created a poor compromise whereby Africans could theoretically become something like 49% of Parliament there but no more than that while also publicly declaring that Africans would never rule in Rhodesia. This as well as the fact that Rhodesia was technically a colony in revolt against the UK meant that the UK was unwilling to ever let them go their own way and specifically punished them by forcing them to let Mugabe run for prime minister in order to lift sanctions, the end result being modern Zimbabwe

>mugabe has murdered far more africans than pretty much any living white supremacist

makes you think

>I was under the impression they were an Apartheid state.
they weren't

>Toasting people who actually got raped by Tribal bushnogs
Kinda pathetic desu

>And they still lost
That's actually really pathetic

it was inevitable that they would lose, since even their "ally" the Saffers stopped trading with them.
that doesn't lessen their military achievements though.

Political Victories > Military Ones.

Frankly, I want to know how Jigabboogabe did it.

>that doesn't lessen their military achievements though.
Actually, it does. It renders them totally irrelevant.

It's number 5 that does it for me.

is this the objectionable, nothing personnel flag thread?

>It's a "retarded nigger can't tell the difference between Rhodesia and RSA" episode

Why should I care about Rhodesia?

A toast for the scumbags

really really short:

>relatively high living standards for an African country, lighter Apartheid exists, no equality but not as bad as SA
>after initiatives to raise the status of blacks fail in the parliament some revolts start
>grow into something bigger, as it was with African liberation wars Commie powers see an opportunity to gain a foothold in Africa
>Mugabe and another dude leading a rival faction are financed, trained and armed by Russians, Chinks and even North Koreans
>war.jpg
>Most casualties are rebel fighters and black farmers who are straight up murdered as a means of terror by the rebels
>many blacks side with the status quo, there are mixed and full black Rhoddie units
>10 years into the war, international support weakens, neighbouring countries favour rebels, no end in sight
>after some politial squabbling Rhodesia ends, Mugabe is the quasi-despot of Zimbabwe
>Turns the place into an utter shithole thats like 10000 times wore for everyone to live in
>ironically doesn't even kick whites out from the best lands until his lackeys start nagging him for new gibsmedat, afterwards he begs them to come back as without people to work the farms his country spiraled into one of the most severe economic meltdowns of recorded history
>right now it's used as "proof" by racists for "see that's what happens if blacks govern themselves"

To make it clear I'm not one of them but hell reading about Rhodesia strikes a chord of romanticised sort-of-nostalgia or idk (sehnsucht might be the word).That place had potential to become something really great.

you are basically putting an equation mark between Zimbabwe and lack of apartheid

They were never more than 4% white iirc.

Daily reminder that war is an extension of politics.

Just like America won in Vietnam or Germany in Russia.

He really didn't do anything and by that I mean literally anything. It was sanctions abd embargoes that finished Rhodesia, not some retarded niggers in the forest.

You'll hear all sorts of rationalization, but 99% of it is "dude i hate niggers lmao"

Viva Rhodesia!
youtube.com/watch?v=M60OI5nZ2LM
/leftypol/ niggers get out

Why is the first thing out of white supremacist's mouths about how well off the Bantus were when they defend Rhodesia?

It's what Zim blacks themselves say, actually. They were relatively much better off compared to now.

>gee, having productive farms, businesses, healthcare, and a currency worth more than dogshit was pretty great, but we had to ruin it because dude communism lmao

I was aware of that but thanks for the input anyway.

Great response user, thanks.

I should point out that it was a similar situation for at the end for South Africa. Had it come to an all-out popular rebellion, the most powerful military on the continent (which produced its own arms and armour and did not rely on foreign import except for the air force) would have crushed any organised resistance. Hell, it technically did, the ANC did claim to be (and does still claim to have been) in open rebellion, with a military wing that trained conventional/guerilla soldiers as opposed to terrorists. It's just that any time they tried to cross the border from the camps they were allowed to have in neighbouring countries, they got squashed.
It's a pity South African nationalism (getting people to identify as South African rather than "a [race] South African") is neglected by the current government in favour of playing the race card and the "legacy of Apartheid" spiel at every opportunity. The country is so full of potential but the civic culture the govt is nurturing is one of entitlement, laziness, and defiance, in all races. If South Africa could shake off the hyper-corrupt political culture it has developed it could be a true economic powerhouse. Imagine a competently governed (with heavy focus on education), racially indifferent South Africa a generation or two from now. No quotas, no preferential treatment based on irrelevant characteristics, just merit and hard work. We have the higher-grade infrastructure and to become an educational beacon in Africa and the third world in general, but the ANC is just fucking us up in the long run.

This. See my post above I know very little about Rhodesia but this is what the black guys from Zim that I work with tell me. Hell, hop into a (call, not minibus) taxi in Cape Town, ask the driver if he's from Zim, and if he is, ask him how he feels about Mugabe.

I personally am not a white supremacist in any sense of the term. I think the absolute ideal for my country would be if everyone just completely ignored the fact that people have different colour skin and got on with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

pls no bully Boer republics user :( They were pretty based. Also Boer republic Boers != apartheid Boers. Getting cucked by the Brits fucked up Boer culture pretty hard.

its almost like youre making shit up.

THIS!

Communist are not human they are insects.

> I think the absolute ideal for my country would be if everyone just completely ignored the fact that people have different colour skin and got on with it.

Holy shit a faggot.

Just kidding. This might be the best post I'll see all day so I think I'm going to get off Veeky Forums for the rest of the day because it will literally not get better than this.

in fairness comparing anything to Mugabe will probably look better

One of the first threads on Veeky Forums when it was new was a Rhodesia appreciation thread.

Rhodesia will forever remain a great example of how decolonisation was handled incorrectly.