Bitcoin crash

How high will it go before it crashes?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/tx/d61bf7cc8ec6e0513bdf053ce25465d0e0303d025f5fc7164b5624482287cb27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More like how high will ETH go after BTC crashes?

This.

Its different this time. In 2013 the volume was wayyy lower and bitcoin was extremely overpriced at the top. Also, the entire market cap of cryptos multiplied by 3 in about 3 weeks. Its about doubled in a month this time, because of FOMO on the alts.

The way I see it, some alts are gonna crash a bit, but not as big as bitcoin in 2013. Bitcoin is gonna do nothing from this bubble popping.

Bought in last night at 1850, sold today at $1927.

This meteoric rise is not supported by any fundamentals, Bitcoin sucks ass in terms of speed and safety.

A market cap being doubled within a month is absolutely insane and completly unheard of. Expect massive losses if you dont sell

Get back to us in 2 years when the marketcap is $500 billion, this is only the start of the exponential explosion.

More new money = more marketcap

Based on what some of these technologies propose there is no reason to say adoption has reached it's limit.

I like this user
my dubs will confirm this

I have money ready to buy the bottom.

We need way more volume on Bitcoin as an indication of market top and FOMO.
Market top is reached only after BTC trading volume becomes insane for a week or two.

Actually there are already indications of a market top and bubble.

>sharp increases in the price of an asset like real estate or dot-com shares
>great public excitement about said increases
>an accompanying media frenzy
>stories of people earning a lot of money, causing envy among people who aren’t
>growing interest in the asset class among the general public
>“New era” theories to justify unprecedented price increases
>a decline in lending standards

Yes, if you don't see it is a bubble and are buying know you will be killing yourself in a few weeks.

>3 month bull run on revolutionary tech
>the top of the bubble is reached

this is what no coiners believe. sad.

Exponential demand will run rife for the next 1 - 2 years atleast, the tech being proposed is life changing, we could see a trillion dollar market cap easily.

Dips and corrections are temporary, so are long term trends. We will have a period of bearishness but guarantee you'll be the one crying when the next set of rallies surge into the market.

>literally "New era" theories to justify unprecedented price increases
You will choke on your words

Wait until the normies get in and then act like a jew and get out of the market. I give it 2-3 years until the normies start buying bitcoins or some altcoin that's easier to use and blowing up the price. I think the bitcoin exposure from the hack helped accelerate the bubble.

No I agree that all the prices are heavily speculated by new era crap. Point is this is not the top, it's only the top of this wave-cycle.

Well sorry if i was unclear but im specifically talking about this wavecycle, i ofcourse understand and agree that long term the only way is up for the crypomarket.

However, why not time the market and make extra cash? It's not fun to expose yourself to bubble volatility and your positions losing half its value

>900
Get out guys.
>1000
Bubble!
>1100
Bag holders kek
>1200
INVEST IN XYZ ALT BITCOING IS DOOMED
>1300
DEADCAT BOUNCE GUYS
>1400
>1500
REEE
>1600
EEEEEEEEEEEE
>1700
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>1800
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>1900
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>2000
Bang.

>Expect massive losses if you dont sell
Joke's on you. I sold enough BTC to cover my initial investment ages ago, so everything I have right now is literally free money.

it will be crushed under the resistance of 2k

ya
this will keep happening to 10K - 50K

>growing interest in the asset class among the general public
This. My 58 year old uncle tried to convince me to buy bitbean at our last family dinner...bagholding faggot.

What's also being ignored is all the people in shit countries like Venezuela that are flooding to bitcoin. They're not going to stop buying crypto even if it starts crashing because the alternative is their government stealing their shit due to becoming a failed state.

You're the type of person who would have said Microsoft was certain to crash.

and the other day, my grandma asked me to help her pick a lambo color but it turns out she confused ethereum classic with ethereum.

Who's to say that it won't pump to $3k or even higher before popping? The smart thing if you're wanting to time the market is to have a trailing stop loss 15% or so below the current high instead of attempting to be a psychic and predicting the exact peak.

This is literally new money pumping into the space. We're only at around 6 million Bitcoin users worldwide. It'll be a bubble when your grandma wants to get in on the action after watching a scammy ad telling her to dump all her savings into btc.

see

>people who only know about crypto because their son is a Veeky Forumsraeli that shilled it to them
Yeah, because that's such a large chunk of the population.

Until retards realise the length of time for a transaction is unsustainable.

This is going straight fucking down soon.

For BTC maybe. Better, faster alternatives are waiting to step up. I've been seeing a lot of people equating BTC as becoming the gold of crypto. Keep it in BTC for long term storage, use other coins for what you need to move around.

When will my transaction be completed?

blockchain.info/tx/d61bf7cc8ec6e0513bdf053ce25465d0e0303d025f5fc7164b5624482287cb27