A Proposal

Instead of randoms shilling coins every day, why doesn't /biz just vote on a coin to pump?

That way we can all drive lambos and laugh at normies and no coiners.

i want to fuck her sweaty armpits so bad

dibs faggot!

It wouldn't be a bad idea

Because pump & dumps are stupid and isn't the point of trading decentralized currency, the projects behind the coins are the moneymakers, coinlet

sovs?

i agree if we are all gonna commit fraud lets all be on the same page yeah

Problem is, it only works now because some of us inevitably get left behind every time.

They're already doing that, someone buys a coin and when it starts going up they spam threads and eventually everyone here is buying in.
And even if we agreed on a pump, people would just be dumping on each other and half the people would be mad because someone has to lose in this game.
That would actually be great now that I think of it, maybe people would stop listening to dumb fucks and buying shitcoins once they lose their moneys.

>Veeky Forums goes all in on one shitcoin
>half of us sell
>other half hodl because they have autism
>shitcoin goes to zero
>half of us have doubled our money, half have lost everything
>repeat until there's one winner who walks away with all of Veeky Forums's money

sounds like a pretty good game desu

when should we start?

Youre forgetting that thats there's a losing side in every pump and dump scheme. The coins get a steady pump in some shitty discord\skype group, then the same people that pumped it start a coordinated shilling campaign on Veeky Forums. We, being the retards we are, buy every time, driving the price even further before the said group cashes out, crashing the price along with that.

No one is guaranteeing that you make a profit. Trade at your own risk?

if we could get it out some how to different boards and sites like twitter and fb we wouldnt be stealing from each other and it would moon so much more, but the only thing is its not easy for a normie to jump into the crypto market

Google "Prisoner's Dilemma" for me and then circle back.

This would be the smart thing to do, but it relies on a bunch of anons collaborating with zero accountability. I no doubt personally fistfucked several of you yesterday with RDD. What makes you think I'm not about to do it again next week?

If the choice is between me buying a vintage Impala and a random stranger going hungry, that isn't a choice at all. You're going to starve, because I care about me more than I like you.

I'm in too.
Can we pump Veeky Forumscoin?

how expensive is it to hire a bunch of sjw hags to shill for us on twitter?
give them some script to copypasta about x coin being the best way for disenfranchised wymins, people of color, and other minorities to invest and earn interest on their principal.

if we get the leftist hipster faggots to buy in then we'll be on the moon driving lambos.

This
Will make a poll when I get off wagecucking I'm a couple of hours
It worked perfectly with dgb
It worked perfectly with rdd

>Instead of randoms shilling coins every day, why doesn't /biz just vote on a coin to pump?

What do you think is happening eh?

I've been using Veeky Forums to pump shitcoins for ages.

youre a fucking idiot.

t. twitter, facebook and reddit user

That wasnt my point, my point was that pumps happen somewhere in closed groups. Veeky Forums is where they're getting dumped

Veeky Forums has done bigger and better things than that my friend, wouldnt you like to be on the profitable side of history, it just takes us all to be up for it. ive seen this site do some incredible things i dont think this is too far fetched.

I wholeheartedly agree with you user.
The projects behind the coins will conquer all.
All the shitcoins are going to be hoovered and burnt by generous realcoin projects who feel sorry for the shitcoiners.

We're all aware that in comparison to stable coins like ETH, pump and dumps are essentially gambling. You buy in and hope the greater fool buys in higher than you. Great. You're a dumbass if you're PnDing with more than like $50-100 per coin though.

are you fucking dumb

they make money you god damn idiot

YOU GOT MY ATTENTION OP

>Veeky Forums has done bigger and better things
lol no

I pnd'd DGB with about 10k and got out with 40.

I honestly don't get why you people cant tell the high volume decent pumps thate are gonna fuck over polo-people from the ones that are gonne fuck over bizzers

fucking up Scientology, and having taylor swift play to a load of deaf kids these are not good things that require a huge amount organisation but they were done were they not? pull your head out your arse you dumb nigger these pump and dump schemes could be huge if people fully committed to getting the word out and us lot would be fucking laughing all the way to the bank. do you wanna get filthy rich annon? then stop acting like a wage cuck

It's been happening all around you. You just weren't part of it.

I've literally doubled my money twice this week with pumps on /biz. I just want more opportunities.

Bitcoin Plus (XBC) would be the ultimate pump with no upper limit because of 20% staking interest

How long does it take Gemini to verify my identity?

KEK HAS SPOKEN. FoldingCoin (FLDC) IS PUMPING.

Get in

a baby whale's lunch money is probably 1000x everyone in this board life savings combine.

Newfag detected

This is something that we should do, either directly like this or by some other means

One way or the other though Veeky Forums needs a little cleaning up from all these shill threads, not too long ago only a couple shill threads were required to moon a coin, now the shilling is so intense it's just ineffective and inefficient

I suspect also it is at least partly the fault of the discord PnD group out there

What coin has crashed down to 0? All the shill coins have retained a lot of gains and are more likely to get another pump.

Just don't buy at all time high.

Yes. But unfortunately there's tons of kikes on this board that tell us to HODL THE LINE when the price drops so they can cash out.
Kike shills love to screw us up.

The idea is not bad, guys. Biz is just small AND big enough to make this work on a small scale, no? Pick up a trash coin, let it grow a bit and then get out. For example, noname coin PinkX is like 1 satoshi currently. Easy to get it up and tenfold our lunch money!

This seems very possible to pull off desu

See this is what happened like up until yesterday...

Seriously it's actually hard for me to make good decisions I didn't realise how much I relied on shilling threads to tell whether or not something was a good investment (while observing the charts of course)

There are like countless threads about the next moon mission now and none of them appear to be a good buy, yet I look at the charts of various coins and I can't seem to find a single promising one there either.

We need to agree on something in a DIP, shill the fuck out of it and it will blow in volume, then the normies will get onboard and it will skyrocket. I'm sitting out today because I got badvibes about losing all my cash in some dumb move rn

Then again I got like 80% of my portfolio in BTC cause I keep cashing out of shit and I'm starting to wonder when that bubble is going to burst...

I vote PEPECASH because memes, it's still cheap, and the trading card game hasn't come out yet

Some guys created a Veeky Forums discord where they talk about what coin to buy next but the invites are closed. Id love to get in but i was too fucking late as always. Fucking kill me already

Pepecash is literally X500 the cost of PinkX right now.

But nevertheless, main thing is as long as we agree on the coin it's all good. So we need to make a decision guys!

What if we made a new Veeky Forums discord?

Why when theres already successful ones?

Life is more complicated than the prisoners dillema.

Invites to the successful ones?

>vintage Impala
Good taste famalam.