We mooning lads

We mooning lads

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was just about to post this.

This is happening. Get in or get left the fuck behind.

Verge has such a kickass logo

I'm in at 20sats, there is still time for gainz right?

Absolutely. My sell order is in for 30, plus I'm holding 250k XVG as a medium-term play.

just got in for 20 with 6btc

friendly reminder that Veeky Forums ALWAYS RIGHT

Haha what a scam!

1-Man Team and huge Pump and Dump scheme!

get out while you still can!

I don't get it, why would you want to buy in at the ATH for this generally forgettable coin?

>Autistic screeching

Do you even know what ATH mean you dumb fuck?

Thats what people were saying last night when I was telling them to buy in at 12... then 14... then 17... now 22....

>"SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!"

I want an apology. NOW.

my god what a stupid buy

it's thanks to people like you that I'm able to sell at ATH's though

TY for your money

A) Nice dubs.
B) So you can bank 50% gains in a span of a couple hours when it hits 30? Check out the book, man. There's 20 BTC of resistance (virtually nothing) at 22-30, but then it's straight to the fucking stratosphere.

This. Might still be worth buying up to 25...after i don't know.

not wrong, finally actually climbing

>mfw i could have bought 1.3 mil at 5 but i bought at 12 ez 350$ profit

> Sells at 23.
> It was an ATH for literally less time than it takes me to piss.
Thanks for ~your~ money, fuckmouth. There is nothing sweeter than spitroasting you leaving you unconscious behind a gas station.

It's at 25 now, but it isn't too late. Help us break through or be forever a jizz-magnet for the jooz.

it's still at under half of it's ATH (coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/)

yes, but good call i didn't look back far enough. This is still the highest its been in a while though.
not sorry yet
Eh, I guess that I should have actually looked at verge on coinmarket before I started talking shit. I might take the gamble.

tfw bought in at 6 sat months ago, recent biz hype made me buy more at 9, then i panic sold at 13 after it got dumped

i need to learn to just hold

god damn
I was about to sell my XVG last night because it wouldn't move pass 15 sat
ive almost doubled my money this morning
thanks Veeky Forums, you guys are making me rich, you'll be the first to see my verge color lambo

hm? say that again?

stupid mother fucker lmao

check these dubs

now showing as biggest % gainer on bittrex :-)

HA! idiot, you got trips

no
stop it
i can only get so rich ;-;

Come on guys this is going to crash. Unsustainable.

XVG looking goood. Keep buying this could go big

yep, that crash will be epic

I hold a PhD in Statistics. I do this for passive income. I have programmed algorithms to run against the exchanges. I've been doing this for all of 9 days and I'm up 300+% in that time. But yeah, I'm the stupid one.

Stay poor. Everyone else, buy Verge.

The moon isn't even an option. This will go to fucking Saturn.

But when?!
I bought at 6 sats and ready to sell this off any minute now

It's getting to at least 35. Watch.

yeah and I have 300 confirmed kills in the navy seals lmao

One big sell order will crash that coin. People are very unsure - that's why there is no movement at the moment. You made a nice profit - sell now!

Very little movement? I just saw 9 BTC disappear in a couple minutes at 21 sat.

> What did you say to me you little bitch
> copypasta.txt
hahaha

Thanks for the laughs. Enjoy living in a refrigerator box. Since you're obviously a veteran you'll feel right at home there, I'm sure.

Dunno, I bought at 5 sats and holding it. But I hope it will crash so I can buy more.But I expected that yesterday already but this doesn't seem like the average pump and dump, So I might have to buy next week higher to add to my position. Also with this volume POLO is going to list it, do you know what that means for the price? holy shit.

Is that what determines it for Polo? Volume? I was wondering that after yesterday's RDD run up.

I worry though that Polo doesn't seem to have their shit together even in the slightest.

Can someone please tell me what this coin actually does? All I can discern is that it has a high security wallet. That's it.

its sole purpose is p&d, if you didn't get in already sucks to suck

it doesnt do jack shit

kikes on here pump and dump random shit and then laugh their ass off when clueless noobs get left with worthless shitcoins

if you like your money, stay the fuck away from everything that gets shilled on Veeky Forums

Thanks anons, staying the fuck away from it then.

>bought into the ethereum shilling in feburary
>10x gains
>incredible stable when not pumping

yeah i sure regret buying into the shilling

>implying people here can afford to p&d ethereum

There's a group that's going around pumping and shilling small coins because they can actually drive the price up with little money, then dump when newfags get caught in the hype.

ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH AN GOLD AK COSTS?!?!?! Cx