He missed ETH

>He missed ETH
It's fine, not all of us are early-riders

>He missed XRP
We all learn from our mistakes, just be focused next time

>He missed DGB
Alright mate, I know it's not easy to follow the trends but dont miss the next one

>He missed RDD
Do you hate money or what? I hope to God you wont miss the next rocket

>PoSW about to launch
Well, Veeky Forums? Will you miss another moon landing?

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=pEP2jlV5qEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice maymay

>When newfags figure out that shilling is the only way to sell their bags
Veeky Forums truly has becoming an MLM in itself.

Im on Kraken. Whats a good exchange that accepts sepa euros and lots of coins?

>PoSW
>rocket in OP is the SPACE SHUTTLE CHALLENGER

pottery

it's about to launch what?

To the moon.

>t. bagholder

>He missed ETH
One coin lambo wave and allaround crypto star,

you didnt miss anything unless you are incapable of thinking long term

stop visisting this forum everyday, it corrupts you, it compels you to daytrade your coins away

crypto is in a bubble, it'll burst within a few years and every decent top 50 coin will experience 100x gains if not more

just fucking hold your shit

If you are not in Verge right now you deserve to be forgotten.

DO NOT BUY POSW IT IS A PAJEET SCAM COIN ON ITS WAY TO 0SAT

Well said

kek OP's picture is the fucking Challenger.

Holy fuck it is, is this the dumbest shill or greatest bait of all time?

>sold my bags yesterday
NOT DOING THIS SHIT AGAIN YOU SHILLS

We will all moon brothers. We will all Lambo. Just fast forward a year where the vast majority or cryptos will be in extensive use across the internet. This is only the beginning. You will be so fucking rich people will not believe you when you tell them how many useless USD your collection is worth. Wath the world economies crash as you sit atop your coin fortune with enough buying power to save your entire existing family from starvation.

>moon
>it's almost below 4k
Fuck off.

if coinbase is shit, which one do I use?

What part of buy low, sell high remains unclear to you? If you have at all familiarized yourself eith the underlying service, you won't even want to sell at all for a long time. PosW is among the few truly promising services the new crypto wave has produced so far. A correction from an unsustainable pump is not fucking proof of scam, man. EVERY coin pumps and dumps in intervals.

FUCK NO. I'm not buying your bags.

Whichever one of you faggots put up the ETH thread in /pol/ yesterday, you reminded me of how I missed out TWICE in 2013 and 2015.

Waffled at $88, got in at $95, and my own father is calling me today asking "what the fuck did you just find?"

I truly owe you Veeky Forumsraelites for pushing me over the edge to take the leap.

Don't fall for it noobs. Look at this shit. There's a lot of people here who bought at the peak and looking for new people to unload it on.

>people investing in POSW while SEQ is as low as it is
stay poor

Few years??? This bubble will pop when it hits 300bn market cap, probably October or something. Biz will be full of crying babies I can't wait... I hope I Dont get too greedy though :S

>He missed DGB
What are you talking about... It's not even 1k sat yet. It's going to repeat Stellar/Ripple/ETH mooning.

>100x gains
100*$60,000,000,000=$6,000,000,000,000
>implying cryptos will hit 6 trillion within our lifetimes.

No point trying to reason with the tards on Veeky Forums, they'd rather furiously masturbate and the thought of the next 1 satoshi pump and dump scam. Meanwhile those of us with the brain power to spot projects with real potential & value will be driving lambos in a couple of years.

Minereum is about to launch for round two also! Buy while it's still under $10!

Jesus christ, can't believe I didn't catch that.

It's not that much as far as markets go. The world's market cap in stocks in 70 trillion or so, world wide bonds are 80 trillion. Right now crypto isn't even on the fucking map.

It's prophesized.

>Nobody missed ETH
>It is so early it isn't even funny
>about to revolutionize the ad industry
>normie investors don't know about it
>tech investors just getting into it

basicattentiontoken.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=pEP2jlV5qEo