Why are you not investing in Waves?

Why are you not investing in Waves?

>same supply as Eth
>About 1/100 the price (1.50$ per coin rn)
>devs working hard, ios wallet app just released

wavesplatform.com/

Even if it's more risky than keeping your money in Eth, the returns could be astronomically higher if u invest right now

Other urls found in this thread:

waves.lease/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's it do

essentially they are working to build a decentralized exchange so we never have a MtGox again

they're trying to make it easy for the layman to trade crypto

I'm intrigued. Do they have a better Dev team than posw?

So where do you buy them? And watch price movements?

Bittrex for now. Eventually they will have on-ramps from USD and EURO through their own system.

#19 on Coinmarketcap right now.

mainnet, liteclient, DEX, asset creation tools, leasing POS, iOS and Android app, supported by AZURE, platform for high profile ICOs like MobileGo, Incent, ZrCoin, Encryptotel. All that in under a year. You tell me.

I love waves. Already earning a bit with leasing feature.

Reminer that WAVES will literally reach 100$ in the future. At least.

explain

I fucking hope you are right senpai.

Waves is a honeypot for russian government user info gathering. Its the best way to get people to dox themselves that they have come up with yet.

>but muh cryptography blockchain decentralized.......

If you say the word blockchain, everybody shuts off their rational brain

ayy t.ETHbagholderWhoBought@90andMissedTheTrain

>inb4Ibought@1$andImade20000$profit

Lets go niggers

I like all the other waves assets as well.

Darcrus & Tokes come to mind.

when will this be on Polo

They're number 8 on the list highest funded crowdfuning projects EVER. This coin is going places, and devs are very active in their slack. It's an invesment you dip your feet in then forget about for a year.

It's not going to be on Polo because it will remove Polo

when the product is ready, it won't need polo.

Hmm... I'm intrigued.

Who is the main competitor? What do they do exactly?

I know that DGB is for gaming thats why I went balls deep. But if Waves is competing against ETH thats just more competition and no niche filled.

Oh shit so its like another posw
lmao on second thoughts, im out

>I like all the other waves assets as well.
>Darcrus & Tokes come to mind.
What do they do?
Is there any site where you can browse them or get some info?
I know only of ZrCoin and Veeky Forumscoin.

there are like 10 coins doing that, just sayin. And some have a nice product already and much cheaper

lol. remind yourself this comment when it become something you can't ignore. Went from 19 cent to $1.50 in a year and still going up

Please stop letting people know. I'm trying to get 10k waves before the price pumps again. You're 100% correct about it. Leverage your portfolio more towards waves than ETH now. It's got way more room for growth at this point. Not to mention the compounding effect of leasing waves.

how do you store this safely? i have a leftover iphone lying around which i might wanna reset and just hold waves on, is there some dedicated hardware wallet?

>40 do you have your node set up? if so how does it work and how much WAVES are you recieving for that?

Can someone paste this on wavesdrop pls?
3PGJuEJP3n8UKHQVQC5rcZZ5trGNHHLoPPP
My internet having issues. Check surprise token option

They generate a 15 word code for you to remember

Darcrus - "Building dAppsheets for enterprise customers' disaster recovery, encryption, and decentralization to protect their data."

Tokes - "Digital currency solution dedicated to the Cannabis Industry. Token can be used by customers to make in-dispensary purchases, fiat on ramp gateway, tangible product line."

I just know that WEED is on the rise & they're going to be doing business in Las Vegas. It's up 40% today

I heard about it because one of their devs is W0lf the guy who released that bad ass XMR miner

Click L tab on waves client. Lease waves. Make money.

I found a site that explains how. I looked at a few full nodes, this one says it pays out 100% of fees including tokens.
waves.lease/

The principle is a decentralized marketplace, with the goal of replacing things like polo and ccex. It has very little in common with eth from a business case perspective.

there's a list of leasers on wavescommunity.com

Because its not on polo yet.

I know that shouldn't be the key factor in buying a coin but you need volume to stay at the top.

You are stupid.

40% of all bought Waves are stored on the Liteclient and leased out. The value stays in the blockchain better than any other crypto. Money goes into waves builds. it is not daytraded around meaninglessly swapping back and forth. Who the fuck cares about volume when the userbase is actually using the coin and showing some form of constructive loyalty.