I have seen:

I have seen:
>BTC at 150
>LTC at 0.80
>ETH at 8
>Ripple, DASH, Monero, Waves at literally nothing

Yet I own 0 coins of anything. How do I make it stop?

Well if it makes you feel better,

I've owned plenty of all those coins and sold them at varying prices, buying in later, and never going all in, ever.

So I've made a meager $1000 on them since the beginning of April starting with $2500 in crypto at that time. I could have made tens of thousands on it but I was too cautious.

Same feeling.

The train hasn't completely left the station - get on while you still can. Be satisfied with making gains even if you won't be a multi-billionaire bc you didn't get BTC when they were giving it away.

Think about it. You're less than 25 years old. If you put 100% of your assets into cryptos, and they all go to 0, then so what? You're young. It's easy to start over.

There is a coin that you cannot fail on but I'd rather not say. I kinda like OPs suffering.

this. especially if you still live with your parents and have no student loans.

by realising it could be worse and buying some now.

>for instance you could have mined thousands of bitcoins for a laugh in 2009 and then forgot about it for a year, formatting your HD and losing the wallet.
>and then in 2010 bought about 140btc but spent it all on weed.
>and then again thought you had saw the top in 2012 and sold all your coins for fiat

finally learned my lesson in 2013 and just started hodling

or you can be that guy who bought a pizza with 10,000 BTC back when bitcoin first came around

>tfw you buy a pizza that would be worth $20 million today

Buy BAT ICO and hold for a year. Thank me later when you come to my mansion in your BAT pattern lambo.

luck favors the bold, nigger.

the guy who did that is probably rich as shit

What is bat ico?

Tfw want to invest in it but no internet

Bless Papa John's for being one of the first places to take BTC.

This.

OP, I bought $1000 USD Eth at 85 and I made $300 so far

I could have been a millionaire by now if I didn't gamble all my Ripple I bought when it was a fraction of a fraction of a cent.

this bubble will burst in very soon, anything that takes longer than 6 months will be worthless.

The basic attention token ICO

The guy behind JavaScript and Mozilla is also behind this and the idea is good. It will literally be the next ETH. price isn't based entirely on speculation, inherently deflationary. 1000x ICO, screencap this.

>Be me
>Saw BTC at Knew it was a good idea but couldn't invest due to.. muh too yung
>Started mining... earning(at the time) 0.5-1 BTC per day
>Stopped, because it was ruining my runescape play
>Would have been literal millionaire many times over by now
>Get back in last August
>Buy Monero because it represents what BTC was to me originally
>Get 600% gains... now $30k portfolio (dont touch) because longhold
>See ETH go sub $8 and laugh thinking it is dead
>Miss ETH moon
>Ride various PnD waves with spare $400 cash
>Generate extra $6000 somehow
>Buy XBY node
>2x over night

>mfw missed BTC from seeing it at the start of it all, and still on the way to lamboland

You haven't "made" anything until you cash out.

Just some friendly advice. I recommend you sell ETH asap before it plummets again.

forgot pic

I know that feel user, I was also too busy killing frost dragons for RuneScape gold instead of keeping my bitcoins

How do I get it?

Once you embrace the "mad gainz or suicide" mentally I've accepted, you'll start making gains.

Worst part? I'm not even investing all my savings lel, just 40% of my paycheck.

Either I get my 10 mil by 40 or I blow my head off, that simple.

Just put as much as you can spare into DGB for 20-30 days. Forget about it, then come back in 3-4 weeks and cash out on 500%+ gains.

Day trading with crypto is stressful and gamble-ish. Just go with a sure gain.

i put all my money (1 btc) in posw at 19. kept waiting since then to make it back

I've gotten a solid grasp of crypto but ICOs still elude me. Are these coin startups that are yet to enter the market?

>BAT ICO
And how would I go about buying shares in one?

>Plummets
If hitting a ATH and dipping is "plummeting" you're fucking stupid.