Halp

Veeky Forums ,Why , in today's society, is having nationalistic pride in ones homeland or culture considered oppressive to the minority few who do not share a belonging in said culture?

Why is it considered racist for ,say, a white man of European dissent to be proud to have ancestry in European society and culture ? all while there being a obviously underlying double standard of events such as African american pride being so pedestrian and even considered powerful?

Was it that events such as ,Hitlers Nazi Germany rise into power completely tarnished the whole concept of pride in ones culture, to such an extent that it rippled into the taboo label we slam on European cultural pride that we experience today? Couldn't opponents aggression to having said pride in being a son and daughter of Europe, be dismissive by simple logic.

>Why , in today's society, is having nationalistic pride in ones homeland or culture considered oppressive to the minority few who do not share a belonging in said culture?
It isn't, unless you are a inferior white person.

Because the SJW's are massive hypocrites, saying we can't be proud of our herritage, but Africans, Indians, Middle Eastern, Women, gays, etc. must demand respect instead of earning it and blame everything on the white man

>Veeky Forums ,Why , in today's society, is having nationalistic pride in ones homeland or culture considered oppressive to the minority few who do not share a belonging in said culture?
Stop playing a victim, it is not.

Hello my friends, you seem to have spilled over from your containment boards.

Bumping with a similiar question.

Why are only black people upset about cultural appropriation?

I'm Swedish, and it pisses me off when people are all
>I'm 1/16 scandinavian, we will slay our enemies for Thor and drink from their skulls. Hagel Sverige!

Or when people are all "anyone can be Swedish, even if you're born in Somalia"

If I talked about this, most people would call me racist.

Where I live we're all proud of our country regardless of our race or ancestry.

That's a interesting conundrum, maybe its because they have an excessive need to feel accepted in every possible aspect of society- if not they howl racism and other liberal buzzwords. No matter how much they arent wanted.

I don't know why today's societal leaders are completely destroying the walls of culture in societies. And ironically oppressing people who advocate cultural retention within said community.

AYO FUCC AMERIKKKA B

great counter example lol,, sadly that fucking degenerate scum does widely exist in the american society. They have no idea how lucky those fuckers are

Literally no one cares if you love your Bavarian heritage.

>privilege azzed honky talkin bout how other people bein lucky

smdh

Then why does the "peaceful" PC police care about it so much ?

>G*rmans

You mean literal Nazis.

lol honestly if you were born in the united states that should be considered an innate privilege. The US, is still, and always have been, a land of opportunity, that means they can achieve anything and everything they want only if they work hard enough for it. But for some reason people seem to blame all lives misfortunes on some nonexistent "institutional" racism.

ayo i been born here but i aint from here cuz we int land on plymouth rock plymouth rock landed on us feel me nephew an hol up fo a minute a lemme kick some real knowledge upside ya head whitey been keepin the brothaz down since foreva an yall need to step off fo shit bout to pop off ya dig cracka?

Having pride in things you have no control over is fucking stupid. Though that's far from a "white people" thing, if anything it's a bigger problem in non-white cultures.

>can't be proud of your family
>can't be proud of your culture
>can't be proud of anything because in the global scheme of things a man has very little control of his own destiny
let this meme die and never come back

I'll agree that it would be illogical to have pride over something that you had no say over, nor worked towards in any shape or form.

Furthermore; would it be more logical to be proud of who your ancestors were, i guess not necessarily where they came from?

And i agree, it does seem to be a more common theme in non white cultures, from what i've noticed; its usually the less accomplished non-whites that tend to be more proud to be said race. I.e BLM

They don't. They are about white pride.

"white pride" has nothing to do with it though, white people exist on all continents, but their ancestors all generally come from Europe. So whats wrong with having pride in that ? At least pride for the success of the European civilization throughout the centuries?