As a Dutchman I am getting sick of Belgium's shit for the last couple of decades

As a Dutchman I am getting sick of Belgium's shit for the last couple of decades.
Even Belgians hate Belgium.

When will Belgium end?

not as long as EU exists will it end wil lthe tumor go.

It just wouldn't be the same anymore.

>Be Netherlands
>Belgium is like that little lolisister who you have a crush on
>Belgium has a boyfriend, but keeps complaining about how much of a jerk he is, which makes you jealous
>You want her in you nether regions.
>You want her to be single, but everytime that happened her pussy gets pounded by the big black neighbours
>Yea she is cute, she maybe your sister
>But you hate her
>You hate her, because she is not with you

I should probably have posted this on /r9k/

Why can't it be split between France, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg?
Luxembourg can have the bit of German Belgium on its east.

Belgium here

I want to reunite with you daddy but de walen ....
en de nationalisten ....

ik huil elke dag :'(

Or you could take the whole Benelux, maybe some of Northern France, and Dutch South Africa.
How would you feel about this, Dutchbros?

The problem is that not even the French want Wallonia. Which leads to a problem as the wallonians are not capable of governing themselves.
Nationalisten? As in the Flemish who want to become independent. As a Belgian can you explain why, the Flemish rather want to be independent?
t. your Noord-Brabant brother

Please take your incestual fantasies someplace else.

Thank you.

?

>Netherlands wanting Belgium in its nether regions
Kek
Also you're a degenerate

Even the francophones would appreciate annexiation, Janneke.

>by the Austrians

No one understands nationalists

They feel "flemish"
they like their culture

I would love to unite with my dutchbro's but it just won't happen. Right wing is too strong in flanders.

yes

I'm getting hard just thinking about it.
Let's cross fingers for it to happen after the collapse of the EU.

Don't worry, friend.

Europe will soon all be united under one flag and umah.

Beylik of verenigd brabant when?

What does this mean exactly can you explain.

>be dutch
>too baked to post this /int/nigger thread where it belongs

Dutchies, how would you feel about buying some land in South Africa, getting the Boers to sell their land to South Africa, then making a new territory, like French Guyana and moving the Boers there, as well as any other white Africans?
Then, maybe, selling most of your Caribbean islands to Suriname, but keeping one, and moving its people out, and any white people from the Caribbean or Guyanas there, as another French Guyana-type territory?
Then, maybe, buying an island or two from Indonesia and filling it with what few Dutchies they have?

All of this after the incorporation of Belgium and Luxembourg, of course.

The new religious awakening brother

Maybe just selling the two in the Caribbean line to France, and keeping the ABC for Dutchies.

Belgium is a pretty good example of how the dream of Multikulti fails in practice.

I mean, look at Belgium: it has very little patriotic identity and the two ethnic nations within it are still pretty separated and immiscible.

Of course Walloons do breed with the Flemincs, but they're still two different nationalities