BitBay

WOW Just came across this coin!

Bet most of you havent even heard about it!
Gonna be a huge marketplace!
Massive gains possible. Invested 5 BTC straight away!

Check out their thread!

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.4660

Team looking to double their team size! Must have for the next weeks!

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>team doubling it's size
>it's only one guy

Yeah no, be stright up next time shill nigger

BitBayCore member here

idk who this faggot is but he's shilling very poorly

I meant OP not you

DYOR of course, slack always helps

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Just saying, i wouldnt wanna miss out on this chance ;)

sounds like a ponzi
no thanks

sure ur a core member rofl its not shilling, DYOR, just bringing it to peoples attention bro

>BAY shills are back

Bitbay_slack_logs.jpeg

I'm just saying you sound like a fucking pajeet and this is a legitimate coin

This OP is most likely the guy who was fudding the shit out of BitBay yesterday in another thread. Seems he got too butthurt.

Been following it for a while, Great project and many things to come, in it for the long run!

Memes aside, BitBay seems like one of these projects only missing a marketer to properly shill their shit.

Centralised piece of shit vaporware. Doesn't even allow selling of drugs & cp. What are its advantages over amazon and ebay? None.
AVOID

ITs a very good porject with interesting future outcomes, just so people know about it.

I like BitBay personally. But this Pajeet tier shilling is doing way more harm than good

Bitgay, Shitbay I don't even know which is which.

>not getting Fucked over by seller fees

This pretty much, still holding BAY longterm.

They are working on resolving this issue to make it more user friendly can only get better can it ha

polo will be an option soon

Literally Command and Conquer Zero Hour splash screen

They looking for people to expand their team

Gee I dont know, maybe the fact that I can actually buy shit and do shit with my cryptocurrency other than just constantly converting it to fiat. As of right now, there is currently no incentive to hold Bitcoin and other cryptos other than just sitting on it and doing nothing to make a profit that gets converted back to fiat. This what all these alt-coins (or "shitcoins" as you dumbass no coiners refer to them as) such as BitBay are trying to change, by allowing you to use your crypto for the direct purchase of goods and services through various decentralized marketplaces, new internet ecosystems and the like.

No marketable goods and services for crypto holders= no more value or future for crypto, aside from maybe ETH.

agreed, the marketing is shit and it's so important with all the shitcoins and shilling going on