DGB is bitcoin 2.0
buy now or regret it 4ever

I swear, I love this coin

>be me see DGB and think its a scam
>lurk a while
>do some research on it and realize its worth it
just bought DGB a few hours ago looking forward to the 40% jump

>It's mooning guyz XDDDDDDDDD
fuck you, a minor spike that actually cost me money, now it's dumping slowly. This shit is over. Fucking faggots

>panic selling
How to spot a newfag 101

June 22nd

Lmfao stay losing, you're gonna shit yourself when it moons

oh like it's mooning now? wow

Ok so I bought 0.1BTC worth of DGB's. You better not be scamming me OP.

Those are some BIG buy orders. Don't fall for it anons.

To elaborate: don't fall for selling. That's what they want you to do. Hold.

"i'm not getting money instantly so it's a scam! >:( "

It's fine, really. People like you are why it's so easy to make money in this market.

New to Veeky Forums here, I've used coinbase for eth btc and ltc investments since bitcoin's last dip to 900usd. I REALLY want to get into this DGB shit but no clue how to purchase. I have the wallet downloaded from their site...

We saw a bull flag yesterday, hope it delivers

Create poloniex and/or bittrex account, send btc or whatever to one/both, then start trading

You're a godsend, thank you so much! I was unsure if bittrex sold DGB

Should I invest now or wait for a dip?

Wait for a dip imo, it's at its 24hr high

Yeah use bittrex not poly

thanks for buying my bags retard

HAHAHAHA

How many DGB user?

NVM buy buy buy

yeah i bought in at 450 its definately skipped 2.0 its 4.0!

MOONING

buy now imo, I think we're about to break out.

>try explaining this to my friend who played Runescape, TF2, Diablo 3, and WoW for nearly two decades now
>doesn't understand how this could make him money
>still mills for epic drops and D3 to sell on the marketplace

Should I just leave people like this behind?

ALREADY GONE. MEME TRIANGLES NEVER LIE!

We've not fully broken out until we're back in the mid 400s.

nope, it's fucking blast off time

Below 400 sats is where you needed to buy in, now you have to wait.

I'm not talking about buy in price, I'm talking about when we've broken out of pattern. Already holding 164k.

C'mon just get to 400 so I can make up for my stupid decisions to buy thc and fldc at their peaks...

So I've sent money to the address on bittrex from coinbase but I don't know where to find it. It's still in PENDING stages, so do I just now wait until it isn't pending to "receive" the funds on bittrex, or do I need to do special shit ton bittrex? Please excuse the novice-ness, we've all gotta start somewhere :)

On Bittrex go to your wallet and then just keep clicking the little refresh button. You'll see it in pending

Just wait. Sometimes it takes a long time. That's why btc is eventually going to die cause it's so fucking slow

Never takes me more than an hour for btc from coinbase to bittrex

Thanks a shit ton yall I really appreciate it!

We need to shill the fuck out of the mod to minecraft kiddies when it will get out

Hell no

The cool kids are all buying THC

We need to get /v/ and everyone we can involved on this

It would be awesome if /v/ could participate but thet hate btc and everything related to crypto, they're still living in 2013

> /v

Good luck with that. Those autists dislike everything, even the shit they spend their time on.

be subtle. It could even help them.

Not going to happen.
Not only they hate crypto, they also hate with passion anything to do with minecraft.

No user, no they aren't. They are buying coins that make sense. Like DGB. Haven't you noticed we aren't shilling DGB? We are informing. People are buying it after considering all facts. That's how it's had a steady, and stable price the last few days, and slowly climbing. A lot of anons got in sub 100. Why take a short term profit when we know where DGB is really heading? Go buy your pot coin now. Ta ta

This market, does suit the tastes of the neets, more likely the "normies" will latch onto this like... something. These same cunts hated DLC and season passes, but it didn't matter shit.

Yes user, absolutelty. Time wasters need not apply.

WHY WON'T PEOPLE BUY MY FUCKUP REEEEEE

>buy in
>starts going down
every fucking altcoin i ever buy

Whelp, it seems the 300 wall can't be broken down, everytime it's get a momentum some whale sells and we are back to square one...

It's almost as if it's a pure pump and dump shitcoin that lost momentum

Why don't they dump more? Make it back to 150 sats or less? It just stops at 300 sats, always. What is the goal?

You have a ton of bagholders hoping that it picks back off so they can dump. The bagholders who can dump proceed to do so asap. Rinse and repeat until people just stop buying in altogether, stagnates hardcore.

i told you

but you didn't listen.... best time to buy is now below 320

They want to kill off the coin? That's hardcore, but I see no reason to dwarf it's growth, the bigger the value the bigger the dump... but whatever I don't understand the intricaties of business.

you mean until weak hands leave and then it moons?

That's whats happening now

If you shill hard enough and long enough, maybe? Either that or more fake news.

Shut the fuck up retard

>HOLY SHIT MINECRAFT INTEGRATION TEAM UP WITH MICROSOFT BUY BUY BUY
hahahaha I hope your shitcoin fucking burns and you hold these bags forever

So about my other question, why kill the coin? They want to kill it because it has no potential?

Nobody wants to kill it they just either want their money back, are buying low selling high, or some guy from the original pump trying to max out gains. They are confident there is no more pumping.

I see, why does everyone is advocating HODL... why not promote selling? Is it the shills promoting HODL?

it's a combination of shills not wanting to see the price drop before their sell order is reached and people who genuinely think everything will moon when given the time

DRfksirUS8Qq7LnwRdhLLWNMsQsga7mhX9
ya laddos feeling generous?