Minereum has only been around for a week, and only on a smaller exchange

Minereum has only been around for a week, and only on a smaller exchange.

Look at the fundamentals. Low market cap, +60,000 in volume overnight, and ludicrous gains. This is going to be huge. See for yourself, I don't think I even need to suggest that you buy it.

coinmarketcap.com/assets/minereum/

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people who back out from this because "muh ATH" don't realize this has been on ATH all day and will continue to be on ATH for WEEKS because there is as of now literally 0 whales in this coin!!

There's already a thread about this. Stop spamming.

I may be a idiot asking this but I will use this thread to ask this. Where in the fucking world do you guys buy cryptocurrency?
I've seen some brokers, aka XM, eToro and others selling some of the most famous. But where do you buy the new currencies?
P-please?

And please, don't answer me saying I'm dumb and since I don't even know that I will lose money.
I won't invest on something that I've got no knowledge. I literally wanna know so I can, eventually, start investing. Or not. Who knows.

yup there are no whales in this, it's a fully transparent network, new tech on the etherium network. It's amazing.

2k holder reporting.

The real gains are ahead of us boys!

coinmarketcap.com/

Look up a cryptocurrency on cainmarketcap, then press markets and you will see all exchanges who listed said currency

Jeez! Thanks!!!!
Now I can rest in peace.

Just bought a bunch of this.

However, my only issue is that if we pump and dump this kind of thing, then it will be ignored later and never actually grow like it could.

I actually want to keep this on the down low as a growing long term investment.

This is the danger of Veeky Forums. But this was fairly distributed from the start. Noone who has this coin wants a pump and dump.

Good thing is nobody can really dump it that much once there is some liquidity, because nobody has to much of this coin, there is no whales, and les than 300k MNE tokens

Sigh, more premined scamcoins. Shit board.

It is actually, literally, not premined. There are no whales in this coin, only 60 coins were given to the first addresses.

don't worry and don't sell even if it gets dumped, it will rise to a $5 coin, AT LEAST $5. Probably more.

69 actually till this day, thats only what each address got till this moment.

Give me the rundown of MNE, boys.

Too late to buy in? Short or long term gains?

I'm in. Let the games begin.

I have no idea. But it beats buying a lottery ticket with 1 in 60 million chance to win.

That's the kind of certainty I'm looking for. Throwing 100$ in, buddy.

Long term for sure.

Daily reminder that this is a long term hold.

It's me again.
When you guys decide to invest on a specific coin.
Do you guys use this coin wallet or you hold all your coins through a broker?
For example, Minereum itself. Will you hold all your shares in Livecoin?
What if you don't use Livecoin, you HAVE to use it since you wanna invest on Minereum?

I can't believe how prime this shit is for profits. There is literally no chance of a dump, the first addresses only got 68 coins and then had to buy like everyone else.

Literally no risk of bag holders dumping on you, this coin is a week old.

Sometimes I invest in coins that I know are shit and have no long term uses just because critical mass is building under them and there is a pump coming, and other times I look for coins that I actually believe in with good market fundamentals that I want to hold into the future. And then everything in between. Learn to read market candles, and pay attention to coin volume and market caps.

I'm sorry. Let me correct myself.

When you guys decide to invest on a specific coin, do you guys use this coin wallet or you hold all your coins through a broker?

It depends. It also depends on how risk tolerant you are. There is a chance that the smaller exchanges, or even the bigger ones, get hacked and you lose all the coins you had stored there. Depending on how much that concerns you, you can then choose to store it in a wallet off the exchange.

This makes sense.
Do you usually, personally, buy them through brokers and then transfer to your wallet for safety purposes?

No. I leave most of my coins on the exchange, since I am trading them semi-frequently right now.

Let's say you liked Minereum (seems not but whatever) and wanted to invest on it. But you are a ripple investor and usually uses Kraken Market to buy ripple.
Will you find yourself obligated to use LiveCoin Market in order to buy Minereum?

I'm obviously new to crypto. This shit is all weird for me.

I leave them in exchange to, I have like 2 btc worth in each exchange so they all spread, till now 0 problems.

I'm getting in on this for .5BTC, Bitcointalk thread seems solid and distribution is real nice

Even if it's just a tech demo it's a serious one that should catch some hype

It's not on bittrex so how do I buy it?

Then lets wait this coin show up on kraken son.

Yes. Thats the thing. When news projects come out usulaly they arent added in all major exchanges at once. So the price is cheaper before they are added. People try to accumulate before they acctually hit a good exchange where the price might skyrocket.

You can do that, but I really doubt it will hit kraken any time soon, atleast with this price.

I see it in Btrex though.

I see.
It does make sense but isn't it a bit weird?
Having to operate with, sometimes, five or even more exchangers at the same time?

I'm sorry but I'm not investing on crypto. These are just a few questions I got.

See It's only available at livecoin.net at the moment

It's not on bittrex you liar.

I think he meant he can see it anytime soon hitting on Bittrex.

How many satoshis is it right now?

Got 2.6k for 800
Will sell half when it's 10k
Can this even touch 5$ though?

I'm guessing 10 bucks. The market cap is absurdly low. It hit 4 last night for a moment, and that is less than a week after release (on a small exchange)

m8, 20 usd per coin is easy. 5 mil market cap is required, and we've seen shit coins reaching much higher caps, and this coin is not bad at all

Yes its weird. I felt the same when I started, but once you have liquidity in several exchanges you can take advantage of that and buy low in one place and sell high in another, if you day trade, if not just hold.

Dont look for the price. Its a high priced coin like $1 or more but it has a low market cap, which means its one of those coins that can go higher than $10 if it grows to 10 million market cap which is not very hard.

That you very much for your kind answers.

>Thank you
Lol. Freakin typo.

Looks like a shitcoin. The white paper is really short, future ideas include things like "minereum Faucet" and "minereum specific lottery".

Also as shown by this very projects source. Creating a new token is really easy, what need is there to make it even easier?