Be me

>be me
>just graduated uni
>no calls for a month
>decide I need more "real world" experience on my resume
>list my crypto portfolio and list myself as self employed financial analyst, day trader, and crypto market investor as well as my gains
>have two phone interviews today
>talk to both recruiters for 20 minutes about crypto and they ask me questions about bitcoin, what to do with it, why you would want to hold it
>literally amazed
>they both invite me to come for an in-person interview next week
>realize i might actually get a job instead of being a basement dwelling cryptotrader
>unsure if happy or not
Anyone know this feel?

To all you losers like me out there. Try putting crypto trader on your resume. Apparently it works.

If you so much as hint that you participate in daily pump and dump trading they will drop you like a rock cause that stuff is illegal.

Also they think Bitcoin = smart because the technology is considered "advanced" or something. Anyway congratulations.

Also they like that you've showed passion about something, strongly, and that it has to do with data. That's what this is.

You should be questioning the future of companies that are sucking a basement dwelling crypto swing trader's dick, but hey, a job's a job. Congrats OP

you can do this?
I was always ridiculed and laughed at when I talked bitcoin over the years

I just decided to become a neet
have 300k in bitcoin hopefully I'll never have to get a job

>300k in Bitcoin
SELL

nah this party is just getting started
I've sold about 20k worth and bought gold, but I live like a neet and been through the previous bubbles so even if it drops I'll be alright with it

what are you gains?

What kind of jobs are the interviews for?

I didn't finish my second master degree, but I wasted years on it while I could be working.

I'm thinking about scraping it off my resume entirely.
And instead just write some bullshit down as well.
I actually did trade a lot in the meantime, made websites in my free time and started my own business (which contains the websites lol).
That might look better than dropping out of uni.
I'd just have to lie about the dates.

Noice

I have a 30k portfolio mostly of Ethereum/Bitcoin/LTC and then I use about 2 BTC to trade shit coins with on Bittrex.

One was for a financial analyst position and one was for an optimization analyst position for the ecommerce part of the company's website. The second one, with the ecommerce, REALLY loved talking about BTC too with its implementations for web use, etc. And, also, fucking FINALLY I get a male HR guy. Seemed to really know his stuff.

Duh. I said I value invest and just use a little on the side to day trade for fun and work on my technical analysis, chart reading, etc.

>Bitcoin = smart because the technology is considered "advanced" or something
This. Neither of the two people I talked to really GOT it like people on this board do, but I think it showed I was passionate about something related to analytical and markets. They both invited me down to the city to have a formal interview next week.

This is true, but hey, both are headquarters positions as an analyst. And I'd like a steady job rather than scraping by on a .2 BTC here and there eating jelly out of a jar like I'm doing now.

Maybe bring up the master's degree later? Like say I didn't feel like I was gaining real world knowledge or experience in my preferred field?

I quit a really shitty job and was unemployed for around 5 months but I started an LLC and said I was doing contract work when really I was sitting around on my ass.

The LLC meant that employers could look it up and see that it was legit and see that I was a real "go-getter." In reality I wasn't doing jack shit. But I still got an interview and they mentioned they liked that I was doing work on my own and never asked for details.

No, I agree with the other user, you have to sell. BTC is going to collapse. Your best bet is to trade for ETH.

Sell it now

I can explain why you should, if you reply

kek. this world.

do tell

I'm interested too, can you explain please?

inb4 you pull out the stages of a bubble chart and act like you can know what stage you're in except in hindsight.

Might as well explain. I'm holding a few as well. I understand there have just been crazy gains in the past month, but what do you think the new price floor is?

Miners refuse to allow updates to the protocol, BTU and segwit failed so the unconfirmed backlog will only increase

Shit will get slow as fuck and fees will skyrocket

There will be a massive dump as shit grinds to a halt

100% wrong but keep shilling for your shitcoin ETH lmao

Bingo

This will be the Gox of 2017, which will trigger the massive bloodbath all across the market. Chinks are ruining BTC and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

This. Eth shills are funny.

not a shill

Once it gets bad enough chinks will get in line eventually.
Do you really think they would destroy their own Bitcoin fortune?

Yes.

30% later..

Implying chinks won't be the first to dump